Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,205 members, 7,963,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:42 PM

Christmas: Ogun Governorship Aspirant, Harrison Donates Foodstuffs To Residents - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christmas: Ogun Governorship Aspirant, Harrison Donates Foodstuffs To Residents (185 Views)

Adekunle Akinlade Rejects Ogun Governorship Election Result, Allege Manipulation / Adekunle Akinlade Emerges APC Ogun Governorship Candidate / Segun Odegbami Contesting For Ogun Governorship - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christmas: Ogun Governorship Aspirant, Harrison Donates Foodstuffs To Residents by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 22, 2021
In the spirit of Christmas and New Year celebrations, an aspirant for the 2023 governorship seat in Ogun state, Hon. Adeyemi Harrison has begun distribution of food items and cash to residents of the state across the state.

Harrison in his commitment to ensure that many residents of the state benefited in the gesture set up a committee across the 20 Local Government Areas of the state.

Food items donated by the governorship aspirant include bags of rice, gallons of Vegetable oil, cartons Spaghetti, bags of Sugar and cartons of Tomato paste to the Christian faithful.

Speaking with newsmen, Harrison said the gesture is to enable the residents of the state mark the yuletide with ease considering the present economic hardship.

The governorship aspirant noted that he is committed to improving the welfare of the good people of Ogun State.

He added, "You know we are in the festive season and the season comes with merriment, celebration and all of that. So, I just wanted to make this festive season a worthwhile one for the people of Ogun state and I am glad I did.

"The whole idea is just to make the people happy and seeing the excitement on their faces, I can tell you that there is nothing as fulfilling as that."

(1) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Why Nigeria Urgently Needs An Executioner- Lai Omotola / ABAT Records Over 10000 Members For Bola Tinubu / Edet Edem Akpan Talks About George Weah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.