Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,660 members, 7,911,768 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 03:33 PM

. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / . (355 Views)

Am Dying Of A Chronic Sickness / I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile / Help Me Out Am Dying Of Std Which I Don't Know Of. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by ma2021: 12:30am On Dec 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: . by Timoleon(m): 12:47am On Dec 23, 2021
The only real advice I can give you is “pick yourself up, hustle hard, grind, double the hustle multiply it. E hard for many people out there for reals and for the most part of it, it’s through your hard work and sweat that you’ll emancipate yourself. No let anybody deceive you either, it’s not going to be easy o, but if you no try, you’ll most likely never know how much you can grow. If you give up, na you fvck up!
Re: . by uthlaw: 12:52am On Dec 23, 2021
85% of us on the forum are facing more than you,but we keep pushing and trying,we just be on NL to pass away our issues... Sit up and fight back(keep praying) you sha over come it...I don't need to asked what you used the money for because I have no money to give to you back!

1 Like

Re: . by HarunaWest(m): 1:01am On Dec 23, 2021
Oga I owe twice more than that and people owe me a lot more than that. I no die. Hustle and pay your debt. Excuse is the first step to failure.
Re: . by Greatzeus(m): 4:20am On Dec 23, 2021
You were a student,just graduated this September,yet you have been collecting loans from Loan apps for what? It won't pass betting, alcohol and sex.
Lots of you mates at school who had next to nothing managed the meagre they have,even though they couldn't impress anyone with fake life on Facebook or WhatsApp status,they have rest of mind.
You are responsible for your actions,do anything you have to do,but first make sure you pack back your loans,these companies need it to pay workers and other expenses, after that you can vamos to wherever you want,mtcheeeew undecided
Re: . by shawante(m): 7:43am On Dec 23, 2021
Na because of 150k you wan kill yourself.. Person wey dey owe millions go come do wetin.

Bia take your time o!!

(1) (Reply)

Those Who Drink Beer, Are Their Health Safe? / Effects Of A Dirty House On Health / EU Investigates Reports Of Menstrual Disorders After Mrna COVID Shots Reuters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.