Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,224 members, 7,936,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 10:40 PM

Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings (33495 Views)

Heirs Oil & Gas 2021 Recruitment / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme / Coronation Merchant Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Ovojenny(f): 10:22am On Jan 17, 2022
I think it's after the graduate trainee you will be posted to different conglomerate, but the pay for all graduate trainee remains the same.
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Phi001(m): 3:57pm On Jan 17, 2022
Finally. The CBI was one kind laidat sha but God dey.

When are they getting back to successful candidates?
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Adeebusuyii: 4:09pm On Jan 17, 2022
Please how was the interview and what should one be expecting
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Phi001(m): 4:18pm On Jan 17, 2022
Adeebusuyii:
Please how was the interview and what should one be expecting

Ocon:

For the CBI, the questions go like: tell me about a time you ...

Yunno all those behavioral questions na

Yes, they were just listening through the group exercise

This is basically it.
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Ocon: 4:46pm On Jan 17, 2022
Phi001:
Finally. The CBI was one kind laidat sha but God dey.

When are they getting back to successful candidates?
Probably next week...

Interview ends this friday

I hope you smash your CBI
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Ovojenny(f): 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2022
Please I want to know how long is the presentation.
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Phi001(m): 5:07pm On Jan 17, 2022
5 minutes.

Ovojenny:
Please I want to know how long is the presentation.
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Ovojenny(f): 6:42pm On Jan 17, 2022
Thank you, hope it's actually possible to read from the slides, when projected.
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Breeez: 5:50am On Jan 18, 2022
Ovojenny:
Thank you, hope it's actually possible to read from the slides, when projected.

If u are joining the zoom meeting with ur PC, yes. If with ur phone, u will struggle a little bit.
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Ovojenny(f): 7:33am On Jan 18, 2022
Ok, thank you very much.
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by latestmata(m): 9:06am On Jan 18, 2022
For those that have done the group presentation, how did it go though?, thanks
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Muhideen05(m): 9:12am On Jan 18, 2022
latestmata:
For those that have done the group presentation, how did it go though?, thanks

They'll share the slide with you, so you must be very fast because it's just for 5 minutes
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by bitbillionaire: 9:27am On Jan 18, 2022
Good luck to you guys
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by latestmata(m): 9:41am On Jan 18, 2022
Thanks but 5 minutes for the group presentation not the individual presentation? wow
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Ocon: 9:51am On Jan 18, 2022
latestmata:
Thanks but 5 minutes for the group presentation not the individual presentation? wow
5 minutes to read the case studies. Another 5 minutes to discuss amongst yourselves.

You're not presenting anything

Your group might be lucky they increase your time. The time was reduced from 10 minutes to 5 minutes during my time as it was late
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Ovojenny(f): 9:53am On Jan 18, 2022
For the good luck messages thank you, I really need it and good luck to everyone
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Ocon: 11:24am On Jan 18, 2022
Ovojenny:
For the good luck messages thank you, I really need it and good luck to everyone
todays your interview?
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by adedejiadeyemi: 11:39am On Jan 18, 2022
I have done my CBI, but I have been waiting to join presentation waiting room for over 30mins...

Is it same for everybody?
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Ovojenny(f): 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2022
Yeah 1:25 is mine @ocon
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Trojan8(m): 2:44pm On Jan 18, 2022
Jobberman keeping candidates waiting for an hour, yet you still want me to perform CBI well.

Na wa
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Ovojenny(f): 4:18pm On Jan 18, 2022
I'm done. Finally

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by NapoleonHill: 4:25pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ovojenny:
I'm done. Finally

Gist us.
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Trojan8(m): 4:30pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ovojenny:
I'm done. Finally

Done with just presentation since 1:50. To say that I am pissed is an understatement.
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Ovojenny(f): 4:39pm On Jan 18, 2022
As Ocon said earlier, tell me about a time questions for like 20mins, the waiting was so long, like something that will take just 1hr max for all took 3hrs. Then 5 minutes for presentation and 1 question after that Group exercise
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Emmyberekz1: 4:58pm On Jan 18, 2022
omo, i ws just frustrated during the process, waiting unnecessarily, and the time was not favorable, rushing a whole lot, the group exercise had two girls just talking with themselves and not giving me chance to even speak.
sha, anyhow
Ovojenny:
As Ocon said earlier, tell me about a time questions for like 20mins, the waiting was so long, like something that will take just 1hr max for all took 3hrs. Then 5 minutes for presentation and 1 question after that Group exercise
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Ovojenny(f): 4:59pm On Jan 18, 2022
Lol, are you sure you didn't speak?
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Babnxst93: 5:31pm On Jan 18, 2022
lol i just saw jobber man assessment link in my spam box since on the 10 december
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Ocon: 6:00pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ovojenny:
Omo, you dey lucky oo. My CBI was 50 minutes.

Also, there was not much waiting during mine. Everything was swift and moving quickly.

I guess there's more candidate now , plus mine was the 2nd day
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Ocon: 6:02pm On Jan 18, 2022
Trojan8:

Done with just presentation since 1:50. To say that I am pissed is an understatement.
hope you were able to finish everything today sha
Emmyberekz1:
omo, i ws just frustrated during the process, waiting unnecessarily, and the time was not favorable, rushing a whole lot, the group exercise had two girls just talking with themselves and not giving me chance to even speak.
sha, anyhow
Boss, you for try speak nah. Cut Dem short and give your opinion too. E bad as you no talk anything oo.

But God go help all of us
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Breeez: 6:35pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ocon:
Omo, you dey lucky oo. My CBI was 50 minutes.

Also, there was not much waiting during mine. Everything was swift and moving quickly.

I guess there's more candidate now , plus mine was the 2nd day

Did u do urs last week Thursday in the morning?
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Trojan8(m): 6:54pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ocon:
hope you were able to finish everything today sha

Remain CBI tomorrow oh
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Ocon: 7:44am On Jan 19, 2022
Breeez:

Did u do urs last week Thursday in the morning?
yes boss. You did yours the same time? We were 4 on my group case study. 2 guys and 2 ladies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

CONOIL Is Collecting CV / We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. / Yes! People Still Get Jobs Without Connection.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.