Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,865 members, 7,959,723 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 05:07 AM

Christmas: Akwa Ibom DPO, Felix Ekpoudom Treat Suspects To Rice, Drinks (Pics) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Christmas: Akwa Ibom DPO, Felix Ekpoudom Treat Suspects To Rice, Drinks (Pics) (44266 Views)

What Are The Substitute To Rice And Other Staple Foods? / A Cheaper Alternative To Rice And Meat / See The Recommendations Issued By House Of Reps For Carbonated Drinks In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas: Akwa Ibom DPO, Felix Ekpoudom Treat Suspects To Rice, Drinks (Pics) by Btruth: 6:40am On Dec 26, 2021
Baawaa:
DPO doing Christmas with his customers
......but no chicken? ....on their rice?
Re: Christmas: Akwa Ibom DPO, Felix Ekpoudom Treat Suspects To Rice, Drinks (Pics) by Chris2863(m): 6:44am On Dec 26, 2021
I don't understand, the police station only has 4 suspects in custody or these are special suspects??

Akwa Ibom that is filled with criminals
Re: Christmas: Akwa Ibom DPO, Felix Ekpoudom Treat Suspects To Rice, Drinks (Pics) by Awoleesu(m): 6:58am On Dec 26, 2021
watchindelta:
Eat na oh so you can get power to will stand withstand the beating later,
Re: Christmas: Akwa Ibom DPO, Felix Ekpoudom Treat Suspects To Rice, Drinks (Pics) by NLPoliceWoman: 7:03am On Dec 26, 2021
RTR
Re: Christmas: Akwa Ibom DPO, Felix Ekpoudom Treat Suspects To Rice, Drinks (Pics) by NLPoliceWoman: 7:03am On Dec 26, 2021
RTR
Re: Christmas: Akwa Ibom DPO, Felix Ekpoudom Treat Suspects To Rice, Drinks (Pics) by Bantu10: 7:05am On Dec 26, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Again,
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2

The thing who quoted you also edited my comments. Check it well and do the needful
Re: Christmas: Akwa Ibom DPO, Felix Ekpoudom Treat Suspects To Rice, Drinks (Pics) by NLPoliceWoman: 7:08am On Dec 26, 2021
Perfectnumber6:

Una sure say this one head still correct so... Oluku
Rule 2
Re: Christmas: Akwa Ibom DPO, Felix Ekpoudom Treat Suspects To Rice, Drinks (Pics) by techWriter5: 7:18am On Dec 26, 2021
DPO doin Christmas with his users
Re: Christmas: Akwa Ibom DPO, Felix Ekpoudom Treat Suspects To Rice, Drinks (Pics) by Chuksmonika(m): 7:24am On Dec 26, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 2.
always calling mods, but when you give insults, you don't call mods.

I take as much insults as I give. Learn to do the same!
Re: Christmas: Akwa Ibom DPO, Felix Ekpoudom Treat Suspects To Rice, Drinks (Pics) by dmbb: 7:24am On Dec 26, 2021
They are enjoying more than Ipob terrorists
Re: Christmas: Akwa Ibom DPO, Felix Ekpoudom Treat Suspects To Rice, Drinks (Pics) by Bayyajidda(m): 7:27am On Dec 26, 2021
post=108815425:
D.P.O of the year.

We swear down, because of this lem, many children of hate, frustrations and perdition will want to be suspects, just to see food chop inside cell.

Elebi dems.
Na only food dem know.

You should be ashamed of yourself. Always spitting gibberish. 70 years old man!
Re: Christmas: Akwa Ibom DPO, Felix Ekpoudom Treat Suspects To Rice, Drinks (Pics) by puremaker7(m): 7:57am On Dec 26, 2021
post=108815425:
D.P.O of the year.

We swear down, because of this lem, many children of hate, frustrations and perdition will want to be suspects, just to see food chop inside cell.

Elebi dems.
Na only food dem know.
You have joined tribalist.
Re: Christmas: Akwa Ibom DPO, Felix Ekpoudom Treat Suspects To Rice, Drinks (Pics) by muheeb01(m): 7:57am On Dec 26, 2021
Very nice gesture

Check my signature and profile for my work....I use GIG logistic or bus driver for delivery nationwide
Re: Christmas: Akwa Ibom DPO, Felix Ekpoudom Treat Suspects To Rice, Drinks (Pics) by emezuo17: 8:19am On Dec 26, 2021
MelesZenawi:
DPO Ekpoudom you should have released them instead of feeding them from their bail money.
. What if they are waiting to be charged to court? He should just release them? Let's appreciate him for this, some of them are still human and humane, I have met a policeman who is a very strong born again Christian, always praying and never indulged in anything untoward.
Re: Christmas: Akwa Ibom DPO, Felix Ekpoudom Treat Suspects To Rice, Drinks (Pics) by Coldie(m): 8:39am On Dec 26, 2021
They don’t deserve it
Re: Christmas: Akwa Ibom DPO, Felix Ekpoudom Treat Suspects To Rice, Drinks (Pics) by Elostar: 8:47am On Dec 26, 2021
I see no dpo here who Im seeing is inspector
Re: Christmas: Akwa Ibom DPO, Felix Ekpoudom Treat Suspects To Rice, Drinks (Pics) by Tpharell: 9:21am On Dec 26, 2021
erico2k2:

Well done to the DPO for this small gesture of upholding human right and a bit of dignity to the persecuted!
Human right and dignity you say? And he would not allow them wear clothes like descent human being?
This is pure charade. No law denies anyone rights of wearing clothes because they are in police detention
Re: Christmas: Akwa Ibom DPO, Felix Ekpoudom Treat Suspects To Rice, Drinks (Pics) by AuntRose(f): 9:22am On Dec 26, 2021
post=108815425:
D.P.O of the year.

Elebi dems.
Na only food dem know.
You're despicable
Re: Christmas: Akwa Ibom DPO, Felix Ekpoudom Treat Suspects To Rice, Drinks (Pics) by eazyduzit: 9:23am On Dec 26, 2021
FFK would love to be among the detainees right now grin cheesy cheesy.
Re: Christmas: Akwa Ibom DPO, Felix Ekpoudom Treat Suspects To Rice, Drinks (Pics) by erico2k2(m): 9:27am On Dec 26, 2021
Tpharell:

Human right and dignity you say? And he would not allow them wear clothes like descent human being?
This is pure charade. No law denies anyone rights of wearing clothes because they are in police detention
I agree with you on that one however me and you do not know what happened to thier clothes though
Re: Christmas: Akwa Ibom DPO, Felix Ekpoudom Treat Suspects To Rice, Drinks (Pics) by Tpharell: 9:34am On Dec 26, 2021
emezuo17:
. What if they are waiting to be charged to court? He should just release them? Let's appreciate him for this, some of them are still human and humane, I have met a policeman who is a very strong born again Christian, always praying and never indulged in anything untoward.
That one individual you claim to have met is statistically insignificant compared to the whole police population. The reality for the upright police man out on the street is that he is perceived as a threat by his colleagues. Its that bad a system
Re: Christmas: Akwa Ibom DPO, Felix Ekpoudom Treat Suspects To Rice, Drinks (Pics) by Tpharell: 9:36am On Dec 26, 2021
erico2k2:

I agree with you on that one however me and you do not know what happened to thier clothes though
Whatever it was he should allow them the dignity of wearing clothes if he wants them to enjoy the Christmas spirit
Re: Christmas: Akwa Ibom DPO, Felix Ekpoudom Treat Suspects To Rice, Drinks (Pics) by billyG(m): 10:39am On Dec 26, 2021
It look like IGP is given then awards for any policeman that launder her image through stunts like those.
Re: Christmas: Akwa Ibom DPO, Felix Ekpoudom Treat Suspects To Rice, Drinks (Pics) by Dmacqh(m): 10:48am On Dec 26, 2021
There are some monikers and comments that doesn’t deserve a mention. The more you mention , like or share them, they feel relevant. Just ignore them for 1 week or 1 month , and see how the lack of attention will reduce their ego, thread and pseudo monikers and mentions .
When you feed them same tribalistic and insulting responses they dish , they quickly report you to op.
Those are clout chasers , some of them have more than 1 account , they enjoy the tribalistic and prideful banters .
Some of them are low on IQ, and funny as it is factual , they are suffering more than some of us under this administration of $1=#1.
They create thread with a different moniker , their favorite ops push it to front page , they book space , switch to another moniker and comment .
I want to know , does Nairaland pay for the number of likes and shares or mentions?
For me online is informative (cruise and facts ) .
Re: Christmas: Akwa Ibom DPO, Felix Ekpoudom Treat Suspects To Rice, Drinks (Pics) by SuperBlack: 11:03am On Dec 26, 2021
God1000:
This is praiseworthy, we should always show our humanity at a time like this.

Meanwhile such food shouldn't just be today alone, they should feed those inmates well.

No matter their crime
Re: Christmas: Akwa Ibom DPO, Felix Ekpoudom Treat Suspects To Rice, Drinks (Pics) by pafek(m): 3:18pm On Dec 26, 2021
Inside their bail mobey
Re: Christmas: Akwa Ibom DPO, Felix Ekpoudom Treat Suspects To Rice, Drinks (Pics) by watchindelta(m): 8:28am On Dec 27, 2021
[quote author=Awoleesu post=108820176][/quote] thanks cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Make Ofe Oha (oha Soup) / The Cake Design A Man Ordered Vs What He Received (Photos) / Lol....even Eba Get Packaging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.