Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,233 members, 7,936,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:37 PM

Man Stabbed To Death For Proposing To Another Man's Girlfriend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabbed To Death For Proposing To Another Man's Girlfriend (938 Views)

Nigerian Man, Girlfriend, 2 Others Arrested In India For Duping People / Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported / Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Stabbed To Death For Proposing To Another Man's Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 28, 2021
A 27-year-old man identified as Kwame Buckman was stabbed to death for proposing love to his rival's girlfriend at Dwease close to Konongo in the Ashanti Region on Boxing Day,26th December 2021.

Reports indicate that the suspect Pius Osei Kankam had a confrontation with the deceased over why he proposed to his girlfriend.

"They fought because of the girl. Buckman, the suspect, doesn't hail from here, he lives at Praso, the next town. He came here with the intention of killing him, that is why he had a knife on him" A resident narrated what happened.

"Buckman proposed to his girlfriend, so yesterday (Sunday, December 26) the girl identified him to the suspect and that triggered the fight" the resident added.

The pair were part of a number of merrymakers on a Boxing Day drinking spree at a local drinking spot.

The father of the deceased,Kofi Mensah narrated what led to the demise of his son.

"We were home when I was told that my son had been stabbed .When I came,he had been rushed to the hospital. He was pronounced dead on arrival.I have been crying the whole night" Father of the deceased disclosed.

The suspect however is in the custody of the Konongo Police as well as the lady in the center of the controversy.
https://www.browngh.com/man-stabbed-to-death-for-proposing-to-another-mans-girlfriend/

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Proposing To Another Man's Girlfriend by Raymeskey: 1:59pm On Dec 28, 2021
I will come back
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Proposing To Another Man's Girlfriend by IbadeHQ: 2:06pm On Dec 28, 2021
In the words of famous smoker and pussy banger, Slawomir.....

Vaginal people have been killing men since time immemorial.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Proposing To Another Man's Girlfriend by emnite(m): 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2021
grin
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Proposing To Another Man's Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 28, 2021
IbadeHQ:
In the words of famous smoker and pussy banger, Slawomir.....

Vaginal people have been killing men since time immemorial.
And most men have been so daft to allow themselves to be vulnerable..
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Proposing To Another Man's Girlfriend by ignis: 2:30pm On Dec 28, 2021
Sacrifice for love.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Proposing To Another Man's Girlfriend by playapayaski: 2:55pm On Dec 28, 2021
Hahahaha simple men..
One dead one on the run/jail, she marries another entirely new one.
Men know this "women and children are the only beings loved unconditionally and can afford to be careless not MEN". Never fight a fellow man for any girl/woman y'all won't hear..
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Proposing To Another Man's Girlfriend by Taywon: 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2021
Man down....

Wakeup!!!!!
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Proposing To Another Man's Girlfriend by Agricmoney(m): 3:25pm On Dec 28, 2021
things man do for love

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Proposing To Another Man's Girlfriend by NaijaGoBetter20: 3:56pm On Dec 28, 2021
This like this happened here too but most of the time you wouldn't see it on the internet. Only metro and sometimes BBC publish such.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Proposing To Another Man's Girlfriend by minks(m): 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2021
A love triangle always ends with one of the love pedlars getting pierced by one of the pointy ends of the triangle.
The one who does, usually ends in the grave.
Love kills.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Proposing To Another Man's Girlfriend by paulolee(m): 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2021
some men dey stupid...how I Wish all guys are like me...bea for dey behave dmselves

(1) (Reply)

Social Welfare Department Rescue Teenager Abused By Guardians (graphic Photos) / Has Kuda Bank Scammed Me? / Chinese Man Who Killed Nigerian Girlfriend Discloses Motive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.