Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,926 members, 7,962,954 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 09:09 PM

Man Beats Up His "Side Chic" For Attending Wedding Without His Permission - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Beats Up His "Side Chic" For Attending Wedding Without His Permission (1473 Views)

My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband / Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) / Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Man Beats Up His "Side Chic" For Attending Wedding Without His Permission by Kobojunkie: 4:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:

Nobody wants to do anything not even her mother because she’s scared that he won’t help them again. First, he deceived her that he wasn’t married and got her pregnant. Then he rented an apartment for her and started controlling her move, never allowing her to go out and mingle with friends.

I don’t want her to back to this situation neither does she want to go back but with the entire situation that she’s in she might end up going back.
Here's hoping the gal eventually wakes up after the beating. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Did Abortion Without Telling Me / Please Your Advice Needed In This Kind Of Situation / My Wife Just Got A Good Job With A High Salary But

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.