Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,945 members, 7,963,014 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 11:54 PM

Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family (435 Views)

Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar / The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) / Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family by Morningblues: 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2021
20-year-old Alireza “Ali” Fazeli-Monfared was murdered by his family in Iran. Why? Because Iranian terror regime made it known that he was gay, punishable by death. Regime has executed 4,000-6,000 gay people.

This is Alireza. He lived in Ahwaz, in Iran. He was killed, beheaded, by his brother and cousins for being gay. He was only 20. He was about to flee to Turkey, where many LGBT Iranians live. His family in Iran beheaded him days before his dream came true.

Re: Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family by yuping(m): 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2021
This people and beheading 5&6

1 Like

Re: Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family by MufasaLion: 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2021
Crime against humanity! Well, it couldn't have been avoided since it was in a nation that's harsh on such sexuality.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family by Ryda(m): 7:39pm On Dec 30, 2021
The killing is totally unnecessary, his siblings should have allowed him flee, not kill him.

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family by Morningblues: 7:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
He even wanted to live the country and his family still still beheaded him cry cry

Some people are so cruel and homophobic . I can’t even imagine myself killing someone for being gay. God haven’t dealt with the person why should I be judge.

This is bad Abeg. Religion or not
He was a human before anything self cry cry

Rest in peace Alireza Fazeli Monfared. embarassed embarassed his family beheaded him and left him under a tree. rest in heaven

This is why I hate organized religion it twists people into a frenzy and mob mentality

1 Like

Re: Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family by Morningblues: 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
It's terrible. And the fact that this was done by his own family makes it x10 worse.

Heart breaking a life was taken because of ignorance and lack of acceptance of another human being.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family by Ahmback(m): 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2021
One less trouble!!!

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family by daddytime(m): 9:18pm On Dec 30, 2021
Sad....what happens to live and let live?

Most people on here will come applauding this heinous crime against one who didn't create him/herself and of course can't understand why he or she feels the way he does will be seated comfortably in their Tom Ford shirts, a touch of Dolce and Gabanna cologne to smell fresh and then in their hands an iPhone to post and applaud such a callous crime against a human being.

I hope any one of you understands what every one of the designers I described above has in common? Yeah, they are all the queer ones we so much hate, despise and pray they get annihilated from the face of the earth.

These are the most creative and inventive minds the world births...the records are there for all to see.

Are you still in doubt about the phrase "the life no balance or no one has it all or is 100% perfect"?

How about just allowing these people to live their lives in peace so long as they aren't harming anyone in the process while we look at them from afar in our wondering as to why and how they can be this queer while they also look and imagine us in our own " queerness" in peace?

And here we'll be crying of marginalisation, oppression, and some phantom Islamisation.

We are nothing but a bunch of hate-filled hypocrites and it's so sad.

For the records...gayism, transsexuals and whatever has been a norm in the African culture before you lots have grown into thinking it's a new phenomenon or a borrowed culture. If in doubt, kindly find time to ask your parents or geand parents if they grew up knowing anyone in the villages while growing up nicknamed in our varying dialects "effeminates". In my esan dialect they are called " ovin okhuo", and that's how every tribe has got a name for these "special" people.

Most of these hate-filled humans will give an arm and a leg to get a visa to run to the "hell" of a country where these evil people hold sway and have made a living "heaven" here on earth. What's the definition of hypocrisy again?

Allow these people live their lives in peace while we all wait patiently for our creator to judge us according to how he made us all differently. Common.

I hate bullocksss and hypocritical numbskulls men.

Think people, think...refuse to be a herd and think out of the box....

Why should I hate someone for his sexual preference or the way he looks? And we complain about racism?

Na wa for wire road truly...

Make una sha patronise my market for my siggy while enjoying my blunt gist.

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family by Aaronsrod: 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
I commend this family even though they worship a false god.

This is the true teaching of the Bible. If we obey and follow this teachings in Nigeria we will find favour in the eyes of the Almighty and our generations will prosper under His anointing.

But forst we must shed the blood of the gay people as God commands us in scripture. So we may be blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family by seunny4lif(m): 2:24am On Dec 31, 2021
How do we know if this story is true because I have see many stories like this especially from all these MSM about Iran, NK or Russia or China then you will discovered they lied to people.

If you are following them on Twitter than you will understand
Same people said NK leader has kill his uncle by ordering him to be kill by anti aircraft gun but only to see the uncle attended the country party in 2020.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family by Flamemignon1(m): 8:50am On Dec 31, 2021
Honor killings should be banned
Re: Iranian Gay Man Beheaded And Killed By His Family by BlackfireX: 2:11am On Jan 01, 2022
This is wrong...

The killed

The killers

(1) (Reply)

Nuclear Weapons Per Country: Picture / Russia Used Thermobaric Bomb Also Known As The "Father Of All Bombs" On Ukraine / Breaking News: Ukraine Army Hits Russian Warship In Black Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.