Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,592 members, 7,961,951 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 05:42 PM

Davido Spends Time With His Daughters And Their Mums In Ghana (photos, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Spends Time With His Daughters And Their Mums In Ghana (photos, Video) (1245 Views)

Nengi's All White Party In Ghana (Photos) / Cardi B's Outfit In Nigeria Vs In Ghana (Photos) / Lady Fainted After Hugging Wizkid On Stage In Ghana (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Spends Time With His Daughters And Their Mums In Ghana (photos, Video) by nancyofosua: 12:02pm On Jan 02, 2022
In the video shared on instagram, Amanda, the mother of Davido's second child, Hailey, who lives in the United States, is pictured in Ghana with the singer and Imade's mother, Sophia, having a good time.

Watch Video Below...

[flash=]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKU3orCHos0[/flash]

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove

Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughters And Their Mums In Ghana (photos, Video) by Kriss216: 12:03pm On Jan 02, 2022
A man with money is a King. He Lords over his mistresses. They bow and worship him cos he's the King.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughters And Their Mums In Ghana (photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2022
Arrrrrrrrrh

The present of a dad in a child life is very important. A man can forsake his wife but forsaking his kids is a taboo to the earth and God.

Enjoy those moments with them obo they need it.
Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughters And Their Mums In Ghana (photos, Video) by chatinent: 12:08pm On Jan 02, 2022
Davido is a brolosho.
Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughters And Their Mums In Ghana (photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 02, 2022
Where is my cute boy Ifeanyi? Davido I m warning you for the last time ooo... That obo wey you bleep produce Ifeanyi still dey ves for you and na me go carry the matter ooohhh!!! Opportunity killer
Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughters And Their Mums In Ghana (photos, Video) by festacman(m): 12:35pm On Jan 02, 2022
Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughters And Their Mums In Ghana (photos, Video) by pepperdemzombie: 12:48pm On Jan 02, 2022
dirtydiva:
[s]Where is my cute boy Ifeanyi? Davido I m warning you for the last time ooo... That obo wey you bleep produce Ifeanyi still dey ves for you and na me go carry the matter ooohhh!!! Opportunity killer[/s]
Stop posting rubbish, this is a new year. Topic says "daughters", is Ifeyin a daughter? Did his daughters follow Ifenyin to Cubana shrine? Anytime he does anything for his daughters, they will always bring the boy in.
Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughters And Their Mums In Ghana (photos, Video) by Theboy21: 1:17pm On Jan 02, 2022
Our top artist n hanging out in ghana ehn cheesy cheesy that is why they love attacking Naija people by criticizing our country... Next thing now u go see em for Twitter claiming how they make Davido Career blow up cheesy cheesy just like how they claiming that Shata wale helped Burna boy bcame popular cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughters And Their Mums In Ghana (photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 02, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

Stop posting rubbish, this is a new year. Topic says "daughters", is Ifeyin a daughter? Did his daughters follow Ifenyin to Cubana shrine? Anytime he does anything for his daughters, they will always bring the boy in.
alaye be very very careful while quoting me ds year, I no go take any feaces from you angry
Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughters And Their Mums In Ghana (photos, Video) by pepperdemzombie: 8:47pm On Jan 02, 2022
dirtydiva:
alaye be very very careful while quoting me ds year, I no go take any feaces from you angry
You supposed to know say I dey house for anybody anytime
Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughters And Their Mums In Ghana (photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 02, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

You supposed to know say I dey house for anybody anytime
Abi! Fight go soon light up for us if you no leave my quote alone
Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughters And Their Mums In Ghana (photos, Video) by pepperdemzombie: 5:53am On Jan 03, 2022
dirtydiva:
Abi! Fight go soon light up for us if you no leave my quote alone

Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughters And Their Mums In Ghana (photos, Video) by Kobicove(m): 6:03am On Jan 03, 2022
I don't see anything wrong with him spending the holidays with his daughters and their mothers at the same time considering he has a busy schedule
Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughters And Their Mums In Ghana (photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

werey nie
Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughters And Their Mums In Ghana (photos, Video) by pepperdemzombie: 6:29am On Jan 05, 2022
dirtydiva:
werey ni agba to julo ni idile Baba Oloriburuku to bi Iya Osi mi

(1) (Reply)

Snoop Dogg Acquires Death Row Records / Trey Songz Is Totally Hot! / Beyonce Joining Jay-z's Def Jam Label?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.