Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,831 members, 7,962,740 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 03:41 PM

Day 3 Of Racai School Of The Spirit - My Experience - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Day 3 Of Racai School Of The Spirit - My Experience (303 Views)

Live Pictures From Shekinah Night At Racai / A Thread On School Of The Spirit / Shekinah at Racai / Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Day 3 Of Racai School Of The Spirit - My Experience by mymoney001(m): 4:25pm On Jan 04, 2022
This is a follow up of my previous thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6920250/thread-school-spirit-shekinah-racai

Today is Day 3 of the School of the Spirit at Rock of Ages Christian Assembly, Benin City, Edo State. It has been a wonderful experience since day 1 of the program, lives are being transformed and souls are saved.

Here is my experience today. (Pictures below)

If you are in Benin City, I want to encourage you to join us for the remaining days of the program live at KM 10, Benin Sapele Road, Obe Quarters, Benin City, Edo state

Or you can join live on our Facebook page

https://fb.watch/ak5kCUTg7e/

Mod kindly move to fp

Cc: OAM4J

Re: Day 3 Of Racai School Of The Spirit - My Experience by mymoney001(m): 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2022
More pictures

(1) (Reply)

To Those Who Say "The End Is Not Near". This Is For You / Pastor Jerry Eze Live | NSPPD Live 7th March 2022 Monday Morning Prophetic Praye / Can The Rich Go To Heaven? Check What This Person Tweeted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.