Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,865 members, 7,959,723 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 05:08 AM

Mummy G.O: My Visit To Olufunmilayo Adebayo's Church - Simisola Sowole - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mummy G.O: My Visit To Olufunmilayo Adebayo's Church - Simisola Sowole (48928 Views)

Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) / BBC Interview With Olufunmilayo Adebayo (Mummy G.O.) - "They Want To Kill Me" / Mummy G.O Fabrics Now On Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mummy G.O: My Visit To Olufunmilayo Adebayo's Church - Simisola Sowole by incogni2o: 10:39pm On Jan 09, 2022
Supernovafarouk:

My friend shatapp there. They way some people are so brainwashed they keep letting charlatans and magicians to mock The Almighty is just Disgusting. Tell yourself the truth and stop looking for cheap appraisals. Hisss

I assume you are part of people who swallow every gibberish they read online.

I wouldn't argue with you cos you are likely to be very misinformed.

I only implore you to take a step back, do your research and come back with facts.

We can then continue this conversation.

Peace
Re: Mummy G.O: My Visit To Olufunmilayo Adebayo's Church - Simisola Sowole by edoairways: 10:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
LesbianBoy:
Like play like play this woman church will be full before you know it she is riding private jet grin grin grin grin grin grin
She is not crazy over private jet
Re: Mummy G.O: My Visit To Olufunmilayo Adebayo's Church - Simisola Sowole by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 10, 2022
Wait o
It’s actually a real church?
Thought it was a fuckin skit

1 Like

Re: Mummy G.O: My Visit To Olufunmilayo Adebayo's Church - Simisola Sowole by clothingonline(m): 7:21am On Jan 10, 2022
U need to visit ooo

Free promotions she got from meme
Re: Mummy G.O: My Visit To Olufunmilayo Adebayo's Church - Simisola Sowole by senatepresido: 7:22am On Jan 10, 2022
EXLOVER:
Why is Mummy GO afraid of death? They have been preaching heaven is a place of eternal life and enjoyment. Earth is a wicked place. So she doesn't want enjoy this eternal life in heaven?
Thank You
Re: Mummy G.O: My Visit To Olufunmilayo Adebayo's Church - Simisola Sowole by Gidagreen(m): 8:48am On Jan 10, 2022
Smart Movie Producers in Nigeria will soon have a movie titled "Mummy G O" Lots of creative ideas to be infused are readily available.
Re: Mummy G.O: My Visit To Olufunmilayo Adebayo's Church - Simisola Sowole by RADDY1(m): 9:06am On Jan 10, 2022
I believe the same person that wrote this is a Christian. The way we Christian catch cruise at the things of God is so annoying.

2 Likes

Re: Mummy G.O: My Visit To Olufunmilayo Adebayo's Church - Simisola Sowole by Pootle: 11:17am On Jan 10, 2022
people should not forget freedom of expression as enshrine in the constitution...her church, her mouth, her problem, for religious bigots too your problem.
Re: Mummy G.O: My Visit To Olufunmilayo Adebayo's Church - Simisola Sowole by billyG(m): 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2022
Wearing eye glass is not a sin? eyeglasses are product of marine kindgom like crystal ball....make somebody tell mummy Go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paseka Motsoeneng "Mboro" Acquires BMW i8 - Photos / Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" / Woman Stops Giving Tithes In Church, Uses The Money To Build House For A Widow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.