Stats: 3,196,063 members, 7,960,392 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 07:14 PM

Rivers BBIGN Held Thanksgiving, Praises In Honored Of Rivers APC / Ameachi's - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers BBIGN Held Thanksgiving, Praises In Honored Of Rivers APC / Ameachi's (234 Views)

Think Ameachi's Project 2023: Niger State Bbign Held Strategic Leadership Meeti / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Rotimi Ameachi Visits Site, Expresses Disappointment - Pic / History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) (2) (3) (4)

Rivers BBIGN Held Thanksgiving, Praises In Honored Of Rivers APC / Ameachi's by Optimistic2021(m): 7:19am On Jan 11, 2022
Thanksgiving Change Situation - Bishop Deekor Miracle

Thanksgiving is a potent force that can change any bad situation, anytime and anyway into a favourite one. This is according to Bishop Deekor Miracle while delivering a sermon at the St. Martins Anglican Church Field, Omagwa, Ikwerre LGA at a Thanksgiving ceremony of the Bridge Builders Initiative For Green Nigeria (BBIGN), Rivers State Chapter.

Bishop Deekor who is also the chairman of NIGER DELTA BISHOPS AND MINISTERS FORUM Rivers State Chapter and Deputy Coordinator BBIGN Rivers State laid emphasises on the need to appreciate God always.

Anchoring his message on PS 92:1 and 1thes.5:18 he enjoyed the congregation and particularly the Rt Hon Chibuke Amaechi supporters to draw lesson from the account of Jonah who was in the belly of the fish for three days but the moment he thanked God, God spoke to the fish to vomit him out. That despite all odds the CRA political family will always match victorious.

His words: “Thanksgiving can change your story any time any day.
Jesus Christ applied this powerful tool, in the feeding of five thousand, he thanked God for the five loaves and two fishes and it brought satisfaction to all. In the case of the dead Lazarus, he thanked God and raised him from the dead. Today as we thank God he will change our story this year. We are thanking God for that we have not seen but believe that he will do it for us. We are thanking God for the success of our leader CRA as a minister and also for the peace in his political family. We believe that after this Thanksgiving our heaven will open. We will see the mighty hand of God upon all our programs this year in Jesus mighty name. Desire something good in your heart to happen in your life this year as you thanked him today.”

In his remark, the National President, Dr Orgwu Emmanuel Chigoziri said CRA political family has many reasons to thank God for because despite all challenges that have made some persons cross carpet or rock the boat many remain resolution in CRA and their faith intact.

“Today is very important, one reason is for me and you, for our principal, the Hon. Minister for transportation Rt. Hon. Chibuike Amaechi family and then for our party (APC Rivers state). In my kind of person, even when you think am dying, I am still moving. The reason is that anything that will prevent me from going to where I'm going comes from the devil, and I shouldn't give the devil a chance. I will stand up where I am and move, it is better for me to end it and know that it is over than for you to put me somewhere. For that reason we are thanking God today, we know the difficulties, economic difficulties, other difficulties, hunger here and there we know how it has been. God kept us together, we didn't lose any person, we didn't go to any burial apart from the burial of age people who happen to be our fathers and our mothers and a young man that died at Sogho ward 4, Khana LGA via motor accident and may their souls rest in peace. And we must say praise be to God, we must say thank you, God.
For our party, APC, today we have a political party in Rivers state and I can tell you that BBIGN contributed half of its success. From the time of crisis we stood for the party, we worked for the party and we did everything within our strength, our capacity power whatever you may term it to ensure there's APC in Rivers state. We supported our leader Rt. Hon. Chibuike Amaechi and we have had congress, today we have a party and we are preparing for 2023 it's a great thing, if we have a party it means there's hope for election, and when we have an election we are going to win, am sure we are going to win.
And when we win we are sure things will be better for all of us, so it's something to thank God for.”

“Then for our leader who had been battling in and out, the RT. Hon Minister for transportation, H.E Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Ameachi, battling here, battling there struggling to make sure that the vision he has seen is been achieved to give us hope to make things straight and easier for us to enjoy. To create a way for us the younger ones to flourish tomorrow. With all the battles at the state level and with all the battles at the national level, with everything around him, God had protected him and his life and his family till this moment. We know that God will continue to keep him alive so we are very grateful, and we say there's a need to thank God.”

“There's also need to thank God that BBIGN is still very strong, look at the crowd, it will tell you what we have gone through as an NGO, you will not believe it even how some people still call me that they know that this gathering is anti- Amaechi. They can't pull us down so and they can never succeed to pull us down, we will continue to stand to the party, All progressive congress Nigeria and Rivers state. We will continue to stand and mobilize for His Excellency Rt. Hon CRA. But what I will not do, I don't like all these they call cartel upon cartel, division upon division, groups upon groups. If we say our leader is Amaechi, let's work under Amaechi directives and achieve his visions. I will not come to your house and discuss how to fight or destroy our fellow's leaders, if you invite me to come and discuss, strategies how to push Wike and PDP out of Rivers State, I will be the first to be there and last to go, ensuring they are pushed out to a place of no return. So Emmanuel is wicked and stubborn because I don't discuss how to destroy APC and take bribes. I and BBIGN are not fighting any leaders and will never do so, we are fighting PDP by recruiting their members to APC via BBIGN, and APC must take over Rivers State come 2023 as well retaining power at the Federal level.”

On his part, BBIGN state coordinator, Hon. Afonyaa Anabraba thanked those who out of busy schedule though out. Adding that the group would soon embark on another sensitazition campaign for CRA presidential ambition.

“I appreciate leaders and members of the All progressive congress Rivers State chapter and all the very important personalities who out of their busy schedule found time to honour the occasion of today.

I want to assure our leader Rt Hon Chibuike Rotimi Ameachi and the party, we will go round once again all the LGA's to sensitize Rivers people to support all APC candidates come 2023 general elections.

I won't fail to also thank my National President, all the State and LGA executive members of BBIGN, Rivers state, who worked tirelessly with me, night and day to making sure today comes to fruition”, he said.

Dignitaries present the service include; Chief Robinson N. Jonathan, Chairman PIA Host Communities Trust Find and Host Communities Producing Oil and Gas Rivers State, Chief Hon. Austin Okezie, National vice President South East, Amb Juliet Nwokocha, National Treasurer, Engr. Abasido Essiet, National Vice President South-South, Prince sunny Wopara, CDC Chairman, Rukpokwu Community,Mr. Monday Apii, South-South Director of Education and Contents Development, Mrs Tina Ojimadu JP, South-South Welfare Director, Mr Ogologo loves Allen, South-South Secretary, Hon ThankGod ohaekwe , Chairman Empowerment/ employment Bureau APC Ikwere LGA,Amb chijioke okoro , Rev. Nath Wachichem, Rev. Julius Udo, Evang. Dr. Christian Giami, Hon. Afonyaa Anabraba, Rivers State BBIGN Coordinator, Hon. Chima E. Theresa (Ph.D), State Publicity Secretary, Elder Pius Wosu, State Secretary.

Others are :Comr. Amadi C. Anayor, Fin. Sect Rivers State, Comr. Benett Salema, Director of Mobilisation, Comr. Ngere Awaijigbana Solomon , State Treasurer, past. Obilor Gogor, state Org. Sect,Mrs. patience Pepple, State Woman Leader , Mrs. Epelle Gladys, State Provoke, Mrs. Dorine Lali, Degema LGA Coordinator, Hon. John Amadi , Ikwere LGA Coordinator, comr. James Samuel , Ahoada West Coordinator, Hon. Martin's Koobol ,Gokana LGA Coordinator, Comr . Nwordu Basil Chinosu , Omumua LGA coordinator,Hon. Victoria Nwanko , Rivers South East Senatorial Woman Leader, Hon. Osondu Ule, Oyibo LGA coordinator, Ozogbu E. Promise , Rivers West Senatorial Coordinator, Secretary Thanksgivings planning committee, Comr. Promise Ada, Okrika LGA Coordinator, and many others.

Comr. Nubor Optimist Goteh, Member National Media/Publicity Committee, BBIGN.

Ngor-okpala Constituency Bye -election: A First Test Of Might And Popularity. / 2023: Trouble For Atiku, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso As Afenifere, Ohanaeze Reject North / 2023: Abia Group Drums Support For Gov. Kayode Fayemi