Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,906 members, 7,962,907 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 07:53 PM

Presidency: Who Is The Anointed Candidate Of The Buhari Cabal? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency: Who Is The Anointed Candidate Of The Buhari Cabal? (369 Views)

Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR / Buhari Cabal Organises Counter-Protest In London, To Pay £75 Per Participants / Emefiele Bowing Down For Samaila Isa Funtua, Buhari Cabal Member - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidency: Who Is The Anointed Candidate Of The Buhari Cabal? by Elbinawi: 5:47pm On Jan 12, 2022
Presidency: Who is the Anointed Candidate of the Buhari Cabal?

After my article this morning on the the equation of the Nigerian political space, some Journalists including foreign ones bombarded my as who is the anointed one of president Buhari.

I asked them to allow me little time to assemble my facts then I can reach a conclusion.

The chances that Buhari will anoint a Southern presidential candidate is extremely slim. Buhari is not a Nationalist like Obasanjo, Buhari is a local champion.

Buhari's candidate is from the North most probably. Not from the North Central as he doesn't consider this region as real North. And not from the North West that he came from. The anointed candidate is from the North East and the best performing Governor there.

From my calculations Buhari's anointed candidate is the Governor of Borno state, Professor Babagana Zulum. The self-centeredness of Buhari is legendary, Buhari's mother is from Borno State. Sophistication is alien to this bloodthirsty Tyrant.

Among the Buhari cabal, the Governor of Yobe state & interim party chairman of APC is also interested in the presidency but he is a light weight when compared to the performance of Prof. Zulum. The Minister of Justice, Malami, is also interested but he has a lot of excess baggages due to the lawlessness of the Buhari regime. Malami will settle for Governor of Kebbi state to have immunity to protect his massive loot.

Buhari's betrayal of the South West strongman, Ahmed Bola Tinubu, is a done deal, that was why they politically eliminated the Kano state Governor, Ganduje, a Tinubu supporter. The fact that Gandollars failed to complained shows that his political elimination was from the Tyrant. And Ganduje's recent attempt to mend fence with Kano strongman, Kwankwaso, was to save his neck from jail after the 2023 handover as Kwankwaso will take over Kano.

My Foreign Friends will like to know who is Prof. Zulum. He is the Governor of Borno state, the epicenter of BokoHaram insurgency. He is a hardworking Governor who love his people. He survived two assassination attempt by the Nigerian army under Tukur Buratai because he exposed the complicity of the army. He is a Sunni Muslim and not a Wahhabi. The Saudi regime approached him twice in the last two years. Recently they sent Jordan. Professor Zulum with his level of education will not collect money from the Saudi Wahhabi savages to kill Shia Muslims like Tyrant Buhari. And he saw the consequences of what Buhari did. The Movement reporting #ZariaGenocide to the International Criminal Court, ICC, and the massive national and international campaigns.

And the recent declaration by the present Iranian president Ebrahim Raeisi that if Trump and Pompey are not tried for the cowardly assasination of General Qassem Sulaimani and Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, they will be hunted down by the Resistance Axis and eliminated. This declaration put a lot of fear to the Northern Oligarchy here. But the leader of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria, Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky, is not vindictive. This Sheikh is a Saint among Saints. The fact that six (6) of his sons were brutally murdered by the Nigerian army in less than 2 years and he is still alive shows that he is not ordinary human, he is super human (God prolong his life).

On a final note, Prof. Zulum is presently rooting for a Southern presidency. Don't be deceive as this is part of the smokescreen. He is trying to present a true Nigerian face.

Harun Elbinawi
elbinawi@yahoo.com
Re: Presidency: Who Is The Anointed Candidate Of The Buhari Cabal? by helinues: 6:36pm On Jan 12, 2022
Who are the Cabal to start with?
Re: Presidency: Who Is The Anointed Candidate Of The Buhari Cabal? by SadiqBabaSani: 6:39pm On Jan 12, 2022
We cannt have anoda Northern President, its Osibanjo or Obi

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Who Is The Anointed Candidate Of The Buhari Cabal? by Vistra40: 7:03pm On Jan 12, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
We cannt have anoda Northern President, its Osibanjo or Obi

Is Peter obi running for President?
Re: Presidency: Who Is The Anointed Candidate Of The Buhari Cabal? by ThatFairGuy1: 8:03pm On Jan 12, 2022
Elbinawi and his Shi'a gibberishes.

(1) (Reply)

What IPOB sit at home looks like. / D.G. Of APC Governors Forum Resigns / Without Bias, Rate Tinubu And Atiku On Three Metrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.