Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,967 members, 7,960,040 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 12:01 PM

God Can Do Anything For You, Only Have Faith. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Can Do Anything For You, Only Have Faith. (151 Views)

How Can A Person Have Faith? / Five Important Ways To Have Faith In Christ / Things You Never Thought God Can Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Can Do Anything For You, Only Have Faith. by BornofGod108(m): 7:28pm On Jan 15, 2022
HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW

Daily Devotional by Pastor Paul Rika International Director

DATE: SUNDAY 16TH JANUARY

TOPIC: GOD CAN DO ANYTHING FOR YOU, ONLY HAVE FAITH.

TEXT: JEREMIAH 32: 6-9, 16-17

Key Verse: Matthew 19: 26-But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them…with God all things are possible.

The One who made heaven and earth says, is there anything too difficult for Him? Has He not power to do what seems right to Him? Come to this level of faith that nothing is too hard for God and tell Him so.
When you come to plead with God for your problems, tell Him you know Him well enough to be convinced that nothing is too difficult for Him. That is why you believe He will solve that problem for you.
By yourself, you cannot do it. Even if you engage the services of professional men or women, it still cannot be done. If you continue to look up to man, that matter may remain unresolved. It is beyond any power on th earth. But with God, all things are possible.
Please, prepare yourself to walk with this God by faith. Always believe that all things are possible with Him, as you relate with Him by faith.
Luke 1: 37- For with God, nothing shall be impossible.
With the involvement of God, all things that you desire will be done. With God, the Lover of your soul, the great unbeatable Power, the miracle Worker, nothing shall be impossible!
Turn to God. Submit your heart to God. Turn that predicament over to God in faith. Let it be a project that you are bringing before HIM, informing Him that you are believing His promises and confessing His promises.
That you are praying on His promises and equally keeping His promises; that you are looking up to Him and holding on to His promises. It shall be done in victory! ALLELUIA!!!
Jeremiah 32:17 Ah Lord God! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee:
The Lord your God wants you to just believe Him. He is saying, I have concluded on that matter that has been a concern to you. I will bring it to pass for you at My appointed time.
The One that knows the end from the beginning is the One talking to you. He has finished and concluded on that your matter already. He is only waiting for you to agree with Him by faith to do it. He calls those things which be not, as though they were.
That is how God does things. I want you to join Him in this walk and work of faith and speak on His promises freely as though they have been done. That is the life of faith stick to it.

Thought for the day: Believe God in all situations of your life, your miracle will come.

Song for the day: I believe, yes Lord I believe (2x), it well with me…

Bible reading for the day: Genesis 38-40; Matthew 12:22-50

Re: God Can Do Anything For You, Only Have Faith. by ejighikemeuwa: 7:55pm On Jan 15, 2022
AMEN, I have faith in God Almighty AMEN.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/01/2022 / Gemini Login : Sign In To Gemini Account : Login Gemini / For the Person that does the Tempting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.