Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,919 members, 7,962,936 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 08:35 PM

2023: Igbo Presidency, Best For Nigeria Now -achebe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Igbo Presidency, Best For Nigeria Now -achebe (235 Views)

2023: Igbo Leaders In Strong Push For Presidency / 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC / 2023: Igbo Youths Reply El-rufai On The Abolition Of Zoning System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2023: Igbo Presidency, Best For Nigeria Now -achebe by Chuka247: 5:02pm On Jan 18, 2022
2023: Igbo Presidency, Best For Nigeria Now -Achebe

By Phil Okosi, Onitsha

National President of Human Dignity Restoration Association, HDRA, Mr. Jude Achebe, has reminded Nigerians that the election of an Igbo man to succeed President Muhammadu Buhari, will be the best thing to happen to Nigeria.

Achebe made this disclosure in his country home, Nteje, Oyi Local Government Area, Anambra State weekend while interacting with his executive members.

He said, "the Igbo man if elected will use that God-given ingenuity that is in him to take Nigeria to the next level".

According to him, "The Igbo president will see everyone as his own, goat and cow can't make Nigeria great. This is digital era and power supply Will make our production great.

"We give nonentities, who are not professionals political appointments in areas they are inexperienced and the professionals work under such people.

"Religion and ethnicity worsen Nigerian condition. Try the Igbo man by electing him and you will not regret you deed. A trial with convince you.

"On my part as a London based activist, I want to bring that thing which makes Western world great, to Nigeria. In Nigeria people are being beaten up to pay tax/levy. Landlords treat tenants like animals. Women are being maltreated and domestic violence is now the order of the day including woman circumcision and incest. We have grown beyond those things. We have a system and when we build on it, it works easily.

"We, as HDRA members, have come to teach people their right, it is lack of employment that prompts youths to be drug addicts and that is the reason I commend Governor Willie Obiano for the cargo and passengers airport he built. That alone is a very big job creator and I am optimistic that his successor, Prof. Charles Chukwuma Soludo, will continue from where he will stop," he stated.

Speaking, wife to Achebe, Mrs. Stella E. Achebe, said that, "my husband brought this HDRA from overseas for Nigerians to know their right and I pray God to protect him and members of the organization as they forge ahead.

"The HDRA will help in stopping domestic violence and dehumanization of womenfolk especially the widows and the poor who are being treated like animals," she further explained.

In their various remarks, the President General, PG of Nteje community, Chief Benneth Chinweze, who was flanked by some of his executive members and All Progressive Grand Alliance, APGA, delegates that included, Hon. Paulinus I. Obichukwu and Chief Aniegboka Christian, thanked Achebe for bringing the HDRA to Nteje adding that it would assist immensely towards the fight against hard drugs especially methamphetamine that has sent some youths to their early graves.
Re: 2023: Igbo Presidency, Best For Nigeria Now -achebe by slimfit1(m): 5:57pm On Jan 18, 2022
It's of no use to even Igbos themselves. Biafra is a better alternative. We give you 3 President it won't better your life self-rule way better God bless Yoruba people and Biafra.

(1) (Reply)

If I Become President, WASSCE Fees Would Be Paid For Every Child : Tinubu(video) / 2023: I 'll Mobilise 30m Youths For APC If Given Opportunity - Agbomhere / Governor Ugwuanyi’s Novel Paradigm At Bridging Nigeria’s Urban-rural Dichotomy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.