Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,971 members, 7,936,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 01:51 AM

1.5 Odds Partial Rollover Investment - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 1.5 Odds Partial Rollover Investment (16548 Views)

Daily 1.6+ Odds 2-STEP Partial Rollover Investment Plan / Rollover Investment Plan @ 1.3 - 1.5odds / 99.9% SURE 2 ODDS ROLLOVER FOR 2WEEKS(14/14) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1.5 Odds Partial Rollover Investment by Vitex10: 9:36pm On Feb 03, 2022
Marsh104:
@vitex, I found you on fb but I have issue with adding you. I will like to be part of this venture.

Yes I changed some settings on my account recently but you can send me a message by clicking on the link below:
https://m.facebook.com/messages/read/?fbid=100015002833727

1 Like

Re: 1.5 Odds Partial Rollover Investment by Stepfohmario(m): 12:15am On Feb 04, 2022
I thank God for this group, and I encourage you guy to believe in yourself.
I have started the over 1.50 project. I will keep you guy posted with my results, let them take to face book or face board or face mask.
We move

1 Like

Re: 1.5 Odds Partial Rollover Investment by Vitex10: 5:16am On Feb 04, 2022
I like the fact I've managed to make the facebook group a premium stuff rather than a crowded place consisting of touts and riff-raffs:

1. You have to pay something to show your seriousness even if it's small

2. You have to provide your Nairaland username for verification before I even accept your money.

Zero chance of allowing Nairaland nuisances like stepfohmario in there

You need to see the quality of people there.

HIGH LEVEL OF DECORUM
IN THE GROUP

I'm literally clapping for myself the way I've been running this entire thing

This project is far beyond an ordinary Nairaland thread and I'm glad I made the right decision
Re: 1.5 Odds Partial Rollover Investment by Vitex10: 5:46am On Feb 04, 2022
For those who are wondering, here is a demonstration of how our rollovers will be structured - B944WCTQCTQEEQ-1344996

I tossed that one in last night; check it yourself
Pretty straightforward stuff.

But you know the interesting part?
On a good day those two games WILL NOT make it into our rollover!

That's how careful and diligent I will be with our games

So the decision is yours whether to listen to clueless Nairaland detractors and regret later or whether to make the right decision to join the group and thank yourself later

Reach me on facebook:
Re: 1.5 Odds Partial Rollover Investment by Stepfohmario(m): 7:57am On Feb 04, 2022
I want you to learn from me, I don't insult people, and I will never do such. You need to humble yourself and learn from experience people with brilliant method and formula.
See below.

1 Share

Re: 1.5 Odds Partial Rollover Investment by Vitex10: 8:16am On Feb 04, 2022
Stepfohmario:
I want you to learn from me, I don't insult people, and I will never do such. You need to humble yourself and learn from experience people with brilliant method and formula.
See below.

See ehn, you're just a little boy in a man's body.
You're sooooo immature.
Just look at the rubbish you're posting.

This thread was created with a clear PURPOSE and what you posted does not in any way align with the purpose of this thread.

I play games single games all the time but I don't rush to post my games to chase clout like you do. I only posted that ticket to show my followers what to expect during the rollover.

Who's even competing with you fgs
I have ABSOLUTELY nothing to "learn" from you because what you're doing is different from what I'm doing.
I have a CLEAR VISION of what I want to do but you clearly don't and that's why you play anything that comes to your mind and post it online just to chase clout.
Re: 1.5 Odds Partial Rollover Investment by Vitex10: 8:29am On Feb 04, 2022
You're such an irredeemable nuisance BOY but the worst part is that you don't even realize it.

This reply is the LAST TIME I will ever dignify you with a response
Re: 1.5 Odds Partial Rollover Investment by indadi(m): 9:41am On Feb 04, 2022
Vitex10:

See ehn, you're just a little boy in a man's body.
You're sooooo immature.
Just look at the rubbish you're posting.

This thread was created with a clear PURPOSE and what you posted does not in any way align with the purpose of this thread.

I play games single games all the time but I don't rush to post my games to chase clout like you do. I only posted that ticket to show my followers what to expect during the rollover.

Who's even competing with you fgs
I have ABSOLUTELY nothing to "learn" from you because what you're doing is different from what I'm doing.
I have a CLEAR VISION of what I want to do but you clearly don't and that's why you play anything that comes to your mind and post it online just to chase clout.

Fool you have been insulting yet can't take a simple comment...
This shows that your aim was the 500 that you started begging from the gambling thread and you will end up losing it...
I was thinking about maybe I should give you a try, but after going through your posts for the past few weeks I can boldly draw my conclusions that you are nothing and no one needs what you have to offer...

Note that your so called strategy is just a savings pattern and I can boldly hit my chest anywhere and say I have a 3 odds Rollover and ended it after 7 consecutive days and to make things even funny I still have my money and even more right now...
So stop your noise.
Re: 1.5 Odds Partial Rollover Investment by Vitex10: 9:51am On Feb 04, 2022
Then there are people(more like bots actually) that I will NEVER stoop so low to replying no matter how hard they try to get my attention

We move...
Re: 1.5 Odds Partial Rollover Investment by chiji4real: 10:10am On Feb 04, 2022
Oga I want to pay how will I do that because Facebook link is not working properly
Re: 1.5 Odds Partial Rollover Investment by Vitex10: 10:10am On Feb 04, 2022
7 DAYS TO GO!!!

It's 7 DAYS to the kick-off of the most revolutionary betting investment plan ever conceived.

Don't be left behind in this ground-breaking project.

To be part of this profitable journey, chat me up on facebook now:

Read this thread from PAGE 1 to understand what this project is all about
Re: 1.5 Odds Partial Rollover Investment by Rapadl4(m): 10:10am On Feb 04, 2022
Re: 1.5 Odds Partial Rollover Investment by Vitex10: 10:16am On Feb 04, 2022
chiji4real:
Oga I want to pay how will I do that because Facebook link is not working properly

You're welcome.
Just click on the link below, then type a message and click 'send'.
I will reply you without delay
Re: 1.5 Odds Partial Rollover Investment by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:19am On Feb 04, 2022
Stepfohmario:
I thank God for this group, and I encourage you guy to believe in yourself.
I have started the over 1.50 project. I will keep you guy posted with my results, let them take to face book or face board or face mask.
We move
More winnings and less texting... The under goals option seems favourable. Kudos and well-done.

The results are what attracts people not the talking (ask the politicians wink ), looking forward to more green tickets.
Re: 1.5 Odds Partial Rollover Investment by Fr33born(m): 10:28am On Feb 04, 2022
Vitex10:
You're such an irredeemable nuisance BOY but the worst part is that you don't even realize it.

This reply is the LAST TIME I will ever dignify you with a response

You are the one who have been insulting people, calling everyone names yet, you claim you are mature, Is that your definition of maturity?
Well, I guess that's the way you were raised.
Re: 1.5 Odds Partial Rollover Investment by Vitex10: 10:40am On Feb 04, 2022
Fr33born:

You are the one who have been insulting people, calling everyone names yet, you claim you are mature, Is that your definition of maturity?
Well, I guess that's the way you were raised.

NO! What you just did is called gaslighting in English.
Scroll back to the beginning of this thread, I only lost it when people(especially one particular person) started derailing this thread and refused to take corrections

Vitex10:

Dear stepfohmario, the last thing I wanted was for someone to derail this thread from the purpose it was created.
I don't care if the game you posted above will come or not, I demand that you delete your LAST TWO posts and replace them with a dot.
If you fail to do that by 1pm today, I
will move this rollover to my facebook group - GUARANTEED.

Stepfohmario:
I cannot delete the game

How do you look at those 2 quotes and still blame me for anything??
Re: 1.5 Odds Partial Rollover Investment by Sapeleboy911(m): 11:37am On Feb 04, 2022
Vitex10:

NO! What you just did is called gaslighting in English.
Scroll back to the beginning of this thread, I only lost it when people(especially one particular person) started derailing this thread and refused to take corrections

You are a hypocrite, you posted a link about betting on a thread where someone was complaining of betting addiction.

Someone who was in serious debt because of gambling, came to nairaland probably to seek help on how to break free from gambling addiction. And all you could do is post your so-called gambling rollover thread there. Is that not witchcraft and thread derailing in one piece? You complained of nairaland filled with toxic people and moved your rollover to Facebook yet you keep posting your Facebook rollover betting all over the same nairaland searching for the same toxic people to milk them of their money. Are you not a confused fellow?

3 Likes

Re: 1.5 Odds Partial Rollover Investment by Vitex10: 12:44pm On Feb 04, 2022
I'm no longer replying anybody HENCEFORTH except it's a valid enquiry related to the purpose of this thread.
I can't keep wasting valuable man-hours writing defences after defences.
I ain't clearly winning this so I'm going to continue doing what I'm doing without further distractions while y'all should perch on this thread like flies and continue with the attacks and mud-slinging.
Enough said.
TIME TO FOCUS
Re: 1.5 Odds Partial Rollover Investment by fattprince(m): 12:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
Vitex10:
I'm no longer replying anybody HENCEFORTH except it's a valid enquiry related to the purpose of this thread.
I can't keep wasting valuable man-hours writing defences after defences.
I ain't clearly winning this so I'm going to continue doing what I'm doing without further distractions while y'all should perch on this thread like flies and continue with the attacks and mud-slinging.
Enough said.
TIME TO FOCUS
Received, thanks. Wasn't able to reply on Facebook. I think it was network.
Re: 1.5 Odds Partial Rollover Investment by Vitex10: 12:54pm On Feb 04, 2022
fattprince:

Received, thanks. Wasn't able to reply on Facebook. I think it was network.

It's ok
You're welcome
Re: 1.5 Odds Partial Rollover Investment by Kceee: 4:56pm On Feb 04, 2022
Stepfohmario:
See below.
Nice one, keep it up
Re: 1.5 Odds Partial Rollover Investment by Stepfohmario(m): 7:14pm On Feb 04, 2022
For those that love me, this is for you.
Costal Rica
Liga de Ascenso, Clausura -
Municipal Garabito - San Jose Fc
date: 04/02/2022 22:00
12 & -odd: 2.34
Re: 1.5 Odds Partial Rollover Investment by sslcrypt: 4:35am On Feb 05, 2022
Vitex this is the lowest form of criminality and hypocrisy. You tackled others in the other thread for mentioning payment, you then proceeded to open a thread. After washing it with lots of pretense you now calling it a premium group. This is a very low form of engagement and it also signifies how addicted you are to this illusion. It's best you find and get something doing outside this disillusion.
Re: 1.5 Odds Partial Rollover Investment by Vitex10: 7:15am On Feb 05, 2022
I want to put it out here that the reason I'm facing all sorts of hostilities, acrimony, falsehood and slander are:
1. Simply because I took this rollover to facebook which I have every right to do and

2. I introduced a 500 naira fee which most people lose DAILY betting
What if I had said the fee is either 5k or I do it alone if I have to?

The results will shut people up for good
That's one thing I know

Even those who are dropping games to spite me are losing those games because NEGATIVE ENERGY NEVER YIELDS POSITIVE RESULTS
Re: 1.5 Odds Partial Rollover Investment by indadi(m): 7:33am On Feb 05, 2022
Vitex10:
I want to put it out here that the reason I'm facing all sorts of hostilities, acrimony, falsehood and slander are:
1. Simply because I took this rollover to facebook which I have every right to do and

2. I introduced a 500 naira fee which most people lose DAILY betting
What if I said the fee is either 5k or I do it alone if I have to?

The results will shut people up for good
That's one thing I know

Even those who are dropping games to spite me are losing those games because NEGATIVE ENERGY NEVER YIELDS POSITIVE RESULTS

Even with all your positive energies you have nothing to show for it
Wahala for who needs your games o
Re: 1.5 Odds Partial Rollover Investment by MoreTech(m): 9:23am On Feb 05, 2022
One thing i know for sure is that nobody can claim to know the game of Football betting to the extent of not lossing at all. I personally i dont pay for games and i Will never do such even if it is 10 kono.

I can only discuss and share ideas and compare games and give it out for free and also receive freely but for one person to claim monopoly of Football betting is crazy to me and for those that are payung i dont discourage them afterall, out bensin is not the same.
Re: 1.5 Odds Partial Rollover Investment by Fr33born(m): 1:34pm On Feb 05, 2022
Sapeleboy911:

You are a hypocrite, you posted a link about betting on a thread where someone was complaining of betting addiction.

Someone who was in serious debt because of gambling, came to nairaland probably to seek help on how to break free from gambling addiction. And all you could do is post your so-called gambling rollover thread there. Is that not witchcraft and thread derailing in one piece? You complained of nairaland filled with toxic people and moved your rollover to Facebook yet you keep posting your Facebook rollover betting all over the same nairaland searching for the same toxic people to milk them of their money. Are you not a confused fellow?

sslcrypt:
Vitex this is the lowest form of criminality and hypocrisy. You tackled others in the other thread for mentioning payment, you then proceeded to open a thread. After washing it with lots of pretense you now calling it a premium group. This is a very low form of engagement and it also signifies how addicted you are to this illusion. It's best you find and get something doing outside this disillusion.

You guys have said it all and it's very obvious. It's a pity people will still fall for it.
Re: 1.5 Odds Partial Rollover Investment by Vitex10: 8:44am On Feb 07, 2022
Good morning everyone,
I purposely took a break just to prove to everyone that I am the honey that attracts these swarm of BITTER flies around this thread.
Now watch how they will resume their routine of malicious attacks.
Doesn't that tell you that there's something serious about this project?

One of them has lost so much games that he is now ashamed to come here and yap.
Those cheering him on
will now see him as the fraud and rabble-rouser that he is, that is if they will have sense.
I am different because my project isn't a random stuff. It has clear PURPOSE, DIRECTION, PLAN, STRATEGY and PATIENT APPROACH.

No matter how pained and butt-hurt malicious critics are, 2 things sure:

1. This rollover will remain at facebook and it ain't coming back here

2. The 500 naira fee totally remains for the purpose I stated and won't be removed (although I'm introducing a new condition to the fee. More on that later...)

So if they like they can somersault from now till tomorrow nothing changes about this project
Re: 1.5 Odds Partial Rollover Investment by Vitex10: 8:56am On Feb 07, 2022
Don't let detractors and nay-sayers stop you from being part of a life-changing opportunity.
You will only blame yourself later.
500 naira will not take anything away from you. It's an amount people dispose of everyday.
Ask yourself how much you've lost last week in betting.
This project is an opportunity to halt that wasteful trend.
Enough said...

Countdown continues later
Re: 1.5 Odds Partial Rollover Investment by Vitex10: 10:46am On Feb 07, 2022
4 DAYS TO GO!!!

It's 4 DAYS to the kick-off of the most revolutionary betting investment plan ever conceived.

Don't be left behind in this ground-breaking project.

To be part of this profitable journey, chat me up on facebook now:

Read this thread from PAGE 1 to understand what this project is all about
Re: 1.5 Odds Partial Rollover Investment by Vitex10: 1:42pm On Feb 07, 2022
I want as many people as possible to benefit from the 1.5 Odds Partial Rollover Investment project.
As a result, I've made little changes regarding the conditions attached to the membership.

If you want to join the group but do not have the 500 naira now, chat me up and I will add you to the group on the condition that after the completion of Stage 1, you will have to pay 1,000 naira instead.

If you fail to honour the agreement after the completion of Stage 1, you will be removed from the group NEVER to be added again even if you decide to pay.

This automatically means that you should fund a bookie account that allows a minimum withdrawal of 1k rather than one that the minimum withdrawal is 5k like Bet9ja.

However, every membership is still subject to verification through their NL profile as I don't want everybody in that group.

So if you want to take advantage of this new changes, then chat me up on facebook. Link below:
Re: 1.5 Odds Partial Rollover Investment by Vitex10: 4:31pm On Feb 07, 2022
People are now copying my rollover system.
That's to tell you I'm onto something GREAT because people don't copy anything that is useless.

However, what they don't know is that I have not made public the strategy I intend using to implement that system.

I advise everyone to join my facebook group now that there is still time.

Something huge is about to go down using my system(which they have copied) and my STRATEGY(which they can't copy).

Don't be left behind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tunde Onakoya Begins His 58-Hour Guinness World Record Attempt / Al Nasr Bid £850,000 For Odemwingie / Musa, Iwobi, Oshoala, Ordega Nominated For 2018 CAF Awards.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.