Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,224 members, 7,936,772 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 10:46 PM

Mercy Aigbe: He's My Husband Not A Friend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe: He's My Husband Not A Friend (301 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Looking For Husband, Not Even Jesus Met Her Requirements / Mercy Aigbe, Mide Martins, Odunlade Adekola At Kemi Afolabi Father-In-Law Burial / Thin Tall Tony On A Movie Set With Mike Okon And Mercy Aigbe (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe: He's My Husband Not A Friend by DaveNicko: 9:56pm On Jan 28, 2022
So of recently mercy aigbe has been doing so many things that many of her fans don't understand anymore like now that she terminated her marriage iust to get married to her husband's friend, but when her fans confronted her she insulted them..

For the full story watch here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMFLkPH9TEc

(1) (Reply)

See The Moment Wizkid, Zlatan Ibile 'reconcile' After Rumoured Rift (video) / Checkout 10 Beautiful Nollywood Actresses And Their Lovely Mothers (CLICK BELOW / Bush Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.