Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,933 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:15 AM

Disclaimer! Please be Guided The On Instagram & Twitter Is Not Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disclaimer! Please be Guided The On Instagram & Twitter Is Not Me (834 Views)

Akpabio to Falana: Be guided, Senate suspended Ningi not me / Peter Obi - Lies Fake Unrelated Photos / Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disclaimer! Please be Guided The On Instagram & Twitter Is Not Me by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:44am On Jan 29, 2022
The twitter or Instagram name Uche Okoye is not me, please be guided, I don't twit, I hardly visit my Instagram, there are my on Twitter and Instagram

Below is not my username please

Mynd44
Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Disclaimer! Please be Guided The On Instagram & Twitter Is Not Me by madmohamed(m): 7:48am On Jan 29, 2022
post=109777556:
The twitter or Instagram name Uche Okoye is not me, please be guided, I don't twit, I hardly visit my Instagram, there are my on Twitter and Instagram

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
we know the people who are trying to damage your reputation

They are trying their best to pinch ndi igbo and tinubu.

Ndi igbo don't hate tinubu and tinubu don't hate igbo we benefits from tinubu government in Lagos state

Some of Monica in social media whit igbo name are fake
What we want is Yoruba should support nndi Igbo to produce the president simple

This is our turn we are not stupid

Secondly the greatest enemy of tinubu is a Yoruba people I don't understand how they will atack our presidential candidate and expect us to keep quiet.

The Yoruba youth are becoming more stupid everyday

The only thing they are waiting for when tinubu become the president is to mock ndi igbo how we are political irrelevant in Nigeria.

That is one of the reasons we have to stop them.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Disclaimer! Please be Guided The On Instagram & Twitter Is Not Me by Whiteangel1234: 7:52am On Jan 29, 2022
grin you are Ifeanyi Aniagoh the DigiPriest

2 Likes

Re: Disclaimer! Please be Guided The On Instagram & Twitter Is Not Me by Peterobiisathie(f): 7:53am On Jan 29, 2022
Okoros can deny everything
If Maize Kanu can deny being IPOB member you can also deny this or we should blame it on DSS?

8 Likes

Re: Disclaimer! Please be Guided The On Instagram & Twitter Is Not Me by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:01am On Jan 29, 2022
Many nairalanders many times called me out about Uche Okoye's posts on twitter, I always informed them I'm not the one, I was surprised when NGPATRIOT created a thread about the same person thinking I'm Uche, my name is Frank not Uche, I don't hid my identity, even if I'm against Tinubu's candidacy it doesn't bother me because I know he will not win APC primary, that Tinubu and his loyalists will decamp to another party after APC primary that has been my position even before he declared interest to run, that Amaechi will certainly be APC presidential candidate that has been my position, I haven't created any topic or campaign of calumny against Tinubu's candidacy here or other platforms

https://www.nairaland.com/6961327/anambra-1st-son-tinubus-presidency
Cc
LegendHero, NGpatriot, Mynd44

3 Likes

Re: Disclaimer! Please be Guided The On Instagram & Twitter Is Not Me by helinues: 8:02am On Jan 29, 2022
Better
Re: Disclaimer! Please be Guided The On Instagram & Twitter Is Not Me by Peterobiisathie(f): 8:03am On Jan 29, 2022
madmohamed:

Ndi igbo don't hate tinubu and tinubu don't hate igbo we benefits from tinubu government in Lagos state

Secondly the greatest enemy of tinubu is a Yoruba people I don't understand how they will atack our presidential candidate and expect us to keep quiet.

ibo want beerfraud

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disclaimer! Please be Guided The On Instagram & Twitter Is Not Me by Bounceboune7: 8:59am On Jan 29, 2022
madmohamed:

The Yoruba youth are becoming more stupid everyday

The only thing they are waiting for when tinubu become the president is to mock ndi igbo how we are political irrelevant in Nigeria.

That is one of the reasons we have to stop them.
y will yorubas support ndigbo?
So u mean we will leave our ambition n support another man's ambition?

Since your mission is to stop Yoruba presiddncy,let's see how it goes

4 Likes

Re: Disclaimer! Please be Guided The On Instagram & Twitter Is Not Me by EmirGold(m): 9:20am On Jan 29, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
you are foolish like your useless fathe, igbo tribe is cursed

3 Likes

Re: Disclaimer! Please be Guided The On Instagram & Twitter Is Not Me by johnmartus(m): 9:48am On Jan 29, 2022
You are just deceiving yourself I always saying something about igbos ,of course average igbo person believe that Yoruba is their enemy a real obstacle for them.

And if Yoruba people not practice what north are practicing this people will continue on this nonsense.

You a professional liar is not the same you that your governor will commissioned toilet or transformer and you will bring it to Nairaland to mock Yoruba.

You will still compare onistsha with lagos but when Yoruba change it for you ,you will start saying lagos is no man land and it's a former Nigeria capital.

I spit on your head boy Tinubu is next Nigeria president nothing igbos can do about that.
Re: Disclaimer! Please be Guided The On Instagram & Twitter Is Not Me by mancoconut: 9:52am On Jan 29, 2022
Na you even get your time to waste on these Yaribaa idiots, those dirty skull-mining animals are not worth the hassle, use your time on better things Nwokem

5 Likes

Re: Disclaimer! Please be Guided The On Instagram & Twitter Is Not Me by AntiBMC(m): 10:01am On Jan 29, 2022
1736sx:
[s][/s]
your harlot mother die
your useless father die
all your family die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die

Contract nke á bu everlasting grin

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Disclaimer! Please be Guided The On Instagram & Twitter Is Not Me by Sergio104(m): 10:15am On Jan 29, 2022
johnmartus:
You are just deceiving yourself I always saying something about igbos ,of course average igbo person believe that Yoruba is their enemy a real obstacle for them.

And if Yoruba people not practice what north are practicing this people will continue on this nonsense.

You a professional liar is not the same you that your governor will commissioned toilet or transformer and you will bring it to Nairaland to mock Yoruba.

You will still compare onistsha with lagos but when Yoruba change it for you ,you will start saying lagos is no man land and it's a former Nigeria capital.

I spit on your head boy Tinubu is next Nigeria president nothing igbos can do about that.

Your English dey always be one in town cheesy grin.

Somebody's head of family cheesy.

Filthy shallow encephalon.

Outta here!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Disclaimer! Please be Guided The On Instagram & Twitter Is Not Me by Peterobiisathie(f): 12:58pm On Jan 29, 2022
mancoconut:
Na you even get your time to waste on these Yaribaa idiots, those dirty skull-mining animals are not worth the hassle, use your time on better things Nwokem
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Disclaimer! Please be Guided The On Instagram & Twitter Is Not Me by LegendHero(m): 3:15pm On Jan 29, 2022
post=109777556:

Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Well I’ve seen that guy speak on clubhouse before and he also always keep making reference to Nairaland.

That means that guy is a Nairaland breed. Maybe he is using the same username with you on Twitter but I am 100% sure the guy is on Nairaland too.

To the topic, how exactly did Tinubu hate the Igbos? That guy on Twitter is a bitter cry baby that is trying to project the lack of balls of his own leaders in PDP on Asiwaju Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Disclaimer! Please be Guided The On Instagram & Twitter Is Not Me by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 29, 2022
post=109777881:
Many nairalanders many times called me out about Uche Okoye's posts on twitter, I always informed them I'm not the one, I was surprised when NGPATRIOT created a thread about the same person thinking I'm Uche, my name is Frank not Uche, I don't hid my identity, even if I'm against Tinubu's candidacy it doesn't bother me because I know he will not win APC primary, that Tinubu and his loyalists will decamp to another party after APC primary that has been my position even before he declared interest to run, that Amaechi will certainly be APC presidential candidate that has been my position, I haven't created any topic or campaign of calumny against Tinubu's candidacy here or other platforms

https://www.nairaland.com/6961327/anambra-1st-son-tinubus-presidency
Cc
LegendHero, NGpatriot, Mynd44

It is abnormal to me you are answering Ojukwu.

I really have too many pains to bear.
Re: Disclaimer! Please be Guided The On Instagram & Twitter Is Not Me by QueenAgbo(f): 3:30pm On Jan 29, 2022
Biafla or death.
Re: Disclaimer! Please be Guided The On Instagram & Twitter Is Not Me by BKayy: 4:04pm On Jan 29, 2022
Osagyefo98:

It is abnormal to me you are answering Ojukwu.

I really have too many pains to bear.
LOL @ "I am Igbo from Anambra"

The Okpo doesn't know that "Ojukwu" is not just a name but also a title in Igboland, especially Anambra, Enugu and Delta axis.

You just can't fake Anambra easily.

4 Likes

Re: Disclaimer! Please be Guided The On Instagram & Twitter Is Not Me by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2022
BKayy:

LOL @ "I am Igbo from Anambra"

The Okpo doesn't know that "Ojukwu" is not just a name but also a title in Igboland, especially Anambra, Enugu and Delta axis.

You just can't fake Anambra easily.

This boy let me be.

Always insecure around us.

Pls take your gibberish to somewhere else.
Re: Disclaimer! Please be Guided The On Instagram & Twitter Is Not Me by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 29, 2022
I think I've seen a few of his tweets. I don't agree with someone of the things he says but he's actually not a biased person, Straightforward guy wey dey brutal.
And he's not against Amaechi's Presidential ambition.
Tinubu once said they'll make Lagos difficult for strangers if they don't vote APC, what he said about Tinubu is not entirely wrong

LegendHero:

Well I’ve seen that guy speak on clubhouse before and he also always keep making reference to Nairaland.

That means that guy is a Nairaland breed. Maybe he is using the same username with you on Twitter but I am 100% sure the guy is on Nairaland too.

To the topic, how exactly did Tinubu hate the Igbos? That guy on Twitter is a bitter cry baby that is trying to project the lack of balls of his own leaders in PDP on Asiwaju Tinubu.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BIRTHDAY: Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo Is 65 Years Today! (photos) / 2023: If We Don't Win This Election, Forget PDP -wike / Did Peter Obi Invest $20 Million In Brewery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.