Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,243 members, 7,936,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:35 AM

Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage (49069 Views)

Davido Storms Chef Chi’s Elder Sister’s Wedding In Style (video) / Davido Storms Zubby Michael's House In Asaba As Actor Sprays Money / Phyno Storms Cubana Chief Priest's Bar, Dines With His Crew (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by mecussey(m): 5:26pm On Jan 29, 2022
Dalil8:
500k or 0.031 btc for whoever spots me in the video...

Offer expires in 2hrs

You are the celebrity barman AKA Cubana CP.
Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by jackie111(m): 5:30pm On Jan 29, 2022
Na you dey behind davido when he dey chop food
Dalil8:

Offer expires in 2hrs
Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by jackie111(m): 5:42pm On Jan 29, 2022
Behind david
Dalil8:

Offer expires in 2hrs

Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by Mom007(f): 5:50pm On Jan 29, 2022
David has lost weight... He looks much better.
Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by 77up(m): 6:05pm On Jan 29, 2022
ObaKlaz:
And yet, your life keeps taking a turn for worse.
From Zzor to Roscol and now this one.

You're suffering identity crisis.
Comrade take it easy na grin cheesy
Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by bepositive11: 6:25pm On Jan 29, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
From the pictures

Nothing classy about the club

And for Davido ..he should stop gallivanting like a baby.
Sit your ass down and come up with a song that can compete for Grammy

The audacity. Who are you to tell him what to do?

Misplaced priorities. Who cares about the Grammys?

Davido's style of music doesn't fit the Grammys but he's great anyway and pulling in even more money and fans than some Grammy winners

Let him be and worry about yourself instead

1 Like

Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by Average9jaman: 6:36pm On Jan 29, 2022
God1000:
Who cares, I almost got killed by armed robbers early this morning when they invaded my house.

Really? That sounds terrifying. What happened, hope ur not hurt

1 Like

Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by RevolverOcelot(m): 7:03pm On Jan 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
This boy's life has been in disarray ever since Chioma left him.Just wandering about
Follow the below instructions...

1 Like

Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by Temptee101(m): 7:33pm On Jan 29, 2022
ObaKlaz:

Jeeezzzzz! grin

You savage dieeeee! cheesy

Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by God1000(m): 9:22pm On Jan 29, 2022
MrBanner:

You sure it's not your neighbour and his wife that sent them? Smiles... grin
lol, you still remember that story
Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by nachisunday(m): 9:34pm On Jan 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
This boy's life has been in disarray ever since Chioma left him.Just wandering about
did it affect you? Just asking...
Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by Hiq0: 9:47pm On Jan 29, 2022
Ok
Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by Lewisdinho(m): 9:51pm On Jan 29, 2022
grin grin grin Chai See Savage reply
ObaKlaz:

Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by lasisi69(f): 11:20pm On Jan 29, 2022
Tomek09:

Lol. There's no Nairalander without more than 2 monikers. Mods are wasting their time banning anyone here grin grin
I don't have multiple accounts here undecided
Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by sameks08(m): 4:15am On Jan 30, 2022
I thought He is building the club in Asaba which one is owerri again
Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by l0uie(m): 2:53pm On Jan 30, 2022
dodoatirice:
Davido better be careful,
Inside him squad,
E sure me say another squad dey wey him no dey

For certain , fi certain my gee. No grass wey snake no fit dey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Swimming In A Pool (Photo) / Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) / Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2M, N1M, N500k, IPhone X, 10 Designer Dresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.