Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,865 members, 7,959,719 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 04:50 AM

Confused Mind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused Mind (390 Views)

Ugandan Man In Russia Confused, As All The Women Want NIGERIAN Men! (vid) / Confused Mind / Confused........ Experienced People Should Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused Mind by Endsars007: 10:15pm On Feb 02, 2022
I met this lady last week in her work place. She works as a nurse. I collected her number and we have been chatting and went out together. My current challenge with her is that I have a site which I plan completing it this year as well as marry this year. I have not told her and I don't plan telling her. But my challenge with her is that my site is not far from her parents house. Any time I want to go to my site, I will have to pass through her parents house.

She's the first born, if I decide to marry her, won't her siblings be disturbing our peace because of the proximity of my site to their house
Re: Confused Mind by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:17pm On Feb 02, 2022
You are either lying or you framed this nonsense up or you are exagerrating..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confused Mind by Sonnobax15(m): 10:19pm On Feb 02, 2022
cheesy
See question...... mennnnnnnn,I don tire to dey treat this kind of issues here on nairaland.......

Well, op,it all depends on how you take start am...At least no be today we don advice our fellow men here on nairaland....No start something wey you no go fit finish...
Re: Confused Mind by Endsars007: 10:20pm On Feb 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You are either lying or you framed this nonsense up or you are exagerrating..

What will I gain if I frame it up?
Re: Confused Mind by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:22pm On Feb 02, 2022
Endsars007:

What will I gain if I frame it up?
Front page .. undecided
Re: Confused Mind by bidexdo(m): 10:23pm On Feb 02, 2022
Endsars007:
I met this lady last week in her work place. She works as a nurse. I collected her number and we have been chatting and went out together. My current challenge with her is that I have a site which I plan completing it this year as well as marry this year. I have not told her and I don't plan telling her. But my challenge with her is that my site is not far from her parents house. Any time I want to go to my site, I will have to pass through her parents house.

She's the first born, if I decide to marry her, won't her siblings be disturbing our peace because of the proximity of my site to their house

Not only disturb your peace, they will also chop your food, steal your Money

Your mate dey build house for his inlaw

Don't marry oh grin grin
Re: Confused Mind by Endsars007: 10:30pm On Feb 02, 2022
bidexdo:

Not only disturb your peace, they will also chop your food, steal your Money

Your mate dey build house for his inlaw

Don't marry oh grin grin
The house that I have been building before I met her.

I have carried her from her work place to her house three times.
Re: Confused Mind by youngsahito(m): 11:39pm On Feb 02, 2022
Endsars007:
I met this lady last week in her work place. She works as a nurse. I collected her number and we have been chatting and went out together. My current challenge with her is that I have a site which I plan completing it this year as well as marry this year. I have not told her and I don't plan telling her. But my challenge with her is that my site is not far from her parents house. Any time I want to go to my site, I will have to pass through her parents house.you can simply lie to hear that the house is for your brother abroad which u are helping to supervise. Just listen to whatever advice she will say. That is ow u will know if she is truly yourz.

(1) (Reply)

Abeg I Need Mtn Data / Man Gets Served Breakfast After His Girlfriend Ate To Her Satisfaction / A short story to make your day - No Response Is A Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.