Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,573 members, 7,961,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 04:21 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (698) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (1005706 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (695) (696) (697) (698) (Reply)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Cashmadam: 1:03pm
Greatphase:
Hi house. Please, does all these UK tourist visa come as Multiple entry visa especially if one specifically needs it? - all UK tourist visas are mutliple entry.

Does the UK require Travel insurance and flight booking? NO

Also, if one needs to write exam there with proof/s, land, some family ties, GOOD bank statement ( due to several yrs of pooled family funds on investments in my account, since I run it) and no work ties) plus definitely coming back from UK hope one stands a chance for tourist visa?
- Nobody can predict the outcome. Why don't you start the application and ask for help if you need it? No two applications are the same and so it is difficult to predict the outcome of a visa application. I would always advise that you try your luck cos it is only when you try that you can succeed.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Opeyemi007: 1:08pm
It’s still a premium charge. Ikeja doesn’t charge the same.
Jannyfranc:
I used VI this sept,was thinking it was premium but is normal charge.Premium center is close to 500,000 Naira
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by onile1975: 2:32pm
Cashmadam:

Surely, your wife should have some savings...

Although you will be her sponsor, she must be seen to have some degree of financial independence . Her income is low and her disposable income is extremely low. At this rate, it might be better to say she is a full time house wife.

@ Cashmadam thanks a lot

She can not apply as full house wife because she was been denied in August as a self employed in Hairdresser salon job with monthly income of #65000 and living expenses of #50000, She was denied on the fact that the living expenses those not reflect on her account,I also submitted my account as the sponsor, she is now running new account by paying her salary into her account and withdraw #50000 has her monthly expenses.
And the eco said, her circumstances must change if she want to apply again. She just came back from Ghana by road last week,and we are planning to apply for her next year with two children,so with Ghana trip, can it increase her chance of getting it next year?

Or what do you think we can do to boost her chance of getting it next year?

Or what of , if her salary is increase to 250k? Will it boost her chance?

(1) (2) (3) ... (695) (696) (697) (698) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

Viewing this topic: khufu and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.