Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,143 members, 7,936,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 03:52 PM

Buhari Returns To Abuja From Addis Ababa (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Returns To Abuja From Addis Ababa (photos) (14699 Views)

President Buhari And CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Arrives Addis Ababa / Nnamdi Kanu Now Dot In A Circle, Arrested In Addis Ababa, Remanded / President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja From Addis Ababa (photos) by papiwyte(m): 5:17pm On Feb 07, 2022
Our presido....
Long live federal republic of Nigeria

Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja From Addis Ababa (photos) by ButterBurger: 5:17pm On Feb 07, 2022
Na d same people wey follow am go, go still con line up for queue con greet am.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja From Addis Ababa (photos) by NOwazobia: 5:20pm On Feb 07, 2022
What change?
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja From Addis Ababa (photos) by Cubalabloo(m): 5:21pm On Feb 07, 2022
I hate knowing that this dullard is in this God gifted nation with us patriotic nigerians. Why can't the plane just land into the sea? Hmmmmw
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja From Addis Ababa (photos) by Lovenorth: 5:22pm On Feb 07, 2022
Masha Allah
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja From Addis Ababa (photos) by BigYash: 5:23pm On Feb 07, 2022
Kazeem47:
Welcome back.Upon wailing some Nigerians dey wail about the way Bubu dey wear him nose-mask he still continue dey put am like that. Baba no send una.
As if he send you too,his ass licker.. 70years old man... undecided
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja From Addis Ababa (photos) by israelmao(m): 5:24pm On Feb 07, 2022
As lifeless as ever.
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja From Addis Ababa (photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:30pm On Feb 07, 2022
This man na yeye president abeg

Just a figure
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja From Addis Ababa (photos) by Kenn55: 5:31pm On Feb 07, 2022
When and where next is he going to?

Predict correctly and win $1k cash grin grin
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja From Addis Ababa (photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 07, 2022
TjoBATHONG:
Ramaphosa was there virtually.

Baba wan collect estacode na e make him waka go by himself.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja From Addis Ababa (photos) by EXOUSIAng: 5:33pm On Feb 07, 2022
InoGetJoy:

mugu, several other presidents weren't there, they attended virtually. You guys always defend rubbish. All these trips that have been costing billions of naira, of what use have they been? Wasting tax-payers' money on frivolities.
Keep defending the indefensible
How many African president attended virtually?
And when has attending a physical meeting virtually become the real deal.
You don't even know what goes on in these meetings.
He was having a meeting with Ethiopian PM you were all making noise, do you guys even have any idea how a good relationship between two nations positively affect the citizens of both countries....
Most of you educated people with zero exposure self....

You think he would be able to lobby for international positions for people like Ngozi Okonjo by attending meetings virtually?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja From Addis Ababa (photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:34pm On Feb 07, 2022
Kenn55:

UK for medical checkup
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja From Addis Ababa (photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 07, 2022
So Help me God!
Na Watin Bubu go Do For There.[s]So Help me God!
Na Watin Bubu go Do For There.[/s]So Help me God!
Na Watin Bubu go Do For There.
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja From Addis Ababa (photos) by Joseph08(m): 5:39pm On Feb 07, 2022
Most traveld President in Nigerian history.

Even the ones that don't concern him, he must be there.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja From Addis Ababa (photos) by Talentempire: 5:41pm On Feb 07, 2022
Nothing do baba

www.tunezsell.com
Sell music fast get paid fast

Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja From Addis Ababa (photos) by NaijaCover(m): 5:42pm On Feb 07, 2022
Money Is Really Good
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja From Addis Ababa (photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 07, 2022
Joseph08:

Shameless President.
Joseph08:

Shameless President.
Joseph08:

Shameless President.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja From Addis Ababa (photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 07, 2022
Kollins11:
Daddy oyoyo!!

Daddy you no buy bread for us??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja From Addis Ababa (photos) by virginchaser(m): 5:44pm On Feb 07, 2022
Mbbscentric:
In the fourth frame, while other military personnel were trying to catch the glimpse of the president, the man in camou, who I strongly believe is from the Nigeria Army stood with his eyes on the ball.

Beautiful!

I gotta go back and rechecked. Have you worked with Fashola before? You got FBI instinct.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja From Addis Ababa (photos) by Bahamas95(m): 5:44pm On Feb 07, 2022
Our ajala president is back. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja From Addis Ababa (photos) by Mbbscentric(m): 5:45pm On Feb 07, 2022
virginchaser:

I gotta go back and rechecked. Have you worked with Fashola before? You got FBI instinct.

No, Sherlock Holmes. That movie got me noticing petty things.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja From Addis Ababa (photos) by virginchaser(m): 5:47pm On Feb 07, 2022
After all, we still dey see am for the meeting. Some before before traveled but sayo make dem forget meeting wey dem come for.
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja From Addis Ababa (photos) by virginchaser(m): 5:57pm On Feb 07, 2022
Baba.
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja From Addis Ababa (photos) by bigchu39: 6:00pm On Feb 07, 2022
smiley
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja From Addis Ababa (photos) by whippersnapper(m): 6:16pm On Feb 07, 2022
Cubalabloo:
I hate knowing that this dullard is in this God gifted nation with us patriotic nigerians. Why can't the plane just land into the sea? Hmmmmw
several times they've planned for his plane to crash. E be lyk baba jazz no be hear oh. Na correct freemasonic person
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja From Addis Ababa (photos) by membranus: 6:21pm On Feb 07, 2022
Lattop1:
Bubu where is my Puff Puff

Come collect am from Aso Rock.
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja From Addis Ababa (photos) by Benjax4all: 6:23pm On Feb 07, 2022
grin angry embarassed undecided
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja From Addis Ababa (photos) by membranus: 6:24pm On Feb 07, 2022
Kenn55:

He is going to Daura.

Please send the $1k quickly, I need am urgently.
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja From Addis Ababa (photos) by Temptee101(m): 6:26pm On Feb 07, 2022
Travelling organism

Is either this man is invincible since he's always in the air flying or he's a flying wizard.

Take any of this to the bank
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja From Addis Ababa (photos) by Cubalabloo(m): 6:29pm On Feb 07, 2022
whippersnapper:
several times they've planned for his plane to crash. E be lyk baba jazz no be hear oh. Na correct freemasonic person
In that case we are doomed for another one bloody year.
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja From Addis Ababa (photos) by Benjax4all: 6:31pm On Feb 07, 2022
Kazeem47:
Welcome back.Upon wailing some Nigerians dey wail about the way Bubu dey wear him nose-mask he still continue dey put am like that. Baba no send una.
which wailing abi u like how d country be abi ,since he dey travel u see any results of progress
Insecurity-90%
Debt-100%
Poor economy-90%
Increase price of goods and services-90%
Protesting of terrorists eg UAE Boko Haram sponsors case, releasing of bandith without charge-100%

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG May Borrow Loans From China, Turkey, Portugal To Complete Railway Projects / New Economic Stabilisation Paper Hints At N5.4tn Fuel Subsidy Bill / Building Collapses In Lagos Police Barracks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.