Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,987 members, 7,936,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 07:08 AM

When You Think Of N400,000 What Do You See? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / When You Think Of N400,000 What Do You See? (201 Views)

Invest N6m & Make N400,000 Monthly Income For Life!! / Flash Sales: Mtn Data @n400 1gb / Spiral Mixer For Sale N400.000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When You Think Of N400,000 What Do You See? by opmitecoa(m): 5:53am On Feb 08, 2022
Stumbled on a life changing business opportunity (affiliate marketing).... this is not ponzi(pay 10k and get 50k)

The business model I am talking about is...AFFILIATE MARKETING:
Maybe you have heard about it before.
Maybe not.
Affiliate marketing is a business model where you sign up as an affiliate with a company and you then promote any of their products.
When you make a sale on any product, you get paid a commission.
It is as simple as ABC .
You don't own any products.
You don't deal with customer support
You don't manage employees
Or do any of those things that takes a business to run like paying salaries.
Picking from my great mentor experience

You only need 3things to get started
1)smartphone
2)social media app
3)an affiliate acct

Jumia,amazon,uber is a form of affiliate marketing too where you promote a product and get paid commission.

* meaning the more buyers buy the product you are promoting through your affiliate link the more your commission.

This is what I am enjoying presently,paying more than my daily job self

For more information and proofs chat me up on whatapp via 07037228010 or through this link (https:///Affiliateopewhatp)and you will have access to the free class plan I have going on.

(1) (Reply)

Bmstech / Advertise On Instagram With 14,800 Followers At Cheap Rate. / Huawei Y6 Pro Brand New 3gb 32gb - 33k And Mate 20 6gb 128gb -90k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.