Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,102 members, 7,963,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 02:43 PM

Majority Of Prostitutes In Italy Are Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Majority Of Prostitutes In Italy Are Nigerians (371 Views)

Orakwue Arinze: 60 Per Cent Of Hawkers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls / Majority Of APC Senators Support Lawan’s Recommendation As Senate President / Majority Of One-third Out Of Overall Senate Members Can Impeach Saraki – Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Majority Of Prostitutes In Italy Are Nigerians by Elbinawi: 7:09am On Feb 11, 2022
"Recently, NAPTIP Director, Training and Manpower Development, Mr. Orakwue Arinze, disclosed that 60% of sex hawkers in Italy are Nigerians." -- Editorial of @TheNationNews

Can you imagine this? Majority of prostitutes in Italy are Nigerians. An Activist in Malaysia once told me that Nigeria is synonymous with prostitution and drugs in their country.

In South Africa, the drug cartel is controlled by Nigerians. The same with Kenya.

Presently, Yahoo-Yahoo Boys (internet fraud) is a major occupation in Nigeria. There are Academy where internet fraud is taught. Some Parents pay millions for their children to learn internet fraud.

And because the successive governments are so useless, there is no single effort to mend these growing societal ills and challenges. Yes, no single effort!

Bad governance is the major cause of this. I don't think there is any country in the world that experience bad governance like Nigeria. Unfortunately, our political leaders are extremely wicked and evil while the Oppressed spinless and divided.

Buhari's cronies recently imported adulterated petrol from a town in Belgium. Thousands of car engines are affected. And mind my words nobody will be punished.

#ElbinawiTweets

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Prostitutes In Italy Are Nigerians by pauladonis(m): 7:13am On Feb 11, 2022
Anything new?

Even at home nko?

They should stop reporting it as news Biko...
Re: Majority Of Prostitutes In Italy Are Nigerians by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:20am On Feb 11, 2022
Same thing with criminals abroad..what a pity..
Most Nigerian men get the opportunity to leave their horrible country just to go abroad to commit an horrible crime and tarnish the image of their dear country..from raping to duping to extortion to gang fights to underground mafia to human trafficking to third party drug pushers... undecided

You folks either stay in your country or stop going to better country just to destroy it..if you know you ain't gonna do something reasonable with your life abroad then pls stay in your country and stop making people uncomfortable..
Re: Majority Of Prostitutes In Italy Are Nigerians by Druggey(m): 7:31am On Feb 11, 2022
Bitchtivist above me has spoken cool
Re: Majority Of Prostitutes In Italy Are Nigerians by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:33am On Feb 11, 2022
Dirtytotoz02:
babe,you are a fool! You don enter my hands today...
Account cloner..how are you.. cheesy wink
Keep wasting your little time on me.. grin
There are many weak ones you can go after but me no cos I will so frustrate your sorry a**s.. wink
ninito.. kiss

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Prostitutes In Italy Are Nigerians by istina: 7:35am On Feb 11, 2022
Who are their customers?
If there is no demand, supply will disappear.
Re: Majority Of Prostitutes In Italy Are Nigerians by Blakjewelry(m): 7:45am On Feb 11, 2022
Our over love for money is the cause of the problem.
Re: Majority Of Prostitutes In Italy Are Nigerians by donbachi(m): 7:59am On Feb 11, 2022
Mention states join na

(1) (Reply)

Most Developed States In The Middle Belt? / Ipob Supporter Served Breakfast... A Must Read / There Is Always Traffic On Lekki Epe Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.