Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,805 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:13 AM

Don Jazzy Sends Lady N1.2 Million Needed For Her Dad’s Surgery - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Sends Lady N1.2 Million Needed For Her Dad’s Surgery (28739 Views)

Police Probe E-Money Over N1.2 Billion Dispute With Lagos Firm / Don Jazzy Sends N100,000 To A Man Who Insulted Him Online / Zlatan Ibile's N1.2 Million Balenciaga Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Sends Lady N1.2 Million Needed For Her Dad’s Surgery by mamawa123: 11:47pm On Feb 11, 2022
Social media forums in Nigeria is now begging and charity forums.

It is hard in this part of the world to differentiate between scammers and real people who actually need help.
Re: Don Jazzy Sends Lady N1.2 Million Needed For Her Dad’s Surgery by tfkdiamond04: 12:03am On Feb 12, 2022
May God bless those that are willing to help
Re: Don Jazzy Sends Lady N1.2 Million Needed For Her Dad’s Surgery by Khaysee: 1:10am On Feb 12, 2022
Nice one from him
Re: Don Jazzy Sends Lady N1.2 Million Needed For Her Dad’s Surgery by Bobbyjay001(m): 3:07am On Feb 12, 2022
nachisunday:
Omg...Wow this is emotional
Don jazzy × davido full honourable

You will never see the "vagina ones" among these celebrities extending this kind of gesture.

Na to stylishly beg for 2022 mode of Toyota Hilux Dem Sabi.
God bless you Don Jazzy.
Re: Don Jazzy Sends Lady N1.2 Million Needed For Her Dad’s Surgery by Breadnote: 4:45am On Feb 12, 2022
[quote author=Masama post=110146552]Nigerian music mogul, Don Jazzy, has shown love to a young lady on social media. The lady had solicited funds from some Nigerian celebrities in order to pay for her father’s N2m surgery. Don Jazzy sent the needy lady the N1.2 million balance needed after her family raised N800,000.

It all started when a Twitter user identified as @Hillybaby4 shared a photo of her ailing father and his swollen face while explaining that he needed a surgery that will cost them N2 million. According to her, she and her sister had tagged a lot of celebs on Instagram but help wasn’t forthcoming. Not stopping there, the young lady added that they had considered taking a loan but there will be no way for them to repay it. She then tagged Don Jazzy on the post and noted that she was hoping he will help her. Explaining further, @Hillybaby4 noted that the surgery cost is N2 million
Don Jazzy came to the rescue Soon after @Hillbaby4 reached out to him, the music producer sent her the N1.2 million balance needed. Not stopping there, he also apologised for his delay in sending the money while wishing her father a quick recovery. This kind .d don has always had a good heart
Re: Don Jazzy Sends Lady N1.2 Million Needed For Her Dad’s Surgery by ofiko123(m): 5:39am On Feb 12, 2022
Congratulations to the said lady..
Re: Don Jazzy Sends Lady N1.2 Million Needed For Her Dad’s Surgery by ugwumichael(m): 6:33am On Feb 12, 2022
Hedonini:
Na so. The clout seeking generation.

His own sibling or parent or close associate might be struggling to raise just N100k to solve one problem or the other, but Don baba clout would bone face. Because there's no public acclaim to gain from quietly giving money to a sibling. He would rather give million million to a random stranger with sob story on twitter. That will trend and buy clout.

Jokers.

Don jazzy doesn't owe anybody anything, his relatives and the general public are not entitled to his wealth.

If he decides to give, it's out of his own benevolence.
If I may ask, Has any of his relatives complained to you that he denied them help when they reached out to him?
Baba is a generous man abeg

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Sends Lady N1.2 Million Needed For Her Dad’s Surgery by beardedboy(m): 6:35am On Feb 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You know real men when you see one..not the kids that come online to form wannabe redpillers and bash the gender/woman who birthed them..
To all the real men and women out there peace out..and to all kids who never fail to display their babyish attitude keep enjoying mom's rice and stew.. grin
You folks will soon grow up.. wink

You missed a point. The guy didn't help her just because she's giving/promising him access to her pants.

Helping a woman just because you want access to her pants is the definition of SIMPing.

You could be a redpiller and still help women as long as you're not doing it for sex or sex-related purpose.

I'm not a redpiller, I'm just telling you that if you want to hold a man to his words then at least try not to quote him out of context.
Re: Don Jazzy Sends Lady N1.2 Million Needed For Her Dad’s Surgery by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:37am On Feb 12, 2022
beardedboy:

You missed a point. The guy didn't help her just because she's giving/promising him access to her pants.
Why do I fail to get your point?
Re: Don Jazzy Sends Lady N1.2 Million Needed For Her Dad’s Surgery by beardedboy(m): 6:38am On Feb 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why do I fail to get your point?

I've modified it. Please read again.
Re: Don Jazzy Sends Lady N1.2 Million Needed For Her Dad’s Surgery by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:43am On Feb 12, 2022
beardedboy:

I've modified it. Please read again.
And did he tell you he's helping her cos he wants to Access her panties?
Re: Don Jazzy Sends Lady N1.2 Million Needed For Her Dad’s Surgery by gistmega: 7:56am On Feb 12, 2022
You are very evil. I least expected this. I was so emotional but getting to your comment I lost hope if you ever had a liver or kidney.
TheABOMINATION:
Don jazzy will post about how he has sent N1.2m to the girl, but he will not post about how the girl later repaid him with her pussy.

But how we go take know say the girl papa face is not swollen from over enjoyment?
Re: Don Jazzy Sends Lady N1.2 Million Needed For Her Dad’s Surgery by gistmega: 7:57am On Feb 12, 2022
That is the same excuse Buhari gave saying that you are lazy. He can hardly differentiate between hard working Nigerians and lazy ones. How e be you?
mamawa123:
Social media forums in Nigeria is now begging and charity forums.
It is hard in this part of the world to differentiate between scammers and real people who actually need help.
Re: Don Jazzy Sends Lady N1.2 Million Needed For Her Dad’s Surgery by nachisunday(m): 8:38am On Feb 12, 2022
Bobbyjay001:

You will never see the "vagina ones" among these celebrities extending this kind of gesture.

Na to stylishly beg for 2022 mode of Toyota Hilux Dem Sabi.
God bless you Don Jazzy.
indeed a nice man i so much honour him.
Re: Don Jazzy Sends Lady N1.2 Million Needed For Her Dad’s Surgery by Nickymezor(f): 9:13am On Feb 12, 2022
Nice one Don J himself
Re: Don Jazzy Sends Lady N1.2 Million Needed For Her Dad’s Surgery by beardedboy(m): 9:43am On Feb 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And did he tell you he's helping her cos he wants to Access her panties?

You obviously don't get the point.

Bye.
Re: Don Jazzy Sends Lady N1.2 Million Needed For Her Dad’s Surgery by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:55am On Feb 12, 2022
beardedboy:

You obviously don't get the point.

Bye.
Thanks..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family / Davido Dances With His Female Fan (Video) / Felix Odey, Aka Feladey, Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.