Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,466 members, 7,961,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 04:52 AM

Professor Olayemi Durotimi Accused Of Sexual Impropriety, Drunkenness - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Professor Olayemi Durotimi Accused Of Sexual Impropriety, Drunkenness (23363 Views)

UNIBEN Lecturer, Tony Asekhuno, Accused Of Sexual Harassment By Students / Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment / Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Olayemi Durotimi Accused Of Sexual Impropriety, Drunkenness by Praxtech: 12:25pm On Feb 12, 2022
Omodua:
The Vice Chancellor is a philanderer. He has no business in the school. He should be sac.ked and prosecuted.
Useless VC!
Your evidence.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Olayemi Durotimi Accused Of Sexual Impropriety, Drunkenness by Praxtech: 12:26pm On Feb 12, 2022
Donedeal1:
Gutter news, gossips and smear campaign
God will delivers vc from his. enemies.
Amen
Re: Professor Olayemi Durotimi Accused Of Sexual Impropriety, Drunkenness by Praxtech: 12:28pm On Feb 12, 2022
mukthar2000:
Pls guys, let confirm some post clearly b4 any of our contributions, this what one of the student in that same federal university just told m.e now
Exactly. Detractors at work

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Olayemi Durotimi Accused Of Sexual Impropriety, Drunkenness by Praxtech: 12:30pm On Feb 12, 2022
Danmboss:
See the way an elderly man, just want to finish him self untop sh.ayo things undecided
Was he drinking at work? Was he drunk at work? Did he exchange marks for sex? Did he molest any woman at work?

2 Likes

Re: Professor Olayemi Durotimi Accused Of Sexual Impropriety, Drunkenness by walemoney007(m): 12:38pm On Feb 12, 2022
Praxtech:

It's slander. Not the first time. The majority are not happy having a Yoruba Christian as VC
Shey nah the majority money dem use build and establish the University? Cause I don't understand why they should be slandering a person image this way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor Olayemi Durotimi Accused Of Sexual Impropriety, Drunkenness by Dibodibo(m): 12:40pm On Feb 12, 2022
Scrupulous419:
There are two sides to the professor brain, on the left side there is nothing right and on the right side there is nothing left. Senior man wen dey think with his pricktolin angry
joke apart, this man like pussy, ask all those girls when graduate from nasarawa State University from 2005 to 2016.
Re: Professor Olayemi Durotimi Accused Of Sexual Impropriety, Drunkenness by FrankArc2022(m): 1:09pm On Feb 12, 2022
Wow I need a student from that school oo.. am praying to have a female student there cos I really admire them whenever am traveling by.. can u drop my contact incase a girl from that school which to be with me : 07033805357..
Re: Professor Olayemi Durotimi Accused Of Sexual Impropriety, Drunkenness by RichardRexs(m): 1:09pm On Feb 12, 2022
All these is too smear the VC.Tribalism is at play, won't be surprised it's the Igala that's doing all this so they can take over.
Isn't the prestigious ABU and Northern University JAMB cut off mark 150.
Re: Professor Olayemi Durotimi Accused Of Sexual Impropriety, Drunkenness by Praxtech: 1:16pm On Feb 12, 2022
walemoney007:
Shey nah the majority money dem use build and establish the University? Cause I don't understand wh.y they should be slandering a person image this way
Kogi politics

1 Like

Re: Professor Olayemi Durotimi Accused Of Sexual Impropriety, Drunkenness by GreaterFuture(m): 1:18pm On Feb 12, 2022
elisbabs499:
Bad belle people everywhere.... They just want to bring this man down by force........ Professor Akinwunmi is the best thing that has ever happened to FUL.......
??
Amazing!

1 Like

Re: Professor Olayemi Durotimi Accused Of Sexual Impropriety, Drunkenness by GreaterFuture(m): 1:30pm On Feb 12, 2022
Donedeal1:
Gutter news, gossips and smear campaign
God will delivers vc from his enemies.
Lool, are you serious right now??!
Re: Professor Olayemi Durotimi Accused Of Sexual Impropriety, Drunkenness by 24brains(m): 1:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
Praxtech:

False allegations
jeez... Goodness me!!! I was only judging from the angle of true allegations. Many men are fallen through conji.
Re: Professor Olayemi Durotimi Accused Of Sexual Impropriety, Drunkenness by Praxtech: 1:33pm On Feb 12, 2022
RichardRexs:
All these is too smear the VC.Tribalism is at play, won't be s.urprised it's the Igala that's doing all this so they can take over.
Isn't the prestigious ABU and Northern University JAMB cut off mark 150.
In fact JAMB asked universities to fix their own respective cut off for this admission session

2 Likes

Re: Professor Olayemi Durotimi Accused Of Sexual Impropriety, Drunkenness by Praxtech: 1:34pm On Feb 12, 2022
24brains:
jeez... Goodness me!!! I was only judging from the angle. of true allegations. Many men are fallen through conji.
Be careful of being a tool for the agenda of others
Re: Professor Olayemi Durotimi Accused Of Sexual Impropriety, Drunkenness by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 1:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
Anazp:
No evidence. Pure rubbish
looks more like a smear campaign in other to get the kaffir VC out of their school

3 Likes

Re: Professor Olayemi Durotimi Accused Of Sexual Impropriety, Drunkenness by 24brains(m): 1:59pm On Feb 12, 2022
Praxtech:

Be careful of being a tool for the agenda of others
jeez... Goodness me!!! Thanks niggy. "thou shall not bear false witness against thy neighbour"

1 Like

Re: Professor Olayemi Durotimi Accused Of Sexual Impropriety, Drunkenness by DJInfluence: 2:05pm On Feb 12, 2022
Scrupulous419:
There are two sides to the professor brain, on the left side there is nothing right and on the right side there is nothing left. Senior man wen dey think with his pricktolin angry
lol... How long have you been waiting to drop this on us? grin
Re: Professor Olayemi Durotimi Accused Of Sexual Impropriety, Drunkenness by HADI854: 2:27pm On Feb 12, 2022
AnonPoet:
Professor Olayemi Durotimi Akinwumi, Federal University Lokoja (FUL) VC, Enmeshed in Sexual Scandals and Drunkenness

https://leaders.ng/professor-olayemi-durotimi-akinwumi-federal-university-lokoja-ful-vc-enmeshed-in-sexual-scandals-and-drunkenness/
Na emm Dem dey praise am like say him be savior dat day
Re: Professor Olayemi Durotimi Accused Of Sexual Impropriety, Drunkenness by Kog45(m): 2:37pm On Feb 12, 2022
OP are you a Kogi man?if you are then why complaining about sex impropriety and drunkenness....go to Okunland,Igala land and Ebiraland no be sin my man.

Prof Akinwunmi was my lecturer as far back as 21 years ago in university of Ilorin and I want to tell you that your post was full of exaggerations.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Olayemi Durotimi Accused Of Sexual Impropriety, Drunkenness by Theowise(f): 4:15pm On Feb 12, 2022
This is the most useless, illogical and baseless news I've ever read on nairaland. It lack every iota of truth and merit.

Prof. Akinwumi is the best thing to ever happen to us in Federal University Lokoja. His administration is a blessing to both staffs and students of the institution.

All this propaganda is been sponsored by unscrupulous, misguided and criminal elements who are hell bent on dragging the revered image of our VC in mud.

At this juncture, I must say, Anu attempt to pain the person of Prof. Akinwumi black is a failed one.

Come to Federal University Lokoja and you will see more reasons to disregard this fabricated news by children of Lucifer.

Prof. Akinwumi is a blessing to FUL and an exemplary leader.

I'm a students of Federal University Lokoja and can authoritatively say the above news is nothing but a thrash, a dead-on-arrival attempt to defame the person of our VC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Olayemi Durotimi Accused Of Sexual Impropriety, Drunkenness by Jman06(m): 4:18pm On Feb 12, 2022
Nigerians are evil!

I wouldn't be surprised if this news is the handiwork of those trying to pull the VC down by all means.

1 Like

Re: Professor Olayemi Durotimi Accused Of Sexual Impropriety, Drunkenness by Theowise(f): 4:20pm On Feb 12, 2022
Jman06:
Nigerians are evil!

I wouldn't be surprised if this news is the handiwork of those trying to pull the VC down by all means.

This is the most useless, illogical and baseless news I've ever read on nairaland. It lack every iota of truth and merit.

Prof. Akinwumi is the best thing to ever happen to us in Federal University Lokoja. His administration is a blessing to both staffs and students of the institution.

All this propaganda is been sponsored by unscrupulous, misguided and criminal elements who are hell bent on dragging the revered image of our VC in mud.

At this juncture, I must say, Anu attempt to pain the person of Prof. Akinwumi black is a failed one.

Come to Federal University Lokoja and you will see more reasons to disregard this fabricated news by children of Lucifer.

I'm a students of Federal University Lokoja and can authoritatively say the above news is nothing but a thrash, a dead-on-arrival attempt to defame the person of our VC.

1 Like

Re: Professor Olayemi Durotimi Accused Of Sexual Impropriety, Drunkenness by Theowise(f): 4:21pm On Feb 12, 2022
HADI854:

Na emm Dem dey praise am like say him be savior dat day

Re: Professor Olayemi Durotimi Accused Of Sexual Impropriety, Drunkenness by Theowise(f): 4:21pm On Feb 12, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
looks more like a smear campaign in other to get the kaffir VC out of their school

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor Olayemi Durotimi Accused Of Sexual Impropriety, Drunkenness by Theowise(f): 4:22pm On Feb 12, 2022
Praxtech:

In fact JAMB asked universities to fix their own respective cut off for this admission session

Re: Professor Olayemi Durotimi Accused Of Sexual Impropriety, Drunkenness by Theowise(f): 4:22pm On Feb 12, 2022
GreaterFuture:

?
Amazing!

1 Like

Re: Professor Olayemi Durotimi Accused Of Sexual Impropriety, Drunkenness by Praxtech: 4:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
Theowise:

I'm a students of Federal Unive.rsity Lokoja and can authoritatively say the above news is nothing but a thrash, a dead-on-arrival attempt to defame the person of our VC.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Professor Olayemi Durotimi Accused Of Sexual Impropriety, Drunkenness by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 5:31pm On Feb 12, 2022
Theowise:

open a counter thread and tag the mods
Re: Professor Olayemi Durotimi Accused Of Sexual Impropriety, Drunkenness by Bayuur: 6:17pm On Feb 12, 2022
People will try to derail you no matter how good you are. Prof continue your good work, don't listen ti all these people and God will continue to help you.

1 Like

Re: Professor Olayemi Durotimi Accused Of Sexual Impropriety, Drunkenness by adeniyidare: 6:31pm On Feb 12, 2022
Why is it that u guys are hell bent on getting at this man because of his simplicity
Can u dare this post during Miri tenure
Last year you posted falsehood without proofs and now again
I wish there are more FUL Students on Nairaland. But it's not ending here

1 Like

Re: Professor Olayemi Durotimi Accused Of Sexual Impropriety, Drunkenness by adeniyidare: 6:39pm On Feb 12, 2022
This is the second time u are attempting this on Nairaland. I go mobilize ful student come Nairaland, we need teach u lesson.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ASUU To Meet Jonathan / Pictures Of A Nairalander's Graduation/induction Ceremony / 4 New Universities To Be Established In Nigeria - Education Minister Announces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.