Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,809 members, 7,898,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:01 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (758 Views)

Unbelievable: Tinubu's Agbada Soaked Up With Poo Poo/urine At Awujale Palace.. / The Soiled Reputation Of Jackson Ude / The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by officialwdhtv: 4:04am On Feb 14, 2022
Re: . by respect80(m): 6:26am On Feb 14, 2022
I won't vote for Tinubu but I strongly condemn this manner of defamation...

BAT already has enough cockroaches in his cupboard which he could be criticized for without necessarily condescending to cheap propaganda.
Re: . by whiccans: 6:28am On Feb 14, 2022
Is this man they're packaging for 2023?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:41am On Feb 14, 2022
Chai that aide was closing his nose. Old people urine dey smell eh…
All the best Asiwaju.

1 Like

Re: . by CryptoClub2018: 7:14am On Feb 14, 2022
This propaganda and defamation of character will only help BAT the more.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 14, 2022
Noted.

I keep on saying this Bola Tinubu is like every other politician but he has clearly built his way through consistent effortts.

He hasn't occupied any national position but only ruled Lagos.

Hate him or like him he is a man of consistency. I have nothing against his ambition.

Those bitter about him should go back to their various states and present to us what their leaders have done if not prostituting from one party to another.

If Tinubu's clothes are soaked, most of your leaders have soaked many of your states for the past 20yrs.

I refuse to buy into this hate
Re: . by Jamiubond009(m): 7:54am On Feb 14, 2022
grin
Re: . by OKOATA(m): 9:24am On Feb 14, 2022
Osagyefo98:
Noted.

I keep on saying this Bola Tinubu is like every other politician but he has clearly built his way through consistent effortts.

He hasn't occupied any national position but only ruled Lagos.

Hate him or like him he is a man of consistency. I have nothing against his ambition.

Those bitter about him should go back to their various states and present to us what their leaders have done if not prostituting from one party to another.

If Tinubu's clothes are soaked, most of your leaders have soaked many of your states for the past 20yrs.

I refuse to buy into this hate
Day just break for you abi, no worry na only you go vote Tinubu 2023.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Blames 16 Years Of PDP For Gradual Collapse Of Ruling APC / Buhari: Nigerians Are In Love With APC Because Of My Policies / Tinubu's Powerful Message With Speakers And Deputy Speakers Held In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.