Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,207 members, 7,936,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 09:25 PM

Williams Uchemba Gifts Wife A Mercedes-Benz Few Days After Childbirth (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba Gifts Wife A Mercedes-Benz Few Days After Childbirth (Video) (520 Views)

Sharon Okpamen Dies After Childbirth: 10 Things To Know About The Late Actress / “Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video) / Williams Uchemba Gifts A Crippled Woman A New Apartment (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Williams Uchemba Gifts Wife A Mercedes-Benz Few Days After Childbirth (Video) by envoymedia: 3:15pm On Feb 15, 2022
Williams Uchemba Gifts Wife A Mercedes-Benz Few Days After Childbirth (Photo, Video)

Williams Uchemba has bought his wife a Mercedes-Benz as a push present, IGBERETV reports.

Uche whose wife recently gave birth to their first child (a baby girl) shared a video showing him car shopping before presenting the car to his wife.

Sharing the video on his Instagram handle, he thanked her for the sacrifices she made to bring their daughter, Kamara Uchemba, to the world.

He wrote;

"A little Push Gift for all the stress you went through these past nine months trying to bring @kamarauchemba into the world. From the sleepless nights, to the back pains and how standing up became your favorite sleeping position. Thank you for making me a father to the most beautiful baby I’ve set my eyes on, you are indeed a super woman and your strength can’t be matched. I LOVE YOU ❤️

And a big shout out to all the awaiting mothers and mothers out there, you guys are the real MVP."
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZ_uhdzKJ9F/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnCUe8VW4Is

Lalasticlalay
Mynd44

Re: Williams Uchemba Gifts Wife A Mercedes-Benz Few Days After Childbirth (Video) by Romanoff(f): 3:16pm On Feb 15, 2022
Push present toh bad.

Even if na hand bag, value your wife and appreciate her for safe delivery.

That journey no easy o.
Re: Williams Uchemba Gifts Wife A Mercedes-Benz Few Days After Childbirth (Video) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
Correct real man,this is a typical example of a masculine man.God bless him.
Re: Williams Uchemba Gifts Wife A Mercedes-Benz Few Days After Childbirth (Video) by Adaanna(f): 3:19pm On Feb 15, 2022
Beautiful! congratulations to her.

Indeed is not an easy journey.
Re: Williams Uchemba Gifts Wife A Mercedes-Benz Few Days After Childbirth (Video) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 15, 2022
Romanoff:
Push present toh bad.

Even if na hand bag, value your wife and appreciate her for safe delivery.

That journey no easy o.
Most Nigerian men no go gree with you. If this isn't real masculinity then I don't know how else to defined MASCULINITY.
Re: Williams Uchemba Gifts Wife A Mercedes-Benz Few Days After Childbirth (Video) by Baawaa(m): 3:25pm On Feb 15, 2022
Good one from good man
But the problem is,most of the ladies they pampered do Bleep up at last
Re: Williams Uchemba Gifts Wife A Mercedes-Benz Few Days After Childbirth (Video) by saphiere(f): 9:48pm On Feb 15, 2022
envoymedia:
Williams Uchemba Gifts Wife A Mercedes-Benz Few Days After Childbirth (Photo, Video)

Williams Uchemba has bought his wife a Mercedes-Benz as a push present, IGBERETV reports.

Uche whose wife recently gave birth to their first child (a baby girl) shared a video showing him car shopping before presenting the car to his wife.

Sharing the video on his Instagram handle, he thanked her for the sacrifices she made to bring their daughter, Kamara Uchemba, to the world.

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZ_uhdzKJ9F/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnCUe8VW4Is

Lalasticlalay
Mynd44
God I need this kind of husband.
Re: Williams Uchemba Gifts Wife A Mercedes-Benz Few Days After Childbirth (Video) by saphiere(f): 9:50pm On Feb 15, 2022
And a big shout out to all the awaiting mothers and mothers out there, you guys are the real MVP.
I like the fact that he acknowledged women and their sacrifices.
Women are God on earth.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU STRIKE UPDATES: Watch As Nigerian Students Fights With The Minister Of Educ / I Am The Biggest Artiste In Nigeria”, Davido Declares / Beyonce Wows In VERY Racy Embellished Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.