Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,481 members, 7,961,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 06:46 AM

Do You Speak And Write In Portuguese And Or Spanish? There Is A Job For - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Speak And Write In Portuguese And Or Spanish? There Is A Job For (185 Views)

He Speaks English Well But Can Not Read And Write / Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years? / 95-Year-Old Kenyan Woman Enrolls In School To Learn To Read And Write (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Speak And Write In Portuguese And Or Spanish? There Is A Job For by oliverwrites: 2:48pm On Feb 17, 2022
Do you speak and write in Portuguese and or Spanish? I have a job for you. The job involves correcting poorly translated articles. The articles were written in English and translated using Google translate.

Pay is very good. I have a total of 800,000 words of content to correct. Note that my client himself is Portuguese and has workers who are themselves Spanards, you will be given a test to ensure you are good enough for the job.

You will earn 350k naira for correcting just 100k words of content per month

If you are interested please email pierreojo101 at gmail dot com ( remember to remove the spaces and replace dot with . ).
Re: Do You Speak And Write In Portuguese And Or Spanish? There Is A Job For by Tohsynetita1: 4:17pm On Feb 17, 2022
greatfullness494@gmail.com, message me

(1) (Reply)

2022 International Scholarship Available At University Of La Verne, USA / ASUU: As Strike Lingers, FG Schedules Fresh Meeting With Union Next Week / Ats Exam Countdown .... 32 Days To Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.