Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,995 members, 7,960,177 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 02:10 PM

If You Show An IPOB Member This Picture They Might Convulse - PHOTOS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Show An IPOB Member This Picture They Might Convulse - PHOTOS (7082 Views)

From Satellite Picture They Setting Fire On Land In Sokoto And Zamfara / Shuaib Labaran: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being An IPOB Member / Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Show An IPOB Member This Picture They Might Convulse - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 11:32pm On Feb 21, 2022
Dereformer:

In time, he will realise that no man stands against his people and wins.

I just pity that guy.

The Igbo pastors Omote Biafra ordered their killing are they not my people to? Bingo

3 Likes

Re: If You Show An IPOB Member This Picture They Might Convulse - PHOTOS by Rugaria: 11:36pm On Feb 21, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
The face of truth to all IPOB terrorist.

------------------------- IJELESPEAKS grin

https://www.facebook.com/TheVultureKing2/

95 to 98% of IPOB members don't know of this guy. 99% of igbos don't know him either. He's only known by inebriated imps like you. The guy is so inconsequential, you have to wonder why you seem to have resigned your anti Biafra/IPOB-ESN on his activities. There are very important igbos that are genuinely against Biafra. Folks like Rochas Okorocha and Orji Kalu. They are rich, popular and command more national attention but you don't see IPOB go that crazy about them because IPOB knows they're nothing but the minority. How much more an illiterate court jester like your man udele?

I think at the core of the lack of tact that has characterized the federal government engagement with IPOB and by extension-the igbos, is the grand misunderstanding of the behavioral patterns of the Igbo man. They think that the rank and file of IPOB is full of confused boys following Nnamdi Kanu sheepishly. That's wat happens when you believe your propaganda...You need to study and understand how an Igbo mind works to solve problems like this. If you really think that someone like udele can discourage igbos from trying to escape the inferno called Nigeria, then you're confused. At this point, not even Nnamdi Kanu can do that. .

2 Likes

Re: If You Show An IPOB Member This Picture They Might Convulse - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 11:39pm On Feb 21, 2022
Rugaria:

95 to 98% of IPOB members don't know of this guy. 99% of igbos don't know him either. He's only known by inebriated imps like you. The guy is so inconsequential, you have to wonder why you seem to have resigned your anti Biafra/IPOB-ESN on his activities. There are very important igbos that are genuinely against Biafra. Folks like Rochas Okorocha and Orji Kalu. They are rich, popular and command more national attention but you don't see IPOB go that crazy about them because IPOB knows they're nothing but the minority. How much more an illiterate court jester like your man udele?

I think at the core of the lack of tact that has characterized the federal government engagement with IPOB and by extension-the igbos, is the grand misunderstanding of the behavioral patterns of the Igbo man. They think that the rank and file of IPOB is full of confused boys following Nnamdi Kanu sheepishly. That's wat happens when you believe your propaganda...You need to study and understand how an Igbo mind works to solve problems like this. If you really think that someone like udele can discourage igbos from trying to escape the inferno called Nigeria, then you're confused. At this point, not even Nnamdi Kanu can do that. .

If he is inconsequential post him on any Biafra group and see the comments. U don't know him as u don't know other people except hunchback. Mumu
Re: If You Show An IPOB Member This Picture They Might Convulse - PHOTOS by Rugaria: 11:49pm On Feb 21, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

If he is inconsequential post him on any Biafra group and see the comments. U don't know him as u don't know other people except hunchback. Mumu

You're just clutching on straws and that's why you sound desperate these days. Ran out of "content" quickly? You will soon have chest pains. From morning till night, you are yelling udele this and udele that. Call anybody in Owerri or Orlu or Aba or Onitsha and ask him if udele is a major headache to him. The guy is grossly inconsequential. He even sounds daft..

There will always be a Judas in every twelve anyways.. And what does he do that makes you think he's so powerful sef? Stay on Facebook and shout obscenities on IPOB-ESN. There are igbos who do the same thing here. Whats the difference? He has only made himself public enemy in the East because most people who lost their loved ones to Fulani Herdsmen, will always see him as an accomplice..

5 Likes

Re: If You Show An IPOB Member This Picture They Might Convulse - PHOTOS by khalidibnwhalid: 12:00am On Feb 22, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

God bless

Just be safe, i know they will do anything to take you out, don't lose guard bro, stay liquid..............

2 Likes

Re: If You Show An IPOB Member This Picture They Might Convulse - PHOTOS by TechspeciaIist(m): 12:56am On Feb 22, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

IPOB nightmare grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Show An IPOB Member This Picture They Might Convulse - PHOTOS by TechspeciaIist(m): 12:59am On Feb 22, 2022
writetopoker:
OP are you OK?

IjeleSpeaks or whatever he calls himself should go and ask Abba Kyari how far/market!!
Remember Abba Kyari was at a time feeling like am emperor and Ipoh oppressor, just like IjeleSpeaks.

It just a matter of time OP. Try and save my post as a reminder

IjeleSpeak I know you are on this forum, mark my word your meal will be served at the appropriate time.
I wonder why comments like this goes Scot free and the mods will see this threats and just ignore this.
This comment is a clear threat to life and the person Making this comment should have his IP tracked and arrested.
IPOB terrorist

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Show An IPOB Member This Picture They Might Convulse - PHOTOS by sage(m): 1:30am On Feb 22, 2022
Rugaria:

So whom did you consult to come up with your statistics? How can you assume you are speaking for tens of millions of Igbo people?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Show An IPOB Member This Picture They Might Convulse - PHOTOS by shortIGBOman: 5:25am On Feb 22, 2022
This Man should be the first President of Biafra. I like his boldness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Show An IPOB Member This Picture They Might Convulse - PHOTOS by omenkaLives(m): 6:21am On Feb 22, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
After his interview on A.I.T national television we took him pictures with the workers of A.I.T

Watch how Ijelespeaks rubbished IPOB on A.I.T today. Them no born Igbos well

https://www.facebook.com/AfricaIndependentTelevision/videos/535684514936066/

PHOTOS BELOW
God bless and protect you bro. Continue to remain a thorn in the brain of those killers, rapists, cannibals and terrorists in the East. And may the mighty protective wings of Jehovah forever have a canopy over your head and those of your loved ones, amen.

Posterity will be very kind to you. Your guts knows no parallels.

3 Likes

Re: If You Show An IPOB Member This Picture They Might Convulse - PHOTOS by omenkaLives(m): 6:31am On Feb 22, 2022
Rugaria:

You're just clutching on straws and that's why you sound desperate these days. Ran out of "content" quickly? You will soon have chest pains. From morning till night, you are yelling udele this and udele that. Call anybody in Owerri or Orlu or Aba or Onitsha and ask him if udele is a major headache to him. The guy is grossly inconsequential. He even sounds daft..

There will always be a Judas in every twelve anyways.. And what does he do that makes you think he's so powerful sef? Stay on Facebook and shout obscenities on IPOB-ESN. There are igbos who do the same thing here. Whats the difference? He has only made himself public enemy in the East because most people who lost their loved ones to Fulani Herdsmen, will always see him as an accomplice..
The most abiding trait of a typical ipob terrorist is their ability to lie with gusto and believe such lies themselves.

IjeleSpeaks, aka, TheVultureKing is known to ipob MORE THAN ANY IPOB MEMBER, except Cownu.

It is you people's desire to kill him and be done with his torment, but God has been graceful to him.

May every harm plotted against him by the marauding terrorists not only miss their target but boomerang a thousand folds, amen.

2 Likes

Re: If You Show An IPOB Member This Picture They Might Convulse - PHOTOS by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:32am On Feb 22, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
The most abiding trait of a typical ipob terrorist is their ability to lie with gusto and believe such lies themselves.

IjeleSpeaks, aka, TheVultureKing is known to ipob MORE THAN ANY IPOB MEMBER, except Cownu.

It is you people's desire to kill him and be done with his torment, but God has been graceful to him.

May every harm plotted against him by the marauding terrorists not only miss their target but boomerang a thousand folds, amen.
[/s]
trash

2 Likes

Re: If You Show An IPOB Member This Picture They Might Convulse - PHOTOS by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:37am On Feb 22, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
God bless and protect you bro. Continue to remain a thorn in the brain of those killers, rapists, cannibals and terrorists in the East. And may the mighty protective wings of Jehovah forever have a canopy over your head and those of your loved ones, amen.

[/s]
God bless Ortom for steady fighting Fulani herdsmen killing your people.
With Ortom fulani killings have reduced unlike when they kill in hundreds and dozens.
wonder why you hate him so much.
anybody pummelling fulani herdsmen so hard is always your enemy.
anybody speaking against Fulani herdsmen is always your enemy.
na wa ooo
I've never seen this kind of hypocrisy cheesy
Ortom needs more of your invalid blessings grin

1 Like

Re: If You Show An IPOB Member This Picture They Might Convulse - PHOTOS by Hellonearth007: 6:44am On Feb 22, 2022
I HAVE FINALLY COME TO CONCLUSION THAT 99.9% OF PEOPLE HERE ARE JOBLESS. LAZY YOUTHS. MYOPIC INDIVIDUALS THAT HAVE NO FUTURE ONLY TO ARGUE, PROMOTE HATRED AND TALK OUT OF SENTIMENT.

TWITTER IS MORE MATURED THAN THIS USELESS FORUM.
AM OUT JOOR
Re: If You Show An IPOB Member This Picture They Might Convulse - PHOTOS by dijas(m): 6:53am On Feb 22, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

As dem use deport your hunchback from kenya where him go find kpekus
He was not deported he was kidnapped. Why you leave Nigeria to go turkey for drug business putting the name of Nigeria in the mud. You will soon follow kyari. Drug pushers.....
Re: If You Show An IPOB Member This Picture They Might Convulse - PHOTOS by alexmakaay(m): 7:34am On Feb 22, 2022
writetopoker:
OP are you OK?

IjeleSpeaks or whatever he calls himself should go and ask Abba Kyari how far/market!!
Remember Abba Kyari was at a time feeling like am emperor and Ipoh oppressor, just like IjeleSpeaks.

It just a matter of time OP. Try and save my post as a reminder

IjeleSpeak I know you are on this forum, mark my word your meal will be served at the appropriate time.

Honestly I pity this guy
Re: If You Show An IPOB Member This Picture They Might Convulse - PHOTOS by ipobcannibals: 8:04am On Feb 22, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
With Ortom fulani killings have reduced unlike when they kill in hundreds and dozens.
na wa ooo
Mynd44, Seun, Lalasticlala
Rule 2
Rule 3
Re: If You Show An IPOB Member This Picture They Might Convulse - PHOTOS by ipobcannibals: 8:06am On Feb 22, 2022
God bless Ijele for exposing the demonic Ipob/ESN cannibals and their hunchback suplim reader, namadi cownu. Cownu and his brainless Ipob bingos must kpai.

2 Likes

Re: If You Show An IPOB Member This Picture They Might Convulse - PHOTOS by rigarmortis: 8:49am On Feb 22, 2022
M-ezin Nnadick K-ANU(s) will continue to rot in jail for all the atrocities that he has brought on his people with his loud mouth and god-complex.

2 Likes

Re: If You Show An IPOB Member This Picture They Might Convulse - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 9:30am On Feb 22, 2022
omenkaLives:

God bless u boss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Show An IPOB Member This Picture They Might Convulse - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 9:31am On Feb 22, 2022
Hellonearth007:
I HAVE FINALLY COME TO CONCLUSION THAT 99.9% OF PEOPLE HERE ARE JOBLESS. LAZY YOUTHS. MYOPIC INDIVIDUALS THAT HAVE NO FUTURE ONLY TO ARGUE, PROMOTE HATRED AND TALK OUT OF SENTIMENT.

TWITTER IS MORE MATURED THAN THIS USELESS FORUM.
AM OUT JOOR

And you're here with the jobless people bingo

1 Like

Re: If You Show An IPOB Member This Picture They Might Convulse - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 9:32am On Feb 22, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
na wa ooo

Anytime Ortom gets his allocations from FG he will start crying fulani just like your own will start distracting u with Jubril left ear.

1 Like

Re: If You Show An IPOB Member This Picture They Might Convulse - PHOTOS by heniford2: 10:39am On Feb 22, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
When it hits your head that the Ijelespeaks u call a Nairaland ranter will stand in the witness box against your leader embarassed
goodluck grin cheesy to you grin hope to see you soon in another life
Re: If You Show An IPOB Member This Picture They Might Convulse - PHOTOS by Emyogalanya: 12:08pm On Feb 22, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

yes o. Just show up at upper iweka fly over and see as we IPOB wi call for emergency sit at home. We will be happy to b
welcome you
Re: If You Show An IPOB Member This Picture They Might Convulse - PHOTOS by ProfOkai: 12:12pm On Feb 22, 2022
Starting a keke business and I need your support. I have 200k but the fairly used keke i want to buy goes for 430k. Help a brother
Gt. ..bank
Re: If You Show An IPOB Member This Picture They Might Convulse - PHOTOS by AchalugoNwa(f): 12:46pm On Feb 22, 2022
[s]
OyigboUpdate:

Anytime Ortom gets his allocations from FG he will start crying fulani just like your own will start distracting u with Jubril left ear.
[/s]
Shut up!
is Fulani herdsmen not killing Benue people?
you people are unreasonable yet you want people to be swallowing your shallow propaganda.

1 Like

Re: If You Show An IPOB Member This Picture They Might Convulse - PHOTOS by Iykopee(m): 1:04pm On Feb 22, 2022
If you show an Ipob member this picture, "they might convulse".

This guy is a stark illiterate. grin
Re: If You Show An IPOB Member This Picture They Might Convulse - PHOTOS by KingdomlessKing: 1:27pm On Feb 22, 2022
Okay
Re: If You Show An IPOB Member This Picture They Might Convulse - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 8:21pm On Feb 22, 2022
Emyogalanya:
yes o. Just show up at upper iweka fly over and see as we IPOB wi call for emergency sit at home. We will be happy to b
welcome you

We have passed that era na boss. Or are u coming from prison?

That era of come to Igbo land and give live location has ended. Ijelespeaks did it three times and he was live streaming and it was posted even on nairaland with thousands of views yet na still rant una dey rant. No show

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari And His Fading 'anti-corruption' Fight By Oke Umurhohwo / Kogi Government Sues EFCC, Demands ₦35 Billion In Damages / US Special Force In Abuja Yesterday, Pics

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.