Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,650 members, 7,962,112 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 11:05 PM

Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano (20075 Views)

Chinese Man, Li Lei Lei, Sentenced To 2 Years In Prison For Tearing ₦3,200 / Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information / Man Pays 50k For Tearing Lady’s Pant And Bra Over Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by Blitzerz: 8:26am On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Is something supposed to create coincidence? grin grin
No, it's supposed to come out of nothing.......
All by itself........
Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:59am On Feb 23, 2022
Blitzerz:

No, it's supposed to come out of nothing.......
All by itself........
wink
Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by nyiamfrank: 12:19am On Feb 24, 2022
abassanty:
May Allaah guide you to the right path and bless you with knowledge of Islam.
Allah was your false prophet's puppet.

The false prophet (punishment be upon him) will only see a revelation when he has done a wrong thing and is being querried and say is from Allah.

The zombies will keep quiet

How can such a puppet guide me when the pedophile controller is long dead
Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by nyiamfrank: 12:29am On Feb 24, 2022
Abdulhakeem7:
If he buys it with his money,is it now reasonable to tear it, you can see that you're equally senseless like that boy. PBU you too ode oniranu
[center] Afonjas, see how foolish, CV dirty and disgusting you are. OduduWayo is no longer alive but a misogynistic pedophile[/center]
Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by nyiamfrank: 12:38am On Feb 24, 2022
Nazzz:

Useless u think u knew something about quran?
Thank god those Christians that are too mindful about the religions are always too destitute and poverty-stricken people. U know that
I know everything about the evil book called K'haram.

If it comes with riches, I don't think all the alamajiris will be on the streets begging for alms. Even you, I don't think you will be that poor. OduduWayo. A book filled with sexual perversions of the life and times of a pedophilic bandit
Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by nyiamfrank: 12:50am On Feb 24, 2022
Realists:

Islamaphobia is a mental disease that has no cure but seeing the truth on judgement day. Your blasphemy against Islamic has no effect for Islam is the fastest growing religion on earth and Muhammad peace PUNISHMENT be upon him, is the greatest man that ever lived on earth. Kindly google the 100 greatest men .

Pedophilia is a mental disease the make men to be sexually attracted to children. This was the disease of the bandit that originated a terrible religion filled with sexual perversions.

He showed a good example by marrying a child of six years old and forcing his 54 years old p*nis into a 9 years old child.

Only blind fools like you will OK this.
Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by Nazzz: 3:01pm On Feb 24, 2022
nyiamfrank:
I know everything about the evil book called K'haram.

If it comes with riches, I don't think all the alamajiris will be on the streets begging for alms. Even you, I don't think you will be that poor. OduduWayo. A book filled with sexual perversions of the life and times of a pedophilic bandit
Shut up nonsense. U are nothing than a nonentity. Just tryna cause irrelevant circumstances. Just take a look at many develop nations. The aren't that desperate in ur so called religion. But see you nothing than garbage always trying to here religion stuffs on nairaland and attach ur insult on something u know nothing about. Shaa i can imagine how being jobless would opportune that and hurt you. To makes you spit things that u know nothing about
Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by nyiamfrank: 4:47pm On Feb 24, 2022
Nazzz:

Shut up nonsense. U are nothing than a nonentity. Just tryna cause irrelevant circumstances. Just take a look at many develop nations. The aren't that desperate in ur so called religion. But see you nothing than garbage always trying to here religion stuffs on nairaland and attach ur insult on something u know nothing about. Shaa i can imagine how being jobless would opportune that and hurt you. To makes you spit things that u know nothing about
What more I need to know?

I already know that Late Mohammed (Punishment be upon him) was a terrorist, pedophile, misogynist, illiterate, rapist, false prophet, caravan robber.

Read sahih bukhari and stop following people blindly.
Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by nyiamfrank: 4:49pm On Feb 24, 2022
Nazzz:

What more I need to know?

I already know that Late Mohammed (Punishment be upon him) was a terrorist, pedophile, misogynist, illiterate, rapist, false prophet, caravan robber.

Read sahih bukhari and stop following people blindly.

Pedophilia is a mental disease the make men to be sexually attracted to children. This was the disease of the bandit that originated a terrible religion filled with sexual perversions.

He showed a good example by marrying a child of six years old and forcing his 54 years old p*nis into a 9 years old child.

Only blind fools like you will OK this.
Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by nyiamfrank: 6:27am On Mar 01, 2022
Nazzz:

Face the fact and stop insulting me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

19 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In Kenya (Photos) / Prostitute Bites Off Colleague’s Lip During Fight Over Client / Kidnappers Abandon N42.2m Ransom In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.