Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,971 members, 7,936,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 01:53 AM

UNILAG Student "Happy" About The ASUU Strike Because "School Isn't It" (Video) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Student "Happy" About The ASUU Strike Because "School Isn't It" (Video) (23837 Views)

UNILAG Student Turns Into A Mermaid At Fagunwa Hall, Gets Arrested (Photos) / ‘Boniface Igbeneghu Acted So Godly On Campus’ — UNILAG Student On Lecturer / ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Student "Happy" About The ASUU Strike Because "School Isn't It" (Video) by Thryphosa(m): 9:08am On Feb 23, 2022
she's very correct!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Student "Happy" About The ASUU Strike Because "School Isn't It" (Video) by Olamilekxy(m): 9:08am On Feb 23, 2022
I'm patiently waiting for the day this people we come and meet me and put microphone and camera to my face to ask me nonsense question
Re: UNILAG Student "Happy" About The ASUU Strike Because "School Isn't It" (Video) by Danmboss(m): 9:08am On Feb 23, 2022
Hook up loading... grin
Re: UNILAG Student "Happy" About The ASUU Strike Because "School Isn't It" (Video) by Blakjewelry(m): 9:08am On Feb 23, 2022
Most Nigeria student are excited about going to school of the fun they presume they will have not because they are actually interested in learning

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student "Happy" About The ASUU Strike Because "School Isn't It" (Video) by Kajaard: 9:10am On Feb 23, 2022
So she can now have time to be 100% committed to her olosho work
Re: UNILAG Student "Happy" About The ASUU Strike Because "School Isn't It" (Video) by westernboy(m): 9:11am On Feb 23, 2022
The years I spent in school was sort of a mess if only I'd known, I for pursue Technical Skills. The Government doesn't care about our education.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Student "Happy" About The ASUU Strike Because "School Isn't It" (Video) by omowumi9: 9:11am On Feb 23, 2022
Don't get her wrong. She is trying to find alternative to school. I think we should all do. Nigeria educational system gives no one hope. Sooner we realize it the better.

jaybenugo:
UNILAG Student Says She's "Happy" About The ASUU Strike Because "School is Not It" (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phqWIbJkznE

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaR5kS0g6uL/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

3 Likes

Re: UNILAG Student "Happy" About The ASUU Strike Because "School Isn't It" (Video) by Veberade: 9:16am On Feb 23, 2022
Good girl
Re: UNILAG Student "Happy" About The ASUU Strike Because "School Isn't It" (Video) by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 23, 2022
Basically what she is saying is that school does not guarantee you would get a lucrative government job, where you would collect salary for doing nothing, like it did 40-50 years ago.
Re: UNILAG Student "Happy" About The ASUU Strike Because "School Isn't It" (Video) by Pirow: 9:22am On Feb 23, 2022
The government are not serious at all. The annoying thing about it is that all their children are schooling in abroad so they are not interested in what is going on in our universities

However, if you want to get admission to university in Accra Ghana send a mail to piroawolu@gmail.com, the school fee is relatively cheap compare with private universities in Nigeria, no strike, no JAMB but you must have International passport, residential permits and non citizen card will be processed once you are admitted. Admission is still on for both undergraduate and master degrees, HND can also apply for their B.Sc and master.
Re: UNILAG Student "Happy" About The ASUU Strike Because "School Isn't It" (Video) by nickyj19: 9:22am On Feb 23, 2022
I konkon with her grin
Re: UNILAG Student "Happy" About The ASUU Strike Because "School Isn't It" (Video) by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:22am On Feb 23, 2022
She didn't lie. Public university is a big scam
Re: UNILAG Student "Happy" About The ASUU Strike Because "School Isn't It" (Video) by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:23am On Feb 23, 2022
Pirow:
The government are not serious at all. The annoying thing about it is that all their children are schooling in abroad so they are not interested in what is going on in our universities

However, if you want to get admission to university in Accra Ghana send a mail to piroawolu@gmail.com, the school fee is relatively cheap compare with private universities in Nigeria, no strike, no JAMB but you must have International passport, residential permits and non citizen card will be processed once you are admitted. Admission is still on for both undergraduate and master degrees, HND can also apply for their B.Sc and master.
is the school NUC approved?
Re: UNILAG Student "Happy" About The ASUU Strike Because "School Isn't It" (Video) by Cutehector(m): 9:27am On Feb 23, 2022
All these bombastic elements saying she is doing olosho work , una dey krase.

4 Likes

Re: UNILAG Student "Happy" About The ASUU Strike Because "School Isn't It" (Video) by lexy2014: 9:28am On Feb 23, 2022
wizonlyson:
sad sad people..wey be say..they dont like, school b4..how will they not be, happy..

Those that like school b4, how are they better than her?

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student "Happy" About The ASUU Strike Because "School Isn't It" (Video) by kudinkarfe: 9:30am On Feb 23, 2022
Anty, if you don't want to go to school don't discourage others, just go ahead and marry.
Re: UNILAG Student "Happy" About The ASUU Strike Because "School Isn't It" (Video) by organicfoods(m): 9:32am On Feb 23, 2022
Q
Re: UNILAG Student "Happy" About The ASUU Strike Because "School Isn't It" (Video) by Hausa(m): 9:34am On Feb 23, 2022
kennywiz:
I have a job for her, hope she can read and write. Lols. tongue
Bro., can you shed some more light on this?
I'm interested.
Re: UNILAG Student "Happy" About The ASUU Strike Because "School Isn't It" (Video) by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 23, 2022
Lol must Nigerians don't know that going to school in a metropolitan area gives you room to network with other people from different places around the country.

As a student of Abu, I don't really think school isn't worth it.

First, you get an education
Second, you network with others.
Third, you squeeze some time to get your hustle straight.

In conclusion, she is and isn't right!
Re: UNILAG Student "Happy" About The ASUU Strike Because "School Isn't It" (Video) by Hannover(m): 9:37am On Feb 23, 2022
Nigerian youths are in deep deep shiit!!!
Re: UNILAG Student "Happy" About The ASUU Strike Because "School Isn't It" (Video) by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 23, 2022
She fine Sha !!! Runs girl go fit this one ! That her Mouth go swallow Banana no be small grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Student "Happy" About The ASUU Strike Because "School Isn't It" (Video) by Hannover(m): 9:39am On Feb 23, 2022
Cutehector:
All these bombastic elements saying she is doing olosho work , una dey krase.

Very Fantastic!
Re: UNILAG Student "Happy" About The ASUU Strike Because "School Isn't It" (Video) by Drone95(m): 9:42am On Feb 23, 2022
Kevinjap:
It's not funny here in unimaid.
No light and scarcity of water.
I'm just stranded here with the increase in transport.

I will be more than happy if anyone can link me up with a free ride back to Yola
ha sorry for the inconvenience bro, na government cause am, BTW I have some questions to ask you bro, can I send u a mail?
Re: UNILAG Student "Happy" About The ASUU Strike Because "School Isn't It" (Video) by doshiyad1: 9:44am On Feb 23, 2022
CountVersailles:

Suspension loading... grin

If i hear!!! tongue tongue tongue for saying her opinion undecided undecided
Re: UNILAG Student "Happy" About The ASUU Strike Because "School Isn't It" (Video) by Drone95(m): 9:45am On Feb 23, 2022
Mumu, I don't blame her she fit be fresher grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Student "Happy" About The ASUU Strike Because "School Isn't It" (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 9:45am On Feb 23, 2022
Like anyone forced you to go to school...

It's not compulsory to get a bachelor's degree!

Basic education is more than sufficient...

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Student "Happy" About The ASUU Strike Because "School Isn't It" (Video) by Maj196(m): 9:46am On Feb 23, 2022
When person pack 9 carryovers why school no go taya am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Student "Happy" About The ASUU Strike Because "School Isn't It" (Video) by CountVersailles(f): 9:47am On Feb 23, 2022
doshiyad1:

If i hear!!! tongue tongue tongue for saying her opinion undecided undecided
When have people ever been able to say their opinion in Nigeria?
Re: UNILAG Student "Happy" About The ASUU Strike Because "School Isn't It" (Video) by jclassiq(m): 9:48am On Feb 23, 2022
May God bless the brave lady comrade. It's so horrific the level of unseriousness in the education sector. But no wonder, None of their children attends school here. They are all abroad.

I pray the wrath of God be upon all wicked Nigerian politicians daily. Amen.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student "Happy" About The ASUU Strike Because "School Isn't It" (Video) by shimolv: 9:49am On Feb 23, 2022
The struggle...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

11 Types Of People You Will Meet In The University / OAU Releases Post-utme Results 44 Candidates Scored 300 And Above / Covid-19: FG Postpones WAEC, NECO Exams Indefinitely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.