Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,728 members, 7,933,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 05:24 PM

. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / . (1367 Views)

NDE 774,000 Jobs Website Is LIVE ...as Minister Kayamo Readies For Recruitment / I Need A Side Hustle/ Weekend Jobs / Fiverr, A SURE And LEGIT Freelancing Jobs Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by itoroakban: 11:45am On Feb 23, 2022
Is there any other website like hapneen where I can get weekend jobs?

I'm a member of Hapneen but the pay offered to OND holders by employers there is a bit too low (N5k to N7k per weekend).

Pls is there any other website just for weekend jobs where an OND holder (OND in Food Science from Yabatech) can get job offers of N9k & above per weekend? Pls kindly share. Thanks and God bless as you help a brother.
Re: . by Elliotwealth1(m): 2:47pm On Feb 23, 2022
Hello, pls can u help me sign up hapneen.
I tried to register but they insist i invite 7 friends of mine
Is there any way out sir?
Re: . by thanksjosh005: 5:35pm On Feb 23, 2022
itoroakban:
Is there any other website like hapneen.com where I can get weekend jobs?

I'm a member of Hapneen but the pay offered to OND holders by employers there is a bit too low (N5k to N7k per weekend).

Pls is there any other website just for weekend jobs where an OND holder (OND in Food Science from Yabatech) can get job offers of N9k & above per weekend? Pls kindly share. Thanks and God bless as you help a brother.

Just came from a post needing your qualification at Lekki
Re: . by itoroakban: 7:27am On Feb 24, 2022
thanksjosh005:

Just came from a post needing your qualification at Lekki

Thanks bro, pls can you dm the details of the job to me, and is it weekend only. I work as a teacher during the week, so for now I would prefer a weekend job, except if the salary is high enough for me to leave my current job.

Thanks in advance
Re: . by itoroakban: 7:31am On Feb 24, 2022
Elliotwealth1:
Hello, pls can u help me sign up hapneen.
I tried to register but they insist i invite 7 friends of mine
Is there any way out sir?

I believe they ask new users to get recommended by their friends & acquaintances, maybe so as to enable only serious people join them, I don't know.

I too needed to get a couple of friends to recommend me before i could join.

1 Like

Re: . by Impactech: 12:13pm On Feb 24, 2022
itoroakban:

I believe they ask new users to get recommended by their friends & acquaintances, maybe so as to enable only serious people join them, I don't know.

I too needed to get a couple of friends to recommend me before i could join.

Pls, Have you gotten any job through the platform since you joined
Re: . by itoroakban: 1:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
Impactech:

Pls, Have you gotten any job through the platform since you joined

Got N7k for a Saturday job 2 weeks ago. That's the only reasonable job and the only reasonable job offer I've gotten on the site.

Since then, I've gotten 3 job offers there but the pay offered were insulting. 2 of them offered N5k for working Saturday AND Sunday. I can't remember the pay the 3rd one offered, but I don't think it was sufficient, else I would have accepted it.
Re: . by Impactech: 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
itoroakban:

Got N7k for a Saturday job 2 weeks ago. That's the only reasonable job and the only reasonable job offer I've gotten on the site.

Since then, I've gotten 3 job offers there but the pay offered were insulting. 2 of them offered N5k for working Saturday AND Sunday. I can't remember the pay the 3rd one offered, but I don't think it was sufficient, else I would have accepted it.

Okay, good

How many hours does those Saturday and Sunday jobs take? And what's the nature of the job

And also I have 4 recommendations now but not reflecting on my acct. How can I go about it.

I'm sorry if this is turning to an interview. I just need the info ni. Thanks
Have g
Re: . by mommaJ(f): 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
itoroakban:

Hi, I searched Hapneen out and registered. I posted my link, and it's only one recommendation that was successful. The others when they click on it gets the message of being banned for self-clicking....something like that. Did you encounter the same issues?
Re: . by Impactech: 7:20pm On Feb 25, 2022
mommaJ:
Hi, I searched Hapneen out and registered. I posted my link, and it's only one recommendation that was successful. The others when they click on it gets the message of being banned for self-clicking....something like that. Did you encounter the same issues?

You will need to copy the whole message on the invite link to send
Re: . by Dawson126: 7:39pm On Feb 25, 2022
Re: . by mommaJ(f): 9:37am On Feb 26, 2022
Impactech:

You will need to copy the whole message on the invite link to send
its what I did o.
Re: . by Newfoundlove(f): 1:05pm On Feb 26, 2022
What is hapneen here?
Re: . by Jubal01: 10:23pm On Feb 26, 2022
Newfoundlove:
What is hapneen here?
I swear i dont know.
Re: . by Olagoods1: 12:17am On Feb 27, 2022
itoroakban:
Is there any other website like hapneen.com where I can get weekend jobs?

I don't think there's. Please sir can I message you on WhatsApp, I have registered on Site and I have sent my friend membership request but I can't still login why?
Re: . by nkemjacob2(m): 12:29am On Feb 27, 2022
Everyone has to to be careful this days. How true / genuine is this website

(1) (Reply)

Sales Representative / I Need A Virtual Assistant - Attractive Salary / Why Is It That All This So Called Make Money Or Earn Money Online Are Not Real.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.