Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,979 members, 7,963,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 06:05 AM

Love Exists So The Human Species Won't Extinct! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Exists So The Human Species Won't Extinct! (1122 Views)

Poll: Love Guarantees The Survivor Of The Human Race!

True!: 20% (1 vote)
False!: 60% (3 votes)
Maybe!: 20% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

True Love EXISTS OOO! / Love Exists. . . And It's Not A Delusion! / I Need To Know If Love Exists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Exists So The Human Species Won't Extinct! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 02, 2007
Many believe that love has the only aim of guaranteeing the survivor of the human race.

if we analyze it from a point of view we can say it's not totally crap.

What do you think?
Re: Love Exists So The Human Species Won't Extinct! by Easybaby(f): 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2007
I don't think so! tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Love Exists So The Human Species Won't Extinct! by NaJaHaJe(f): 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2007
with all the teenagers having random kids I dont think we are about to be extinct anytime soon. Love does not lead to sex, u av to understand that. People just love having it and then they carry belle! LOL!!!
Re: Love Exists So The Human Species Won't Extinct! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 02, 2007
NaJa HaJe:

with all the teenagers having random kids I don't think we are about to be extinct anytime soon. Love does not lead to sex, u av to understand that. People just love having it and then they carry belle! LOL!!!

Then what leads to wanting to get married and having kids with someone?
Or can you just do it with anybody?
Re: Love Exists So The Human Species Won't Extinct! by drrionelli(m): 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2007
Welllllll--

I think I understand your point, but in truth, it's sex that exists so that humans don't go extinct.
Re: Love Exists So The Human Species Won't Extinct! by osereka(m): 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2007
and now CLONNING exists!
Re: Love Exists So The Human Species Won't Extinct! by osereka(m): 7:54pm On Aug 02, 2007
you dont need to be shaged by nobody b4 you cari belle nowadays
Re: Love Exists So The Human Species Won't Extinct! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 02, 2007
drrionelli:

Welllllll--

I think I understand your point, but in truth, it's sex that exists so that humans don't go extinct.

So as you can have sex with a prostitute you can as well have a child from her, can't you?
Re: Love Exists So The Human Species Won't Extinct! by drrionelli(m): 8:07pm On Aug 02, 2007
Of course--prostitutes get pregnant, too, don't they?
Re: Love Exists So The Human Species Won't Extinct! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 02, 2007
drrionelli:

And you'll accept the child whole heartedly and forget everything about his mother's past/present/future life, won't you?

It seems you haven't understood what this topic is about.

It's irritating answering your posts!
Re: Love Exists So The Human Species Won't Extinct! by osereka(m): 8:39pm On Aug 02, 2007
WAIT O WHO IS A PROSTITUTE?
Re: Love Exists So The Human Species Won't Extinct! by drrionelli(m): 11:19pm On Aug 02, 2007
I regret that my posting has been a source of consternation for you, michelin89, but I feel that the problem is the distinction between the terms "love" and "sex."
Re: Love Exists So The Human Species Won't Extinct! by ChidiO2(m): 3:02am On Aug 03, 2007
Nope.

A giant asteroid can easily wipe us off tomorrow.

The earth (without any reason) might decide to move closer to the sun tongue

Dogs can say "you know what, we're sick of these humans, lets eat them all"

Anything,
Re: Love Exists So The Human Species Won't Extinct! by ChidiO2(m): 3:04am On Aug 03, 2007
drrionelli:

They are humans. Right? tongue
Re: Love Exists So The Human Species Won't Extinct! by NaJaHaJe(f): 11:59am On Aug 03, 2007
u people need to calm down ,  have some sex LOL!!!!!!

@michelle
u do no with the way the world is going there are a hundred and one things that lead to marriage and kids. Really it should be love but its never da same with everybody.

Wats with the talk of prostitutes by the way?
Re: Love Exists So The Human Species Won't Extinct! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 03, 2007
NaJa HaJe:

Wats with the talk of prostitutes by the way?

That's what I don't understand.
Why would someone decide to have a kid with somebody s/he doesn't love?
We have the cases of forced marriages and those who go to sperm banks.
But when a woman/man wants to mate I don't think s/he'll do it with anybody because everyone can have a child.
Love is the feeling that leads someone want to build a family with a spouse, when of course it's the person that's deciding for her/himself.

Am I wrong?
Re: Love Exists So The Human Species Won't Extinct! by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2007
@michelin89

Girl you are not wrong. Men are generally stupid. thats all!
Re: Love Exists So The Human Species Won't Extinct! by ChidiO2(m): 3:19pm On Aug 03, 2007
NaJa HaJe:

@michelin89

Girl you are not wrong. Men are generally stupid. thats all!

Nonsense!
Re: Love Exists So The Human Species Won't Extinct! by NaJaHaJe(f): 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2007
@Chidi-O

seeing as your answer came in one word then I take it to mean that you subconsciously agree with me. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Or Girls, Who Cheat Most? / No Babe / Love Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.