Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,459 members, 7,961,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 03:29 AM

At Your Age, If You See Money On The Ground, Will You Pick It? Funny Replies. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / At Your Age, If You See Money On The Ground, Will You Pick It? Funny Replies. (294 Views)

At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life / At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? / What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At Your Age, If You See Money On The Ground, Will You Pick It? Funny Replies. by englishmart(m): 9:16am On Mar 02, 2022
_

1 Like

Re: At Your Age, If You See Money On The Ground, Will You Pick It? Funny Replies. by englishmart(m): 9:17am On Mar 02, 2022

1 Like

Re: At Your Age, If You See Money On The Ground, Will You Pick It? Funny Replies. by englishmart(m): 9:20am On Mar 02, 2022
I remember one day I was returning from jamb lessons. I had no money for tp, all I needed was just #50 to travel from Gwagwa to Idu. I made up my mind to trek, and while I was trekking, just beside a parked car I saw #500 note lying helplessly on the ground. As I was deliberating on how to pee on the money in full glare to avoid being turned to a tuber of yam, or just risk it, something must kill a man, a young man with his girlfriend crossed the road, marched straight to the money and picked it. They smiled at me and left. I felt very stupid that day. This was in 2007, #500 meant a lot to me in 2007.
After that experience, I stated deliberately hunting for money to pick. The only amount I can't pick at my age is anything below #200

1 Like

Re: At Your Age, If You See Money On The Ground, Will You Pick It? Funny Replies. by KingEverest: 9:21am On Mar 02, 2022
grin
Re: At Your Age, If You See Money On The Ground, Will You Pick It? Funny Replies. by Hezzyluv: 9:22am On Mar 02, 2022
grin

Well, it depends on the amount I see on the ground. I had jumped and passed #100, #50, #20 note on several occasions. That's because if I pick it, I may end up losing money more then the amount I picked.

But my hug pick was when i picked $200 notes raped 2gether (#80,600 then) at the front of south-gate filling station.
Re: At Your Age, If You See Money On The Ground, Will You Pick It? Funny Replies. by illicit(m): 9:27am On Mar 02, 2022
Not anymore

If u see anything below 5k, it's probably sacrifice
Re: At Your Age, If You See Money On The Ground, Will You Pick It? Funny Replies. by madridguy(m): 9:34am On Mar 02, 2022
Sacrifice for the lucky picker grin

illicit:
Not anymore

Re: At Your Age, If You See Money On The Ground, Will You Pick It? Funny Replies. by donbachi(m): 9:39am On Mar 02, 2022
Wont pick...i no wan turn to yam,abeg.
Re: At Your Age, If You See Money On The Ground, Will You Pick It? Funny Replies. by englishmart(m): 9:46am On Mar 02, 2022
illicit:
Not anymore

The sacrifice is for the gods right? Well psalm 82:6 says "YE are gods.

1 Like

Re: At Your Age, If You See Money On The Ground, Will You Pick It? Funny Replies. by Fairandlovely(f): 9:57am On Mar 02, 2022
Make i see am first,,then i go knw
Re: At Your Age, If You See Money On The Ground, Will You Pick It? Funny Replies. by illicit(m): 10:38am On Mar 02, 2022
madridguy:
Sacrifice for the lucky picker grin

Picker fit die o or turn to goat
Re: At Your Age, If You See Money On The Ground, Will You Pick It? Funny Replies. by illicit(m): 10:41am On Mar 02, 2022
englishmart:
The sacrifice is for the gods right? Well psalm 82:6 says "YE are gods.

Any god wey pick dat one go turn to dog

shocked undecided
Re: At Your Age, If You See Money On The Ground, Will You Pick It? Funny Replies. by madridguy(m): 11:36am On Mar 02, 2022
Na lie grin

illicit:

Picker fit die o or turn to goat
Re: At Your Age, If You See Money On The Ground, Will You Pick It? Funny Replies. by englishmart(m): 11:18am On Mar 03, 2022
illicit:

Any god wey pick data one go turn to dog

shocked undecided
Lol. Some dogs get value pass human being o.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Content Moderators In Kenya To Receive 30-50% Pay Raise, After Protest / . / Hon Azubogu And His Love For Road Infrastructures..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.