Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,933 members, 7,962,975 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 09:58 PM

Look At The Snake I Killed Today. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Look At The Snake I Killed Today. (502 Views)

The New Year Snake I Killed Today 1/1/2021 / Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At The Snake I Killed Today. by blazesam(m): 6:55am On Mar 03, 2022
This has eaten more than how many chickens in our area. Las las he was caught during hunt hour

Re: Look At The Snake I Killed Today. by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 03, 2022
Have you thought of moving this to the food section? thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Look At The Snake I Killed Today. by blazesam(m): 6:59am On Mar 03, 2022
I the grind pepper now like this... No loud am

Wisesaying001:
Have you thought of moving this to the food section? thanks.
Re: Look At The Snake I Killed Today. by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:59am On Mar 03, 2022
Oga, no go eat this one ooo, no be every snake person dey chop ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Look At The Snake I Killed Today. by Dawn91(m): 7:00am On Mar 03, 2022
Re: Look At The Snake I Killed Today. by Jay5mie: 7:00am On Mar 03, 2022
Na this thing eat chicken?

Shey the chicken na lizard?

Make una go find who de tiff una chicken, stop laying false accusation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At The Snake I Killed Today. by blazesam(m): 7:05am On Mar 03, 2022
If i no chop this snake.. my body go pain me.. u know how many chickens wey this useless thing chop..?

YinkaOlusesi16:
Oga, no go eat this one ooo, no be every snake person dey chop ooo.
Re: Look At The Snake I Killed Today. by Freestainworld(m): 7:09am On Mar 03, 2022
Lala will be excited

1 Like

Re: Look At The Snake I Killed Today. by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:13am On Mar 03, 2022
lalasticlala won't be pleased sad

1 Like

Re: Look At The Snake I Killed Today. by BeanmanX(m): 7:14am On Mar 03, 2022
I hope say dat small snake no go enter pot? since na everything una dey eat embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Look At The Snake I Killed Today. by blazesam(m): 7:21am On Mar 03, 2022
BeanmanX:
I hope say dat small snake no go enter pot? since na everything una dey eat embarassed

This is no small. Na better level dey here. Chopping is inevitable
Re: Look At The Snake I Killed Today. by BeanmanX(m): 7:23am On Mar 03, 2022
blazesam:

This is no small. Na better level dey here. Chopping is inevitable
make una no go chop poison one day cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Look At The Snake I Killed Today. by habsydiamond(m): 7:33am On Mar 03, 2022
Bintiful snake.. Na albino self

1 Like

Re: Look At The Snake I Killed Today. by Rastaramsey(m): 7:37am On Mar 03, 2022
Lala right now

1 Like

Re: Look At The Snake I Killed Today. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:02am On Mar 03, 2022
sad I fear snakes so much and keep at arm's length from them.
Many species of snake possess a venom so potent,that it can kill within 15 minutes after the bite.Just like the notorious black mamba of Africa and Asia's king cobra.
The venom of some venomous snakes are twice more potent and dangerous than Cyanide and Arsenic.
Moreover spiritually snakes symbolize Seduction, Lust,Wickedness, Doom,Jealousy, Treachery, Deception, Malice,Death.
It is the main symbol of Lucifer and his wife,the Queen of the Coast.
Lucifer is called "The Ancient Serpent" and the wife also known as Leviathan is known as "The Great Serpent of The Sea"
Re: Look At The Snake I Killed Today. by CandyOps(m): 8:18am On Mar 03, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
sad I fear snakes so much and keep at arm's length from them.
Many species of snake possess a venom so potent,that it can kill within 15 minutes after the bite.Just like the notorious black mamba of Africa and Asia's king cobra.
The venom of some venomous snakes are twice more potent and dangerous than Cyanide and Arsenic.

So if dem tell you to choose between snake bite and cyanide, you go pick Cyanide? cheesy

Cyanide kills quickly: death occurs within seconds of a lethal dose of cyanide gas and within minutes of ingestion of a lethal dose of cyanide salt. While a snakes bite may take up to 20 mins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look At The Snake I Killed Today. by DoggoneDogg: 8:20am On Mar 03, 2022
[s]
blazesam:
This has eaten more than how many chickens in our area. Las las he was caught during hunt hour
[/s]

angry

Re: Look At The Snake I Killed Today. by Kazeem47(m): 8:57am On Mar 03, 2022
Poor innocent snake just trynna find something to eat. cry
Re: Look At The Snake I Killed Today. by ClassicMan202(m): 9:17am On Mar 03, 2022
How this tiny thing take dey swallow chicken biko?

1 Like

Re: Look At The Snake I Killed Today. by Telegram234(m): 9:56am On Mar 03, 2022
This kind snake swallow so many Chicken.
Op small small nah dey lie am small small.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

List Of Blasphemy Killings In Nigeria / The Dark World Of Megachurches / Introducing Truedge Logistics Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.