Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,205 members, 7,963,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:48 PM

What Is Her Crime For God's Sake? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Is Her Crime For God's Sake? (489 Views)

Its Seems A Huge Crime For A Woman To Sit Behind A Man In A Protective As Shown / Watin Be This For God's Sake / Is It A Crime For The Police To Congratulate Israel Adesanya? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Her Crime For God's Sake? by peteradamu: 6:45pm On Mar 04, 2022
What is her crime for God's sake?
Miss Rahab Hassan a 17year old from Tula was an SS1 student of Government Girls Science Secondary School Kumo. On Wednesday 2nd March, 2022 they were assembled by the express way to welcome his Excellency the Governor of Gombe State during his visit to Kumo town but unfortunately before his arrival a rough rider lost control and hit Rahah she was taken to the hospital and pronounce dead few hours later.
I think this madness of assembling school children on any road to welcome any politician should be stopped immediately.
I can only imagine the pain and agony of her parents. After sending their child to school only to receive the news of her dead in that manner is not fair.
The state ministry of education and the state government should take full responsibility and act accordingly. May Soul of Rahab rest in peace.
#Justice4RahabHassan

Re: What Is Her Crime For God's Sake? by Kazeem47(m): 6:49pm On Mar 04, 2022
May her soul rest in Al-Jannatul Firdaus.Instead of them to make kids engaged with academic activities they are using them for irrelevant things. Most states are guilty if this act.The school authority should be held responsible and should compensate the girl's parent so that others who are fond of this act should stop it.

1 Like

Re: What Is Her Crime For God's Sake? by FuckDModz: 6:53pm On Mar 04, 2022
tongue
Re: What Is Her Crime For God's Sake? by Nwodosis(m): 6:58pm On Mar 04, 2022
And there will be no legal action from my Northern religious people because that's how Allah has destined it to be!

1 Like

Re: What Is Her Crime For God's Sake? by soundOsonic: 6:58pm On Mar 04, 2022
Which kind wahala be thisna
Re: What Is Her Crime For God's Sake? by Ecos(m): 7:00pm On Mar 04, 2022
cry I have been vindicated on Nigeria issues. Some monkeys were attacking me for saying the truth. U can imagine this nonsense. RIP girl. Ur country Nigeria disappointed u

Re: What Is Her Crime For God's Sake? by jom28gy(m): 7:07pm On Mar 04, 2022
The sender should be held responsible

(1) (Reply)

9 Naval Personnel Invade, Brutalise And Abduct Retired Banker / Still Missing, 200level Student Of LASU / Electrician Falls Into 720 °C Aluminium Furnace In Factory And Survives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.