Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,786 members, 7,941,959 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 04:41 PM

. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / . (665 Views)

Davido And Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke In New Lovely Pictures / Motunrayo Fela Kuti: I Dislike Davido And His Kind Of Music - Fela's Daughter / Davido Shares New Photos With His Team As They Storm Haiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Bestcreamreview: 12:33pm On Mar 06, 2022
Re: . by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 06, 2022
Haters
Re: . by DrsultanNG: 12:36pm On Mar 06, 2022
That's one thing about not holding people accountable, the matter is not about friends and family but discipline and grits.

BurnaBoy has his family members as team but once you step on his toe you take 100% res0onsibility of your action.

Same with rick rose and other celeb just know your onions give Cezar what belong to Cezar if you ain't professional enough you ain't handling my shit, as simple as A.B.C
Re: . by mymadam(m): 12:42pm On Mar 06, 2022
Dead link
Re: . by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 06, 2022
DrsultanNG:
That's one thing about not holding people accountable
Stop standing on the fence,let me know if you are a hater in disguise so that I'll know how to respond to you.
Re: . by Bestcreamreview: 12:59pm On Mar 06, 2022
DrsultanNG:
That's one thing about not holding people accountable, the matter is not about friends and family but discipline and grits.

BurnaBoy has his family members as team but once you step on his toe you take 100% res0onsibility of your action.

Same with rick rose and other celeb just know your onions give Cezar what belong to Cezar if you ain't professional enough you ain't handling my shit, as simple as A.B.C
exactly, that's why I clearly stated that you don't have to hire friends and family if they are not up to the task, Burna's mum has been doing a great job so far
Re: . by bluebay(m): 1:20pm On Mar 06, 2022
I understand your pain bros . Even Nigeria Broke abs begin Dey malfunction too. Kpele

(1) (Reply)

I Will Be The First Akwa Ibom Artist To Win Grammy Award - Kizz Brown / Rita Dominic Dazzles In Second Traditional Marriage Attire / Tonto Dikeh Reacts After Caroline Mentioned Her Name In Daughter Paternity Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.