Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,851 members, 7,962,804 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 05:01 PM

2nd Niger Bridge: The True Story And Pictures Of The Bridge. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2nd Niger Bridge: The True Story And Pictures Of The Bridge. (4675 Views)

Reconstruction Of The Bridge At Odo Ona Kekere, Ibadan (Pictures) / Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? / Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: The True Story And Pictures Of The Bridge. by aribisala0(m): 9:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
town crier

aribisala0:

I have many photos. Too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: The True Story And Pictures Of The Bridge. by aribisala0(m): 10:00pm On Mar 09, 2022
There is a Nigerian Tolling policy approved by the Federal Government

Search for it and read it and stop talking ignorantly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: The True Story And Pictures Of The Bridge. by Rugaria: 10:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
christistruth01:

Haven't you ever heard of the Lekki Toll gate?
It is in Lagos

The Taxes paid in Lagos are used for infrastructure maintenance too

Ask Anambra state Gov to use Taxes to maintain it

The Lekki tole gate collects Toles for Lagos State and Hushcobar Tinubu. That's a state project..
There are hundreds of federal government projects in Lagos. Since as a perennial interloper, you want to inject your Owambe tribalism into the topic, Can you point out one federal road in Lagos buuikt since the inception of democratic rule, that collects Toles as we speak? Infact can you point out any road project in the whole South West that was done by the federal government since 1999 and the whole money spent on the road was to be recouped through Toles? Just one!
I'm waiting...
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: The True Story And Pictures Of The Bridge. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:12am On Mar 10, 2022
First dislodge your God first before talking about your superiors in the east

aribisala0:

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: The True Story And Pictures Of The Bridge. by 18four4: 6:04am On Mar 10, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Good
[/s]
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: The True Story And Pictures Of The Bridge. by christistruth01: 9:04am On Mar 10, 2022
Rugaria:

The Lekki tole gate collects Toles for Lagos State and Hushcobar Tinubu. That's a state project..
There are hundreds of federal government projects in Lagos. Since as a perennial interloper, you want to inject your Owambe tribalism into the topic, Can you point out one federal road in Lagos buuikt since the inception of democratic rule, that collects Toles as we speak? Infact can you point out any road project in the whole South West that was done by the federal government since 1999 and the whole money spent on the road was to be recouped through Toles? Just one!
I'm waiting...

Lekki Expressway and bridge is a Federal Road which Lagos State takes it upon itself to maintain through the money collected at the Lekki Toll gate

Don't forget that the FG still owes Lagos 22 years of Value Added Tax that it wrongly collected without returning it to the State

1 Like

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: The True Story And Pictures Of The Bridge. by christistruth01: 9:10am On Mar 10, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
This is FG..stop typing rubbish and talking about states.. He's talking about FG,don't be stupidly smart

Lekki Expressway and bridge is a Federal Road which Lagos State took it upon itself to rebuild and maintain through the money collected at the Lekki Toll gate

Don't forget that the FG still owes Lagos 22 years of Value Added Tax that it wrongly collected without returning it to the State

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: The True Story And Pictures Of The Bridge. by gidgiddy: 9:17am On Mar 10, 2022
I dont know why this second Niger Bridge has been turned into a "South East Project" when one end is in the South/South, and the other end is in the South East
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: The True Story And Pictures Of The Bridge. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:31am On Mar 10, 2022
FG owes everybody. Now we have spoken about 2 cities,asaba and onitsha abi...Asides Lagos,call another western state and use it as an example so I can understand you better biko

christistruth01:

Lekki Expressway and bridge is a Federal Road which Lagos State took it upon itself to rebuild and maintain through the money collected at the Lekki Toll gate

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: The True Story And Pictures Of The Bridge. by lexylaw40: 11:34am On Mar 10, 2022
Is it your money
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: The True Story And Pictures Of The Bridge. by christistruth01: 12:19pm On Mar 10, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
FG owes everybody. Now we have spoken about 2 cities,asaba and onitsha abi...Asides Lagos,call another western state and use it as an example so I can understand you better biko

How many FG Infrastructures do other SW States have ?

If it is the Railway nobody travels without paying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: The True Story And Pictures Of The Bridge. by christistruth01: 12:24pm On Mar 10, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
First dislodge your God first before talking about your superiors in the east

1 Like

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: The True Story And Pictures Of The Bridge. by Chikeluba25(m): 12:35pm On Mar 10, 2022
Anambra is the father of 21st century politics in Nigeria. The state is neither APC or PDP state yet it relates so well with the government@the center. No doubt Anambra is more respected and have FG presence than most APC led state

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: The True Story And Pictures Of The Bridge. by Miracle2022: 12:42pm On Mar 10, 2022
immortalcrown:
Please, how is this project funded?

Also, why is there a tollgate near the bridge? Who intends to get a refund of the money spent on the bridge?

ADDED:
This question shows that majority of people here are stupid. If you know the answer to the question, give the answer. If you do not know the answer, leave the question. What is tribal about the question? Is it a crime to ask a necessary question? I asked the question based on a claim I saw. I added a picture of the claim to justify my question. These fools cannot say my question is baseless. Stupid people are using sentiment to read negative meaning into the simple question.
stop showcasing your foolishness to the world.
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: The True Story And Pictures Of The Bridge. by Ojiofor: 3:57pm On Mar 10, 2022
seunmsg:

I don’t understand why you Igbos hate the truth so much. New Jersey did not mandate anything on FG. It was FG that choose the projects it intends to finance with the recovered loot and the second Niger bridge happen to the among the projects selected by FG. If Buhari had chosen other projects, it wouldn’t have made any difference to the state of New Jersey.

So many Abacha loot were recovered and shared among political cronies during the Jonathan administration. If GEJ had committed the recovered loot to infrastructural development, the second Niger bridge and Lagos Ibadan expressway would have long been completed.

Must you drag the whole of ndi Igbo into this because of a statement made by a blogger?
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: The True Story And Pictures Of The Bridge. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2022
all.wasted and abandoned

christistruth01:

How many FG Infrastructures do other SW States have ?

If it is the Railway nobody travels without paying
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: The True Story And Pictures Of The Bridge. by christistruth01: 6:33pm On Mar 10, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
all.wasted and abandoned

Stop eating seasoned roasted Human Heads with Garri soaked in Mkpuru Miri Water so that you can think Clearly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: The True Story And Pictures Of The Bridge. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:52am On Mar 11, 2022
it's better to feed,than use human head for profound fallacious money making ritual,which has got you numb in the brain

christistruth01:

Stop eating seasoned roasted Human Heads with Garri soaked in Mkpuru Miri Water so that you can think Clearly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

So This Is The Secondary School Leaving Result Sowore Gave INEC??? / I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One / National Youth Council Of Nigeria, In Whose Interest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.