Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,647 members, 7,962,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 10:24 PM

How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? (46491 Views)

Heat-Waves Kill 200 People In Adamawa In 2 Weeks / Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This? / Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by Burruchaga71(m): 1:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
Fdex012:

Can you please help me out of this place?
i promise to be a good friend and God will HELP you too
. I can only accommodate u
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by 2buffagain(m): 4:11pm On Mar 18, 2022
tarantino1:

Someone who thinks like me. It always amazes me when I see people denigrate Sowore for speaking out against Buhari. It's almost comical.

They love suffering, like they really enjoy it a lot. The people will vote their oppressors and laugh at the people who try to fight them.

There are ex governors in Nigeria who have annual pensions higher than the annual salaries of active governors and even presidents of first world countries. Should we even talk about our senators and representatives?

Yet the people who do not even benefit from this nonsense would gather and insult those who criticise these atrocities. It is very surprising to find them here complaining.

As long as they share the same ethnicity, anything goes. They will vote and later complain and complain.

Bro, it makes no fvcking sense.
Most Nigerians at home are beyond foolish when it comes to this matter.

I will always insult them whenever I hear them complain.
Nothing you go talk, na still that umbrella and broom they will vote for.

In fact, I encourage Buhari to be more brutal.
Nigerian citizens don't deserve joy.

Make dem collect APCPDP garri soak. Dem go pay for am the next 4 years cheesy ...and thats if there is anything left in 4 years.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by Nancyama(f): 6:30pm On Mar 18, 2022
My kind heart goes to all of you suffering in Nigeria right now.
I remembered how this heat used to disturb my sleep up until my visa came out and I left Nigeria last week.
At this moment, I really feel for anyone complaining cus the hardship is so real and unbearable in Nigeria.

I pray the God that made way for me will grant your heart desires and place you in an enjoyable place, Amen.

1 Like

Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by Unrated900(m): 10:54pm On Mar 18, 2022
Divoc19:
What are the specifications of your bee bee jump?
Solar is the sure way
My neighbours are disconnecting from NEPA already.

Pm me
So we could talk it further....
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by orisa37: 1:09pm On Mar 21, 2022
I notice IMPROVEMENT in the RATE since about January this year. I just bought N20'000 worth electric energy now and I get 348.26kwh. Last year, I would get 331.+ Now there's no electricity to punch the Token into my metre.

Thank you for the Prayers.
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by guobe: 7:10pm On Mar 21, 2022
orisa37:
I notice IMPROVEMENT in the RATE since about January this year. I just bought N20'000 worth electric energy now and I get 348.26kwh. Last year, I would get 331.+ Now there's no electricity to punch the Token into my metre.

Thank you for the Prayers.
Even in Abuja ,there is no light.No single state in Nigeria can boast of having constant light supply.I think there must be evil spirit or something that is pursuing Nigeria.For decades now,we can't fix power.Do we really deserve to be called a country.Shame,big shame on our present and past leaders.
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by authority2006(m): 12:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
Kirchoffs:

The shameless MONIKERS listed above are the various paid media thugs who will continue singing the praises of this failed government , honestly am tired of this country, it's quite unfortunate God will punish this useless government and their supporters

Lol. If we check now, you might be one of Jonathan's supporters. You could be rooting for Atiku or Peter Obi at the moment. You don't like APC government doesn't make you any better.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body / Taking A Bold Step To Know If I Have Kidney Disease Or Something Else / How To Handle Toilet Disease?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.