Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,970 members, 7,960,055 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 12:14 PM

Reason Why There Will Never Be A Third World War (Photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Reason Why There Will Never Be A Third World War (Photos) (1706 Views)

Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) / Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) / World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why There Will Never Be A Third World War (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 17, 2022
To understand this, you have to understand why there was a first and second world wars in the first place.

During the first two wars, the whole of Africa, India, major parts of Asia and parts of china were controlled by either the Allied or Axis powers. They joined the war by implication of being a colonised territory of the major world powers

This is not the case today. Most regions of the world are now sovereign and can choose to join the war or remain neutral.

Africa would almost certainly not be backing any world power during a major war. That means any global warfare would not affect Africa directly.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why There Will Never Be A Third World War (Photos) by Lanretoye(m): 11:10am On Mar 17, 2022
You understand the reason why there was a war which u never experience...history crazy gan o.
Razgas:
Well we read to learn things others know that we don't
oh u read it?,u then sounded as if u witnessed it...one good thing about history is something is either deducted or added and sometimes omitted purposefully or erroneously.

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why There Will Never Be A Third World War (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 17, 2022
Lanretoye:
You understand the reason why there was a war which u never experience...history crazy gan o.
Well we read to learn things others know that we don't
Re: Reason Why There Will Never Be A Third World War (Photos) by oluwaseyi0: 11:18am On Mar 17, 2022
You are very correct

Even the so called world war ain't in the real sense of it 'world war' left to Africa and Asia countries nothing concern us

Those people who forced their religion and culture on us also forced this war on us and forced us to choose their side

7 Likes

Re: Reason Why There Will Never Be A Third World War (Photos) by talktimi(m): 11:21am On Mar 17, 2022
There's going to be a compulsory third world war to wipe out a third of humanity so as to reduce stress on earth's resources since sickness and natural death aren't doing a good job of keeping man in check and we're living much longer than previously. Man is a cancer to the planet and must be surgically cut off for the earth to replenish itself. My theory is that we should expect a world war within five to ten years from now, the people who will start it all have underground bunkers cool

4 Likes

Re: Reason Why There Will Never Be A Third World War (Photos) by Lightened: 11:22am On Mar 17, 2022
Seriously? I really hope so.
Re: Reason Why There Will Never Be A Third World War (Photos) by SisterFire(f): 11:27am On Mar 17, 2022
talktimi:
There's going to be a compulsory third world war to wipe out a third of humanity so as to reduce stress on earth's resources since sickness and natural death aren't doing a good job of keeping man in check and we're living much longer than previously. Man is a cancer to the planet and must be surgically cut off for the earth to replenish itself. My theory is that we should expect a world war within five to ten years from now, the people who will start it all have underground bunkers cool
... U lack the wisdom ,but man is cancer no thanks to Religion

1 Like

Re: Reason Why There Will Never Be A Third World War (Photos) by Tetrahedron(m): 11:31am On Mar 17, 2022
The OP is a funny guy, speaking authoritatively that there WONT be a third world war because of history.
Which history is he referring to or he doesn’t know which history to read.
The last world war is 80yrs ago and I think we are on the brink of another one!

Last global epidemic was 100yrs ago and boom we had another one that wiped millions out!

Another war is around the corner, just open your eyes, the signs are all around us.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why There Will Never Be A Third World War (Photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 17, 2022
Tetrahedron:
The OP is a funny guy, speaking authoritatively that there WONT be a third world war because of history.
Which history is he referring to or he doesn’t know which history to read.
The last world war is 80yrs ago and I think we are on the brink of another one!

Last global epidemic was 100yrs ago and boom we had another one that wiped millions out!

Another war is around the corner, just open your eyes, the signs are all around us.
Lol. There has always been epidemics even before the Spanish flu. Why had there never been a global war until Europe started colonising Africa andAsia? Europe has always fought wars. The only difference with the ones they fought in 1914 and 1939 was that Africa and Asia their colonies were involved by implication. Do you think Africa and Asia (with the exception of china, Iran, Saudi Arabia and Japan) would join anybody to fight Anybody?
History is the most important science. It allows you make educated predictions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why There Will Never Be A Third World War (Photos) by Bitbibx: 1:54pm On Mar 17, 2022
Good analysis op, but the implications of a war between major world power will serve as an opportunity for other regions to seek their interest and expansion agenda eg china(taiwan), iran/isreal, saudi/yeman, ethiopia, sudan, africa will literally implode.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reason Why There Will Never Be A Third World War (Photos) by KingTayo37(m): 1:56pm On Mar 17, 2022
SisterFire:
... U lack the wisdom ,but man is cancer no thanks to Religion
religion is for sure the worse thing that ever happened to hummanity lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why There Will Never Be A Third World War (Photos) by SisterFire(f): 2:11pm On Mar 17, 2022
KingTayo37:
religion is for sure the worse thing that ever happened to hummanity lipsrsealed
...we are crumbling it bit by bit
Re: Reason Why There Will Never Be A Third World War (Photos) by Horus(m): 2:39pm On Mar 17, 2022
KingTayo37:

Because of religion no one has been able to really unite Africans in any considerable numbers, and it is also why Africans have not been able to make real progress toward freedom and equality. No more do we have to listen to liars who only wish to rule and control the masses with their made-up stories called religion. Let us Free our minds from the mental enslavement of religion
Re: Reason Why There Will Never Be A Third World War (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 6:05pm On Mar 17, 2022
But what would we now call the Russian invasion in Ukraine

Is that one a world war
Re: Reason Why There Will Never Be A Third World War (Photos) by Reeses: 7:20pm On Mar 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:
But what would we now call the Russian invasion in Ukraine

Is that one a world war
It is neighborhoods war
Re: Reason Why There Will Never Be A Third World War (Photos) by KingTayo37(m): 8:40pm On Mar 18, 2022
Exactly bro, especially Islam,I mean just looks at North Africa they would rather denie their African heritage just to be accepted by the arabs that doesn't even give a Bleep about them,I was born in Muslim family,with a Muslim name and all,but the whole thing never sat right with me, Everyone in my mosque hate me for always asking stupid questions about their religion,I mean why can't I talk to god with yourba or English,why only Arabic,the entire religion sef just doesn't make sense,that why I had to leave it before it eat me up.
Horus:

Because of religion no one has been able to really unite Africans in any considerable numbers, and it is also why Africans have not been able to make real progress toward freedom and equality. No more do we have to listen to liars who only wish to rule and control the masses with their made-up stories called religion. Let us Free our minds from the mental enslavement of religion

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Russians Just Made Artillery A Mainstay Of Modern Warfare / Why Is Russia Conducting Its Special Military Operations This Way? / Would You Rather Live In Zimbabwe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.