Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,098 members, 7,960,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 12:17 AM

India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions (22154 Views)

India REFUSES UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-russian Sanctions / Zelensky Says Ukraine Is Ready To Discuss Neutrality - Russian Media / FIGHTING TALK: Boris Johnson To Hold Cobra Meeting Today To Discuss Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions by LienwaltAbel(m): 3:45am On Mar 27, 2022
BigBashiru:

Russia isn't annexing Ukraine. Nato must not expand eastward
It is brother. An invasion always results in an annexation. Even if they install a dummy figurehead that will lick the Kremlin's toes--which is the only alternative to Russia's annexation, it is still an annexation in my opinion.
Re: India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions by WATCHOVER(m): 3:45am On Mar 27, 2022
Padipadi:
India n China are snakes. China sef still get sense pass India. Very useless n corrupt country. More corrupt n poverty stricken than Nigeria
More developed than Nigeria, go check out before talking nonsense, God bless India, they have sense, they know what is going on, even Israel dissociate themselves from US and UK standard stands on the matter

5 Likes

Re: India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions by BigBashiru: 3:49am On Mar 27, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

shocked shocked shocked Bros abeg oh. France has sold weapons to India, I hope you know that. India doesn't produce weapons so it's impossible for them to even open mouth for the UK or France.

India has a far larger army, larger nuclear stockpile and imports most of its weapons from Russia...

India will defeat UK and France in any war

3 Likes

Re: India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions by BigBashiru: 3:50am On Mar 27, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

It is brother. An invasion always results in an annexation. Even if they install a dummy figurehead that will lick the Kremlin's toes--which is the only alternative to Russia's annexation, it is still an annexation in my opinion.

U didn't hear of USA bio weapons labs in Ukraine?? Its not an invasion....

2 Likes

Re: India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions by LienwaltAbel(m): 3:50am On Mar 27, 2022
WATCHOVER:

More developed than Nigeria, go check out before talking nonsense, God bless India, they have sense, they know what is going on, even Israel dissociate themselves from US and UK standard stands on the matter
Because of Palestine. They can't be stealing lands actively and still point fingers at Russia. America is even supposed to shut up about the matter in remembrance of the Cuban nuclear crisis. But white people are really good at hypocrisy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions by BigBashiru: 3:53am On Mar 27, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Because of Palestine. They can't be stealing lands actively and still point fingers at Russia. America is even supposed to shut up about the matter in remembrance of the Cuban nuclear crisis. But white people are really good at hypocrisy.

Western Europeans are savages in need of aboriginal and African civilization...
Re: India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions by LienwaltAbel(m): 3:55am On Mar 27, 2022
BigBashiru:

India has a far larger army, larger nuclear stockpile and imports most of its weapons from Russia...

India will defeat UK and France in any war
Bros they cannot. Simple.
Re: India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions by fydence: 3:56am On Mar 27, 2022
Padipadi:
India n China are snakes. China sef still get sense pass India. Very useless n corrupt country. More corrupt n poverty stricken than Nigeria
see how another man fight dey pain person wey nor get light for house...

Very good move India.. massive respect

7 Likes

Re: India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions by fydence: 3:57am On Mar 27, 2022
shogsman:

You're on my thread,stop rubbing your foolishness on intelligent folks here to make sensible contributions,I don't like engaging stupid people. If you can't make a sensible point,get out.
Calling a country with an economy 8 times Bigger than Nigeria poorer than naija only Means one thing, you're dumb

Over dumb sef

1 Like

Re: India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions by BigBashiru: 3:59am On Mar 27, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Bros they cannot. Simple.

They will....UK and France are overhyped.... they will be defeated...

Also they are cursed savages whose time is up.

The western European including the British is a savage monkey....its our job as Africans to civilize them.

2 Likes

Re: India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions by fydence: 3:59am On Mar 27, 2022
Botlord:

One thing I've noticed is that an average Nigeria/African is wired to feel inferior or act lesser to their white master...

It hurts to see that you're celebrating and even finding excuse to justify the slavery of your ancestors...

Some people can't be saved, I'm afraid to say you're one of them.. Those that are trying to justify slavery have no business shouting racism... If you can accept slavery, you can as well accept racism...

Before crying on my mention, let me tell you something....
1. Russia never colonize blacks/Africa.
2. Russia soldiers fought alongside African against apartheid and imperialism..
3. Russia have not for once wage a war against any Africa country...
4. Russia is not your enemy...

Know your enemy..

Z.ombi.e can never ever know...

2 Likes

Re: India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions by jaxxy(m): 4:20am On Mar 27, 2022
27Pushing30:

Smiles … who are India supposed to care about?

What does the British care about? Who does the Americans? And the Europeans? Who do they care about??

Stop kidding yourself please

U can care for other people also it's not inhuman or abnormal to do so bt I understand not everybody understands the concept of humanity.

If they had their way they would wipe out one race and u would accept it since in ur mind people should only care about themselves.

U are not a black slave 2day thanks to US and Europe correcting their wrong views and perspectives. Just in case u wondering who the west care about.

The only reason u can ask that question is because the west has created a universal freedom for u rights. Some other countries don't yet understand or want that concept and don't mind taking weaker people back to the stone age of uncivilization.
Re: India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions by JooEeL(m): 4:25am On Mar 27, 2022
AFTER COLONISING THEM, YOU WANT TO NOW FORCE THEIR HAND ABI?

YOU THINK THEY ARE AS DUMB AS ZOOGERIANS THAT KEEP LICKING YOUR ASS, AND DONT KNOW THEIR LEFT FROM RIGHT?

MCHEWWW. grin

1 Like

Re: India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions by Oddfinder: 4:27am On Mar 27, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

It's not about confrontation, it's about the cheap military equipment from Russia. Besides, Syria, Palestine, etc are closer and have deeper problems. The way the west wants everyone to lick their toes because they are "Blonde and blue eyed" makes no sense. I support Ukraine because I am against annexation, but the media is just pissing me off nowadays.
You support Ukraine because ur feelings and emotions were controlled and or influenced by thesame media..to every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction..u can't be dinning and plotting against me with my enemies and stil expect me to smile back at u.

2 Likes

Re: India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions by JooEeL(m): 4:28am On Mar 27, 2022
mrvitalis:
Truth is hypocrisy of America n west is so clear to any sensible person

THE WEST INFLUENCED THE TECH GIANTS TO BAN WION'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL (ONE OF INDIA'S LEADING NEWS CHANNEL)

INDIANS ARE NO FOOLS NA. UNLIKE ONE WEST AFRICAN COUNTRY LIKE THAT.

4 Likes

Re: India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions by Caseless: 4:39am On Mar 27, 2022
jaxxy:

U can care for other people also it's not inhuman or abnormal to do so bt I understand not everybody understands the concept of humanity.

If they had their way they would wipe out one race and u would accept it since in ur mind people should only care about themselves.

U are not a black slave 2day thanks to US and Europe correcting their wrong views and perspectives. Just in case u wondering who the west care about.

The only reason u can ask that question is because the west has created a universal freedom for u rights. Some other countries don't yet understand or want that concept and don't mind taking weaker people back to the stone age of uncivilization.
anyone thinking slavery would not have ended by now without USA ending iis still a slave. There's no way it would have been possible to keep an entire race in chains for centuries. There will be an uprising either Lincoln abolish slave trade or not, they knew it's not sustainable.

2 Likes

Re: India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions by gambojimeta: 4:43am On Mar 27, 2022
This is good. This would wake.the UK up not to send aid to that shithole country. Far worthier causes should be Britain First. No more Santa clause grin

Re: India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions by gambojimeta: 4:47am On Mar 27, 2022
Jostoman:
May be india and China are indirectly supporting Russia. That's my observation
China would like to support but are in a fix. They are scared of Western sanctions. It's growing economy is dependent on commerce with the West. If not sanctions, China would have tried bullying Taiwan at the same time Russia lunched it's attack on Ukraine grin

Re: India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions by gambojimeta: 4:52am On Mar 27, 2022
nijanigga:

How come the mayor of London is donating over $1.1 for Ukraine humanitarian aid
Hope you know the background of londonsl's mayor
All backgrounds in the west must obey the law of the land ,can't imagine say BAT is your incoming president t
BAT is definitely the incoming president.
Re: India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions by nomenclature(m): 4:55am On Mar 27, 2022
Trying to reason logically with an average nigerian is a no go area.
I think its a mental illness .
They see facts and they prefer stupidity .
How can someone easily forget people that subjected their acestors to slavery ,the america they see today was built on the sweat of black slaves.
China has been trying their best to do honest business with africa.
What did africa gain from the west after many years of collaboration?
Just tell him he is right ,dont bring yourself low to his standard
Botlord:

One thing I've noticed is that an average Nigeria/African is wired to feel inferior or act lesser to their white master...

It hurts to see that you're celebrating and even finding excuse to justify the slavery of your ancestors...

Some people can't be saved, I'm afraid to say you're one of them.. Those that are trying to justify slavery have no business shouting racism... If you can accept slavery, you can as well accept racism...

Know your enemy..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions by jaxxy(m): 4:57am On Mar 27, 2022
Caseless:
anyone thinking slavery would not have ended by now without USA ending iis still a slave. There's no way it would have been possible to keep an entire race in chains for centuries. There will be an uprising either Lincoln abolish slave trade or not, they knew it's not sustainable.

And do u think it's only the US that wanted to make u slaves? The abolishment created a new order doesn't mean everybody believes in that order now. There are potential slave drivers still lurking around and many of u are their praise singers.

That is called empowering slave drivers without knowing it. It is the height of stupidity and poor reasoning.
Re: India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions by 27Pushing30: 5:00am On Mar 27, 2022
jaxxy:

Lol guy who brainwashed you?

I am not a slave thanks to who? These guys brought slavery to Africa and were killer themselves over the enslaved territories then decided to settle it amicably.

They sat at the Berlin conference and “shared” these territories (including Africa) amongst themselves.

Then when they got bored dehumanizing us they stopped slave trade.

1 Like

Re: India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions by lexy2014: 5:19am On Mar 27, 2022
Jostoman:

Don't they have a right to do so?

1 Like

Re: India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions by Nobody: 5:26am On Mar 27, 2022
Padipadi:
you are a foo l.
Is India not the country with the largest no of poor people on earth?
Are they not the recent most corrupt people?
If you created this thread & you don't want counter posts, you can lock it if you can.
You this super dumb & dull human not worthy of sharing a post with.
If you so much love Russian aggression must others be like you?
You even v the guts to say you are on my thread.
Ori e buru!
Eat the thread. Shey na you create nairaland. Untreated mad person!

Bro don't get mad at that clown. He is simply working for his ruble. The worthless shiit that Russian troll farms pay him and his cohorts on every online forum. Remember how hot they were in 2016 against Hilary, you would think that they all live in the US and the election will have an effect on their lives. The same set of clowns.
Re: India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions by Caseless: 5:29am On Mar 27, 2022
gambojimeta:
This is good. This would wake.the UK up not to send aid to that shithole country. Far worthier causes should be Britain First. No more Santa clause grin
mumu! British impoverished them and they're better without the conditional aid.

1 Like

Re: India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions by Blakpot: 5:40am On Mar 27, 2022
Jostoman:

Oberseve properly.
India is neutral.
And by doing so, its exercising its sovereign right. Western allies must not direct another country's political affair.
Uk thinks this is still the colonial era, where they can dictate to their colonies, sorry for them.

3 Likes

Re: India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions by Lightorder: 5:40am On Mar 27, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
see how they are all trying to brainwash people into doing what they dont want to do...

small small, SENSE go enter everyone's brain!
oga that is what your country is not doing that has kept you all stagnated. It is called, ‘ diplomacy ‘
Re: India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions by Malawian(m): 5:54am On Mar 27, 2022
Ojiofor:

Neutrality in this matter means support for Russia.
What is wrong with support to Russia? Was it Russia that told Ukraine to be cooking up deadly pathogens for US at Russia's border?
Russia is the good guys in this fight.

5 Likes

Re: India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions by Oyiboman69: 5:57am On Mar 27, 2022
Botlord:

Know your enemy..
what they did during USSR, and are still doing to Ukraine now. Do you think because the west did it to Africans, then we should be celebrating this action of Russia...

I'm even more surprised when you're condemning what America did and celebrating what Russia is doing....

1 Like

Re: India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions by Nobody: 5:57am On Mar 27, 2022
Jostoman:
Indian Govt is wise. They can't starve their economy just to please the west. If they shun Russian Gas, will they west provide gas for them?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions by Arizonaz: 5:58am On Mar 27, 2022
truthsayer009:
According to a Pakistani man that I met recently, he explained that India has ties to both the US and the Russia [b]and the only way they can prevent losses from their own side is to remain neutral, they cannot afford to be on a particular side, [/b]they have no choice!

That's a case of both countries should go and settle their differences.
Re: India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions by deept(m): 6:01am On Mar 27, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Waiting Time In Queue To Pay Respects To Queen Elizabeth II Stretches To 19 Hour / ECOWAS Reacts As Terrorists Hit Mali Capital / Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Statue: India To Unveil World’s Tallest Statue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.