Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,971 members, 7,936,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 01:47 AM

Catholic And Anglican Churches Has The Most Organized Structure On Earth-Oyedepo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Catholic And Anglican Churches Has The Most Organized Structure On Earth-Oyedepo (4284 Views)

Pics Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Praising God In Winners And Anglican Church / A City With The Most Organized Street System In Nigeria? / No Allocation For Permanent Structure On Coastal Road Site - LASG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic And Anglican Churches Has The Most Organized Structure On Earth-Oyedepo by organicfoods(m): 8:27am On Mar 28, 2022
A
Re: Catholic And Anglican Churches Has The Most Organized Structure On Earth-Oyedepo by LLiKYekoba: 8:34am On Mar 28, 2022
abobote:
Ofcourse, Catholic and Anglican have strong institutions, not strong individual like the Pentecostals.
For instance, living Faith can scatter the moment, Oyedapo dies, just like TB Joshua and Synagogue.
That's his greatest fear

Lol.. Baba dey fear say if him die, him church go die.
Re: Catholic And Anglican Churches Has The Most Organized Structure On Earth-Oyedepo by SIONKPO1(m): 8:51am On Mar 28, 2022
ZombieTERROR:

they have succeded in making caricatures of Christianity already...

its all about tithes and offerings

private jets and universities their members can't even afford..

rubbish
You are the Confused on here,No Christian is Compelled to give tithe,stop hearing them say,study the bible well
moreover Catholic Church has lots of Universities in Nigeria
Madonna
veritas etc
Re: Catholic And Anglican Churches Has The Most Organized Structure On Earth-Oyedepo by Readability: 9:45am On Mar 28, 2022
BSdetective:

Hmmm, the thing is that what if you're wrong and God actually exists along with the afterlife, along with a heaven and a hell? Aren't you afraid of the outcome if you end up being wrong?
Let me demystify that for you, hell and heaven is like stick and carrot approach. You must have heard of that before I presume. If you're a bad person or like we say "coconut head" or willing to go out of the teachings of your religion, then hell is what will make you rethink and make you fall back in line. If you're the other way round, the thing that will be giving you joy and keeping you in line is heaven, it's the reward for being a good follower of christ and you will not want to desist from your good ways knowing fully well that everlasting happiness and joy is waiting for you in heaven.
This is the way they keep most people in line of religion whether Abrahamic(Jew, Islam, Christianity) or Eastern religion (Buddhism, Hinduism, etc).
I'll mention another flaw in your fear of hell, what if you're wrong about your God? You yourself know there are over a hundred religion on earth, what if one of this gods is the true God and not jesus christ? Maybe you intend to practice all religion or just leave them all together and live your life as you pleases without the fear of one heaven Daddy. Look bro, religion is man-made and it cloud your judgment over many things, if you still want to believe billions of Muslims, hinduist and other countless religious people that have died, living and yet to be born are all going to hell, no problem in that. But I will implore you to make your own little research and see what you can find on the internet.

2 Likes

Re: Catholic And Anglican Churches Has The Most Organized Structure On Earth-Oyedepo by Benoxvals(m): 10:38am On Mar 28, 2022
Excelloque:

Catholic faith is different from Catholic structure. Bishop Oyedepo is praising their structure not their beliefs. If the Bible is the Word of God (which it is) and the Christian manual of operation and living, then it is the Catholics who are shifting away from the scriptures and more likely the entity tending towards antichrist proclivities

My dear..2000 years no be here oooo and I don’t want to argue.Get an Italian VISA and visit ROME on an educative tour..your case steady should be
THE MAGISTERIUM,LITHOLOGICAL and CANONICAL approach of THE CATHOLIC CHURCH.
You will indeed be wowed and only then can we share views about THE CHURCH.
Re: Catholic And Anglican Churches Has The Most Organized Structure On Earth-Oyedepo by ZombieTERROR: 10:46am On Mar 28, 2022
SIONKPO1:

You are the Confused on here,No Christian is Compelled to give tithe,stop hearing them say,study the bible well
moreover Catholic Church has lots of Universities in Nigeria
Madonna
veritas etc

Receiver of first fruit

you can only deceive the gullible
Re: Catholic And Anglican Churches Has The Most Organized Structure On Earth-Oyedepo by Neatboy(m): 10:52am On Mar 28, 2022
MyopicMods:
CATHOLIC AND ANGLICAN CHURCHES HAS THE MOST ORGANIZED STRUCTURE ON EARTH-OYEDEPO

Bishop David Oyedepo has said that the Catholic Church has done a good job in terms of putting up a structure to run the church system.

Speaking to other men of God recently, the Senior Pastor of the Living Faith church opined that the Catholic church is the longest organized system on earth.

In his words, ”In my own view, the Catholic has done a good job in terms of structure. An extremely good job. Amazing good job. Where you can sit down and pull out materials of 50-60 years ago, in its original form. How many of us in ministry today can pull out materials from 10 years?

It (The catholic church) is known to be the longest, organised system on the earth. About 2000 years in existence

And then came the major protestant, the Church of England. They made a good deal of organization.

If we keep going like this, not one material will be traced to the Charismatic . If we keep going like we are going without reviewing our steps, without seeing the place or order, it will fizzle out because many are running it like a shop, you make sales on Sunday, spend it during the week and then come back the next market day.”

https://orientaltimes.ng/2022/03/27/the-catholic-church-has-the-most-organized-structure-on-earth-oyedepo/

I was there when he said it and I smiled. It was the plain truth-- I believe that these churches are fulfilling their ministries-- and they are still of great blessing to the Body of Christ. I bet you, it is the conservative nature of the Catholic Church that is helping the Body of Christ in general, because, the way some petecostal Churches a going, if not checked they will cut rope o.

Don't get me wrong, I am just trying to be objective here. I am a pentecostal minister and I pray for all the ministries including Catholic and the Anglican Communion.
Re: Catholic And Anglican Churches Has The Most Organized Structure On Earth-Oyedepo by redsun(m): 11:10am On Mar 28, 2022
What he means is that the two imperial organisations are well set in the corporate world of money machination. He is probably losing a grip of his branches and he's using the sermon to remind them to stay loyal and compliant.

He's a smart businessman.
Re: Catholic And Anglican Churches Has The Most Organized Structure On Earth-Oyedepo by Danzakidakura(m): 11:38am On Mar 28, 2022
Catholic Church is not anybody's personal business like winners.
Re: Catholic And Anglican Churches Has The Most Organized Structure On Earth-Oyedepo by truthCoder: 12:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
Neatboy:

I was there when he said it and I smiled. It was the plain truth-- I believe that these churches are fulfilling their ministries-- and they are still of great blessing to the Body of Christ. I bet you, it is the conservative nature of the Catholic Church that is helping the Body of Christ in general, because, the way some petecostal Churches a going, if not checked they will cut rope o.

Don't get me wrong, I am just trying to be objective here. I am a pentecostal minister and I pray for all the ministries including Catholic and the Anglican Communion.

Do you pray for buddhists, hindu, muslims and the others too?
Re: Catholic And Anglican Churches Has The Most Organized Structure On Earth-Oyedepo by truthCoder: 12:53pm On Mar 28, 2022
Danzakidakura:
Catholic Church is not anybody's personal business like winners.

You dont know the catholic church then.

They started this church business of a thing.

Google “Indulgence” and learn how you could get a sin permit in the early catholic church. They stopped selling publicly in 1567 but you can still acquire indulgences if you “donate”.

The church owned land and had servants just like the lords. The collected royalties from the people who used the land.

The cardinals, bishops and popes were the most wealthy and even lent money to the kingdoms to finance war.

Oyedepo and co are still learning work for where catholic business ventures start.

Has Oyedepo ever financed a coup? The catholic has severally.

First question….why do we even have Anglican? This question will open many doors �.

Religion is a scam.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Seems The South South Can't Wait To Repay TINUBU / Enugu To Provide Free Wireless Internet / No Room For More Ex-militants On Amnesty Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.