Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,765 members, 7,962,527 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 12:19 PM

My Neighbor Seduced My Wife: Now I'm Plotting To Murder Him. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Neighbor Seduced My Wife: Now I'm Plotting To Murder Him. (9489 Views)

Pregnant Woman Dies During Fight With Her Neighbor In Lagos (photo) / Man Beats And Stabs Neighbor For Playing Loud Music / Assassins Paid N300,000 To Murder London-Based Nigerian Arrested In Lagos (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor Seduced My Wife: Now I'm Plotting To Murder Him. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2011
Enkidu:

Thanks people for all your sincere advice so far. Interestingly, the women posters seem to hv a better grasp of the situation. I'm a bit dissapointed at the men. Now, its so easy to say forgive and do this and do tha,t because your not one feeling the pain . I hv not dislocsed this to any close freind or family member because i prefered to throw the issue at complete strangers and get their feelings. Specifically, I wanted the men to put themselves in my shoes, imagine that they were the victim, try to feel a tiny bit of the rage inside me and then advise me accordingly.
And for those that asked, yes i was faithfull for the entire period i was away. Hard to believe, eh? I am a rare bread and thats why its soooo painful.
Now, I ask all of u, isn't there something so sacred and so precious that one should be willing to kill or die to defend? If so, is one's family honour not worth killing or dieing for?? My family is in a mess, the future happiness of my child is in jeopardy while this MO/FO is enjoying his own family life and probably thumping his chest. Wouldn't killing him be an act of self defence??. Who amonst you would not kill to defend the lives or the integrity of your family?

I think you are taking this a bit too far. You are probably one of them cold snakes that hold on to things for so long and has to take drastic action before letting go.

Well its your calling.

Let me put myself in your shoes, and I am being sincere here. If I was married and my husband do such a thing to me, I would not even attack the other woman. My husband is the one who had the audacity to sleep with her. In other words, he is telling me that he has no respect for me, our relationship, and our love. He is not a kid, he give his consent, I am" not even gonna blame it on "He got seduced". nor am I gonna start blaming other people. He is in a relationship with me, he is the one responsible for everything. Without his consent, nothing would have happend. I am not stoopid to kill the other woman for that. No I am not stoopid. My mother blessing is behind me, I can not do something so silly.

What I am trying to say is that, your freaking pride, ego, family integrity or what every you want to called it was drained by your own wife.

Get that in your head young man. And the stoopid luv or stupidity that is making you to think like this will clear up asap!
Re: My Neighbor Seduced My Wife: Now I'm Plotting To Murder Him. by tpia5: 6:30pm On Jul 04, 2011
Do the crime, do the time.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Seduced My Wife: Now I'm Plotting To Murder Him. by sicily4u: 12:51am On Jul 05, 2011
@poster, do u have any proof that they Were Intimate together ? or are u just saying with out a fact
Re: My Neighbor Seduced My Wife: Now I'm Plotting To Murder Him. by chillbabe(f): 8:55am On Jul 05, 2011
@Poster be honest to ureself where u faithful all those years abroad well I doubt that. I dnt know one nigerian that has a wife and kids in Nigeria and that lives here in Amsterdam that doesn't have a girlfriend. They even make babies with them. A beg poster.
Re: My Neighbor Seduced My Wife: Now I'm Plotting To Murder Him. by Ranoscky(m): 10:24am On Jul 05, 2011
Enkidu:

Thanks people for all your sincere advice so far. Interestingly, the women posters seem to hv a better grasp of the situation. I'm a bit dissapointed at the men. Now, its so easy to say forgive and do this and do tha,t because your not one feeling the pain . I hv not dislocsed this to any close freind or family member because i prefered to throw the issue at complete strangers and get their feelings. Specifically, I wanted the men to put themselves in my shoes, imagine that they were the victim, try to feel a tiny bit of the rage inside me and then advise me accordingly.
And for those that asked, yes i was faithfull for the entire period i was away. Hard to believe, eh? I am a rare bread and thats why its soooo painful.
Now, I ask all of u, isn't there something so sacred and so precious that one should be willing to kill or die to defend? If so, is one's family honour not worth killing or dieing for?? My family is in a mess, the future happiness of my child is in jeopardy while this MO/FO is enjoying his own family life and probably thumping his chest. Wouldn't killing him be an act of self defence??. Who amonst you would not kill to defend the lives or the integrity of your family?
Enkidu:

The family system or structure is the basic pillar or cornerstone of any society or nation both in our traditional and modern times. If we are all willing to fight, kill and and to die to defend our nations, shouldn't we do the same for our family??
BEAUTIFUL NONSENSE !!!

If God is to kill any1 that sinned against Him, instantly, would you be alive by NOW?. . .

And also, we need answer to the question below:
sicily4u:

@poster, do u have any proof that they Were Intimate together ? or are u just saying with out a fact
OP, pls, we need speedy answer. Dont keep us waitin!

tpia@:

Do the crime, do the time.

Tell him!

rokiatu:

I think you are taking this a bit too far. You are probably one of them clod snakes that hold on to things for so long and has to take drastic action before letting go.

Well its your calling.

Let me put myself in your shoes, and I am being sincere here. If I was married and my husband do such a thing to me, I would not even attack the other woman. My husband is the one who had the audacity to sleep with her. In other words, he is telling me that he has no respect for me, our relationship, and our love. He is not a kid, he give his consent, I am" not even gonna blame it on "He got seduced". nor am I gonna start blaming other people. He is in a relationship with me, he is the one responsible for everything. Without his consent, nothing would have happend. I am not stoopid to kill the other woman for that. No I am not stoopid. My mother blessing is behind me, I can not do something so silly.

What I am trying to say is that, your freaking pride, ego, family integrity or what every you want to called it was drained by your own wife.

Get that in your head young man. And the stoopid luv or stupidity that is making you to think like this will clear up asap!
Well said, gal.

OP, you stil wanna hear some sincere advise from the guys?

Then mine is, dust off and move on (for the 3rd commandment of God says: THOU SHALL NOT KILL !!!
Re: My Neighbor Seduced My Wife: Now I'm Plotting To Murder Him. by Enkidu: 3:29pm On Jul 05, 2011
I think its quite silly to ask me if I hv any proof that they were intimate. Very silly. There are some CHICKEN BRAINS in here. What proof do I need? Video recordings? The few email and text messages prove that they were having an affair. Right now, only god knows what they did and wat they did not do. Do I need to hire a lawyer and show proof?. This is not a criminal trial. Besides, the evidence I hv would assure me of an adultery conviction in a sharia court( and we all know the penalty for that). I'm here to help sort out my feelings. This is a real life issue that could happen to anyone. I never ever though that i would be one of the unfortunate few. Wat abt you! Do u think u can ever be in the same or similar situation in the future? I bet ur answer is "NO WAY", right? Thats why ur giving simplistic opinions.
I find it amazing that how people take positions first before analizing issues, like the slowpoke above, asking me if am sure i hv been faithful while away.How dumb can u be , lady? Is that the issue here? Deal with facts that i hv presented and leave the hypotheticals.
This incident happened six months ago. Most people would hv reacted violently and destructively the day after.The fact that I am presenting it to this forum means that I am rational and sane. SO PLS GIVE ME SOME CREDIT. I dont know anyone who has been through this kind of problem. I'm too ashamed to tell my friends and my close relatives cos I know I would lose control of the situation.I would appreciate members of this forum to imagine themselves in this type of situation, offer me their sincere gut feelings and advice. How u would feel and wat u would do is more of wat am interested in hearing.
NB: Pls no insults. If u hv nothing reasonale to say, then just relax and read wat the intelligent people hv to say.

More INPUT PLS.
Re: My Neighbor Seduced My Wife: Now I'm Plotting To Murder Him. by 2mch(m): 4:05pm On Jul 05, 2011
OP
You are so stupid. How can you be willing to kill a man because he and your wife willingly had a consensual relationship? You will just waste your life for nothing. The man has a wife and children. Will you deprive the children a father because of your childishness and stupidity. To even add to your stupidity, if you kill him with your poor man self they will likely kill you. After 6 months your wife will move on. If you know you cannot move on with your life, then divorce your wife and get someone else that is perfect and does not have human yearnings and feelings. You left the country as a man without making arrangements to see your family. Is your wife a statue? My friend go and sit down and learn to be a man. You also need to learn to act rationally, and stop being a hot head. Should your childish attempt fail, you will be the biggest loser and will lose your freedom. ode. No one, not even your wife is good enough for you to lose your freedom and life. They will pity you for 6 weeks and then move on to the next person that is more sane than you are. You better calm down, forgive your wife and focus on your life together. If you cannot, simply serve her divorce papers and find someone else. mumu.
Re: My Neighbor Seduced My Wife: Now I'm Plotting To Murder Him. by Enkidu: 4:16pm On Jul 05, 2011
U just got a pass mark. U made some useful comments but why the insults? was that necesary? if a friend came to u for advice would u insult him? Your insults hurt. seem to U miss the purpose of this forum. I dont want to engage u on that level, so i'll move on. U did not say whether u were married and wat u would do if faced with same circumstance. If u are or when u do get married, are u saying u expect ur wife or partner to cheat if you are posted overseas for a few yrs to fend for your family? Please answer these questions for me.
Re: My Neighbor Seduced My Wife: Now I'm Plotting To Murder Him. by Enkidu: 4:34pm On Jul 05, 2011
In wat way am I being childish or silly? I hv not done any harm to anyone. I'm in a discussion forum trying to get people's feelings on a real life drama and on the buring conflicts in my head. The conflict between my rational mind and my primordial animal instincts. Animal insticts that even u have. So dont play that holier than thou attitude with me. We use different parts of our brains to deal with different issues. God made that for a purpose. Ones is overall character is determined by which parts of the brain are dominant. I consider my self a left-brainer( logical and analytical). However, on this particular challange, the instinctive and animal part of my brain is demanding and fighting to take control . That is wat am dealing with. So pls pls no insults and innuendos.
Re: My Neighbor Seduced My Wife: Now I'm Plotting To Murder Him. by manutayo(m): 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2011
Please do not kill the other guy. It is good thing to know that you have resolved it with your wife by forgiving her but u still need to go a step further by forgetting about this issue do not ponder much over it and let your wife know how painfull you feel; toghether you could work something out . But do not hurt that other guy he is a looser n he will surely pay for his crime but let it not be u doing the jugment here just wait n c. Try to renew your relationship with your wife and put this event behind it is hard but jst try .
Re: My Neighbor Seduced My Wife: Now I'm Plotting To Murder Him. by Enkidu: 4:38pm On Jul 05, 2011
Thank you.
Re: My Neighbor Seduced My Wife: Now I'm Plotting To Murder Him. by kodewrita(m): 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2011
@Enkidu. There's another view point you did not consider.

What if SHE seduced him because she needed someone and HE had to move away to protect his marriage?

I know how you feel.

Never been married but I have had betrayals too (any1 above the age of 16 who has started dating must have seen or experienced such) and at first all you want to do is strike out.

Trust me, it will pass. In my own case, i was not hitched to the guilty party for life but I still believe the same holds.

Dont kill anyone. You have a lot more to live for.

Besides, Looking back at this in 30 years time, it will definitely be inconsequential.

Take heart and for now, Focus on showing love to your kid and make sure he/she suceeds, because at the end of the day, he/she is now the most important product of your marriage and you would be a failure if you fail him/her.
Re: My Neighbor Seduced My Wife: Now I'm Plotting To Murder Him. by Enkidu: 4:43pm On Jul 05, 2011
Thanks a million smiley
Re: My Neighbor Seduced My Wife: Now I'm Plotting To Murder Him. by Enkidu: 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2011
the emails show that he was actively persueing her. His is not a random stranger . He knows me very well. Thats why I feel i should "POW POW POW" him.
But thanks for ur advice.
Re: My Neighbor Seduced My Wife: Now I'm Plotting To Murder Him. by Ivynwa(f): 4:12am On Jul 06, 2011
@Enkidu
You really sound very deeply affected by this and seriously contemplating to kill, the many posters that have told you not to kill gave you good advice. Take that advice okay, find a way to get that dangerous feeling out of your heart even if it means taking a break or a holiday away somewhere with your family. How about also distancing yourself miles away from that man so that you won't have to see him again, flee from temptation please.

Find it in you to close that chapter and forgive her so you won't have to hurt anymore okay Baby. What are the things you like most that makes your heart happy, do them. Make yourself happy, vindictiveness and feelings of hatred are not good for you. Save yourself from that animalistic side of man that is trying to ride above your reasonings, you are an evolved human being, ain't you?
I want to send you this songs to listen to, they are songs have cooling effects on the heart and seeks strength from God. You seem to be a moslem, I would have sent you a good islamic song if I know any but I don't. Don't get offended that I sent you a christian song and don't take on the song if you don't want to, just allow it douse your heart while lying down, it can give you a little comfort.

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVVW5EakyEc?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="385"[/flash]

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjBBzQBK7po?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="385"[/flash]

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Seduced My Wife: Now I'm Plotting To Murder Him. by pleep(m): 5:30am On Jul 06, 2011
check this topic out, this guys situation, and passion are very similar to yours. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-706682.0.html
Re: My Neighbor Seduced My Wife: Now I'm Plotting To Murder Him. by Ranoscky(m): 8:50am On Jul 06, 2011
Enkidu:

I think its quite silly to ask me if I hv any proof that they were intimate. Very silly. There are some CHICKEN BRAINS in here. What proof do I need? Video recordings? The few email and text messages prove that they were having an affair. Right now, only god knows what they did and wat they did not do. Do I need to hire a lawyer and show proof?. This is not a criminal trial. Besides, the evidence I hv would assure me of an adultery conviction in a sharia court( and we all know the penalty for that). I'm here to help sort out my feelings. This is a real life issue that could happen to anyone. I never ever though that i would be one of the unfortunate few. Wat abt you! Do u think u can ever be in the same or similar situation in the future? I bet your answer is "NO WAY", right? Thats why your giving simplistic opinions.
I find it amazing that how people take positions first before analizing issues, like the slowpoke above, asking me if am sure i hv been faithful while away.How dumb can u be , lady? Is that the issue here? Deal with facts that i hv presented and leave the hypotheticals.
This incident happened six months ago. Most people would hv reacted violently and destructively the day after.The fact that I am presenting it to this forum means that I am rational and sane. SO PLS GIVE ME SOME CREDIT. I dont know anyone who has been through this kind of problem. I'm too ashamed to tell my friends and my close relatives cos I know I would lose control of the situation.I would appreciate members of this forum to imagine themselves in this type of situation, offer me their sincere gut feelings and advice. How u would feel and wat u would do is more of wat am interested in hearing.
NB: Pls no insults. If u hv nothing reasonale to say, then just relax and read wat the intelligent people hv to say.

More INPUT PLS.
Enkidu:

I think its quite silly to ask me if I hv any proof that they were intimate. Very silly. There are some CHICKEN BRAINS in here. What proof do I need? Video recordings? The few email and text messages prove that they were having an affair. Right now, only god knows what they did and wat they did not do. Do I need to hire a lawyer and show proof?. This is not a criminal trial. Besides, the evidence I hv would assure me of an adultery conviction in a sharia court( and we all know the penalty for that). I'm here to help sort out my feelings. This is a real life issue that could happen to anyone. I never ever though that i would be one of the unfortunate few. Wat abt you! Do u think u can ever be in the same or similar situation in the future? I bet your answer is "NO WAY", right? Thats why your giving simplistic opinions.

More INPUT PLS.
I stil stood firm by my word in callin u a nyash burgger (the embolded) !!!

And if I should answer your question (tho, it wasnt for me), NO ONE wil ever like his wife to play a champions league match (cheat) while the husband is not around, but, we are all human beings and NO ONE is perfect.

Mind you, my question is yet to be answered (if God is to kill *INSTANTLY* whoever sinned against him, would YOU be alive by now? )

If you know u cannot bear such, the BEST solution for u is to divorce your wife and move on with your life. DONT KILL !!!
Re: My Neighbor Seduced My Wife: Now I'm Plotting To Murder Him. by Ivynwa(f): 12:36pm On Jul 06, 2011
Ranoscky:

-------------------------------------------
If you know u cannot bear such, the BEST solution for u is to divorce your wife and move on with your life. DONT KILL !!!
Hey , I had exactly that statement in my last post but deleted it because I didn't want to be the one telling a man to divorce his wife. I decided to give Dude a little compassion as that seems to be what he needs from us. I hope he gets through this.
Re: My Neighbor Seduced My Wife: Now I'm Plotting To Murder Him. by Enkidu: 3:52pm On Jul 06, 2011
Thank you, Thank you all for ur advice so far.This is good therapy. However, i want to take issues with some posters and some issues raised.
First, Rannoscky. Thank you for ur input but ur namecalling is irritating and i wonder if that is ur intention. I'm not fluent ghetto talk so I dont know wat nyash burger means . I guess its probably something YOU eat a lot. Its seems to be having terrible effects on ur brain and ur reasoning ability. I'm also guessing that ur one of the "NOT-SO EDUCATED TYPE" or a poster child for the Nigerian educational system. The simple question u hv failed to answer time and time again is: are u married and if YOU are faced with this situation, how would u feel, think and wat would u do? Simple.
As for ur question, am not God and I dont pretend to be, so its quite silly to ask me that question. But the answer is in the Bible(if u hv ever read it). There are countless instances where Yahweh dished out instant justice for transgressions against his will. Infact, parts of the old testament, written by Moses and beleived to have been dictated By God himself, prescribes death for adultery and therefore clearly supports me on this. Our traditional institutions have a permanent stamp of " NO No NO" on this matter of adultery and have stiff penalties. The moslem and Hindu nations all feel the same way. Are u calling them all nyash burgers?
Back to the issue , Mr. Ranoscky. Everyone, especially men, have a moral threshold. Wat is YOUR moral threshold? That is , how far can anyone push u before ur eyes turn red and u go for blood . Wat would u defend with ur life. Wat would someone do to you that YOU must retaliate or avenge?
Let me make a few analogies:1. If you have worked ur whole life to build wealth and just as ur abt to enjoy ur hard work, a smart neighbor cons or swindles u out of everything and then walks abt with pride, Would you contemplate revenge(murder )even for a brief moment or would u just walk away and start a new life?
2. If you, ur spouse or ur child is raped and the rapist rapist is know to you, would forgive and walk away or would u go for his head?
3. Wat abt our political leaders who loot our commonwealth with great impunity, stash them abroad and then oppress all of us with their convoys, sirens and bodygaurds. Hv YOU not ever felt so angry at them that YOU wished that some mad irrational person could round them all up and shoot them without any due process ?
If YOU hv ever felt any of these emotions , even for a brief moment, then YOU ARE A NYASH BURGER yourself, just like me. LOL
Re: My Neighbor Seduced My Wife: Now I'm Plotting To Murder Him. by Enkidu: 5:13pm On Jul 06, 2011
To 2mch: Thank you or ur response. U made a lot of good points but u called me Dummy, stupid, childish, mumu etc. I really wonder wat i did to earn these derogs. I hv not harmed anyone. So Is ist for being a victim, is it for holding a grudge or is it for sharing my thoughts with this forum?
You also said its my ego and pride thats making me hold a grudge. I prefer to call them Honour.Well, wat is wrong with ego and pride? If you dont have any ego or pride or honour worth defending, then I feel very sorry for u. But I know u do. You are just being a bit disengenous.
renowned physcologist Simud Freud postulated a long time age that the EGO(specifically the sexual urge) is the driving force for nearly allof mankind's activities, accomplishments as well as conficts. Empires, geagraphical, polical and economic are built and destroyed on account of the ego and pride. Wars are fought, nations are annexed, AMALGAMATED, occupied and exploited on account of the ego. Take away everyone's pride and ego and wat would u hv left? all our of mankind's accomplishment dissapear and we'r all back to the animal kingdom.
Every day I see at least one or more fist fights on the streets of lagos. In the streets of any US city, people are shot everyday.People are obviously angry and fighting for something. HHmmm.Could it be pride and ego?
Wat is your moral threshold? would u consider killing someone if they swindled you of lets say N1m? How abt N5m ,N10m, N20m, N50m or N100m?
Wat if someone violated u or ur child, would u kill for that? If u can , then u are all of the above names that u called me.
My family is the most important and precious thing in my world, beyond money or any other consideration. My moral threshold has been breached, therefore I feel a moral imperative to render R.I.P, the interloper who has deliberately trespased and violated the sacred precicnts of my matrimonial prize. though am not a moslem, the entire islamic religion support me on this as does the old testament and my tradional culture.

All points of view are welcome and appreciated, but pls no more insults. Thank you.
Re: My Neighbor Seduced My Wife: Now I'm Plotting To Murder Him. by dayokanu(m): 12:00am On Jul 09, 2011
Why can ppl be so careless with stuufs like that, me wey never marry self is alweays very careful with emails and texts
Re: My Neighbor Seduced My Wife: Now I'm Plotting To Murder Him. by Nobody: 1:35am On Jul 10, 2011
dude, let me give you an advice: do in that sumbitch. dont kill him but let him get some. you know why? he aint gonna feel the pain of revenge if he's dead. and also revenge is damn sweet. recently, i had this friend who screwed me recently n i thought about ways to make him pay. the long and short of it is that presently he is unemployed(he lost his job after i revealed his fraudulent nature) and all his dreams of studying abroad are nil. all thanks to me. revenge is sweet but dont kill him. there are other ways to take revenge.

just for the record, i feel satisfied after my payback
Re: My Neighbor Seduced My Wife: Now I'm Plotting To Murder Him. by amazing73: 11:16am On Sep 19, 2011
just tell urself it could have been me.thank God its not you,if actually u were faithful to ur wife while u were abroad due u think its only because of her,no,its because of God's mercy,salvation frm sin is not of him that willet or runneth but of him dt showeth mercy(GOD).If u forgive ur wife n still punish her for it still u ve nt forgiven her,rem Christ died 4 u while u were yet a sinner,if nt u might have died in one of ur escapades with women in the past,its nt a story it happens.Again being human we r nt perfect,if nt God will nt use it as a criteria 4 forgiving us he know we r fallible we only srive to be righteous.my guiding principle in life is forgiveness its a secret most people dont know dts y they hold on tight to unforgiveness wen u forgive someone u r nt doing it for the person but for urself,that way u can be free to talk n relate with ur maker.all the good things we see in life can not be compared to wat our maker have in stock for those that he loves u cant qualify if u cant forgive.
Re: My Neighbor Seduced My Wife: Now I'm Plotting To Murder Him. by ediemafio(m): 12:07am On Feb 29, 2012
I have thought things like this over,try n forget but if u cant,send some criminals to dat mans house,ask the criminals to rape his wife while he watches them,, after that experience,he will feel thesame way you feel,
Re: My Neighbor Seduced My Wife: Now I'm Plotting To Murder Him. by Pain(m): 7:42am On Mar 04, 2012
The fact is that u will never be able to forget as long as u live with this woman. Sooner than later u will begin to cheat on her using this issue as a justification. U know why? U are simply a man. I know a lot of people on the thread may play "superhuman" trying to say forgive and forget. There are three basic facts I have gathered from cases of cheating in this short life. These facts were gathered from places where people display their reals selves (bars) and not places of deception ( u know where)

1. Few People (Mostly Women) Forgive but Never Forget
2. Most People (Mostly Men) Never Forgive & Forget
3. No One Combines Both - (Forgive & Forget ). Forgiving & Forgetting is Like Oil & Water. They Never Mix.

So my candid take is as follows:

1. If you fall into Group 1, please seek counsel from a Pastor of better still a Counseling Professional. Don't expect to get healed in a day. It will take time but I bet you will never forget.

2. If you fall into either Group 2, please seek a divorce as soon as possible or else the marriage will be a living hell for both of you. Don't deceive your self because the issue will feature in every sphere of argument till death do you part!
Re: My Neighbor Seduced My Wife: Now I'm Plotting To Murder Him. by Omobacom: 2:34am On Nov 04, 2012
First of all.. I wan tell you say you dey mad( d man weh dem Bleep him wife). U no go die beta, you fit swear say u no seduce ppl wives for where U travel to? Now body dey PPe U. My advice to yoube say Kill am Make you see whether dem no go kill you bk. MUMU, ODE,FOOL,OTee, for more verifications, dat ur so called pikin sef no be your own. Go hug transformer.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Seduced My Wife: Now I'm Plotting To Murder Him. by Omobacom: 2:42am On Nov 04, 2012
Ohhhhhhh. Y una de beg am na? U know say for 9ja, if you want psn to come, you go shout GO! And if u want psn to stand, just shout SIT. Oga kill am if u no kill am u be mumu.
Re: My Neighbor Seduced My Wife: Now I'm Plotting To Murder Him. by Ferdinandu(m): 2:31am On Feb 22, 2013
I don't know whether you have bought the gun Because i have a friend who sells and by the way I'm a Grave digger .Contact me to dig the grave when you must have killed him,I don't charge much

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Seduced My Wife: Now I'm Plotting To Murder Him. by jerrysee: 8:17pm On Apr 24, 2013
I am in america, these are some of the most hilarious answers I have ever seen anywhere . So here is my little bit of advice. You said you were faithful during the time you were away from your wife, well who am I to say that's not true I was not there with you. Take this advice forget about taking a life in revenge, don't even think about it. Remember Jesus?....they do not know what they are doing. This could be your big chance to gain your salvation by performing an act of forgivness, you are not an innocent person, some time, some place. some lifetime, you know the rest. Now sweetie
pray this prayer to God. Eternal father I offer you the wounds of our Lord and savior Jesus to heal the wounds of my soul. Also ask him to heal the wounds of your wife and the suspect, weather they are guilty or no there are wounds in the souls of all mandkind. Now sit back and watch the mercy flow in. Wishing the whole family good luck and God bless.
SINCERLY yOUR SISTER FROM TRINIDAD.
Re: My Neighbor Seduced My Wife: Now I'm Plotting To Murder Him. by Rawhumper(m): 3:35pm On Sep 13, 2020
Nice one from The crown princess...

quote author=Natasha2 post=8645327][i]Why haven't you thought of killing your wife? sorry I was joking your wife doesn't respect you at all how can she be doing that when you were away? she doesn't deserve you kai some women are wicked and shameless Please leave your wife and find another woman, you don't deserve to be tormented, but if you can live with it well its your choice I doubt if they didn't have intimacy considering the fact that its  just neighbours it won't be difficult for him to go into your house and . . .  wink but you should forget Him try as  much as possible to stop thinking about him, I know its difficult but just try, you can stay aroungd your kid more trust me kids bring a whole lot of joy to parents , engage in more activities just try to get your mind set away from him .BTW were you not communicating with your wife while away? why couldn't she send all those text to you and vice versa?    [/i][/quote]
Re: My Neighbor Seduced My Wife: Now I'm Plotting To Murder Him. by Ibechris2: 7:03pm On Sep 13, 2020
I can't put myself in ur shoes because I don't know why men would leave their wives here in Nigeria and expect the woman to remain a dummy because u are a man.

Oga,If u know u were chaste all the while u lived abroad,then u have the rights to send ur wife packing but don't forget that ur actions of leaving her behind was the cause of it all. However, if u spill that mans blood,u will wonder this earth like Cane did and worst of it all,u would never be satisfied until more blood and souls are wasted.

So,keep ur threat to yourself. Don't just start what can't finish.

It is all ur fault...remind yourself of all the women u slept with abroad.
Therefore,he who must come to equity,must come with clean and unblemished hands.
Re: My Neighbor Seduced My Wife: Now I'm Plotting To Murder Him. by gasparpisciotta: 7:57pm On Sep 13, 2020
Enkidu:
I recently came back to nija after a few yrs stint abroad to fend for my family. My heart and dreams are now in pieces after I recently discovered (via undeleted emails and text msgs) that my wife of 13yrs might have been having an affair with my neighbor who is also married with 2 kids. After several denials, she finally confessed that they were just flirting on email and text messages .She swore to everything that they never had any form of physical contact and so nothing else ever happened or could have happened btw them . And Ofcourse, I dont believe her. The tone of the correspondence is very suggestive that they could hve been intimate. I have asked her to leave but after two weeks of crying and begging for forgiveness, I decided to forgive her,only for the sake of our only young child. Its been six months now , but the pain is unbearable.How does a man live with a woman he can no longer trust? Should I send her away and end our marriage or let her stay, but then humiliate her for the rest of her life by keeping other women openly? I used to be a ladies man, so I could easily turn back "ON" my charm and unchain my libido.

The second part of this dilemma is the neighbor in question. Luckily for him, they had moved out shortly b4 i came back, but I know where he works in VI and where he lives. Since he has deliberately ruined my marriage and is enjoying his, I hv concluded in my mind to kill him. Seriously! My vexation is too great against this fellow. I hv considered walking up to him and sticking a big knife in his back or putting one bullet in his balls first and then another one in his head with my glock pistol,or, simply hire thugs to do the dirty work for me. I hve never plotted evil against a fellow human being in my entire life before this. The man has two very young kids. After the initial satisfaction of killing him, I may suffer regret and guilt for eternity.
Is this guy worth tainting my soul for eternity?

Pls everyone, put yourselves in my shoes and offer me real objective advice .

Divorce is better than murder

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SPY On Anyone / Man Arraigned For Duping Girlfriend Of N400,000 / My Uncle Raped Me. How Can I Punish Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 176
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.