Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,953 members, 7,963,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 01:28 AM

Marathon Digital Holding (A Cryptocurrency Mining Company) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Marathon Digital Holding (A Cryptocurrency Mining Company) (293 Views)

Free Cryptocurrency Mining Site For Those With Zero Wallet In 2024 / Is Cryptocurrency Mining Legit? / HOW To REGISTER A HOLDING COMPANY In NIGERIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marathon Digital Holding (A Cryptocurrency Mining Company) by production4u: 9:55am On Mar 31, 2022
Marathon Digital Holding is an American Company, legit and building America's largest farm mining sites in various location across the globe. Read more via: https://marathondh.com/

It however has a platform called Maratrx where everyone can invest and cash out either through its basic wallet (daily withrawal) or Promotion wallet (expiration of choiced investment cycle).

I have be withrawing dailyon this platform for more than two months and various testimonies via a group telegram channel with over 5000 customers confirming the legitimacy of the platform.

How to begin:

1. Click on my profile and click the maratrx link to register.
2. After registration, you will be given 7777 experience gold trx in your basic wallet (note that you cannot withdraw this experience gold trx as it is there to ensure you do not withdraw your principal from the basic wallet)
3. Activate your cloud mining with a minimum of 5trx (please, ensure you click "Recharge completed" button after this exercise to deposit your trx in the appropriate wallet.
4. start cashing out 3% daily of your total investment at 5pm everyday (nigerian time)
5. Incase you dont know how to buy and sell your trx, you can do this by downloading Bundle Africa app. check my profile for a link.
6. For the promotional wallet, you can invest in 7days investment return of 1.5% daily, 2.5% daily for 15 days, 3.5% daily for 30 days etc and withdraw at the end of each investment cycle.
7. 1trx is about NGN42 (this morning). a trial will convince you.

Below are some of the screen shots on our telegram group chat.

Re: Marathon Digital Holding (A Cryptocurrency Mining Company) by production4u: 10:06am On Mar 31, 2022
Below is a link to the group telegram channel:

https:///Mara2334

You are all invited to join the group.

(1) (Reply)

I Discovered How To Make $$$ Creating Your Own Nfts / How To Get Free N1500 From KUDA APP!!! / For Beginners: What Should I Know About Forex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.