Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,898 members, 7,959,813 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 07:57 AM

I Will Help You Publish Your Books On Amazon - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Will Help You Publish Your Books On Amazon (129 Views)

Health Reads: Professionally Edit & Publish Your Books - Make Regular Income!! / China Loan: Ameachi Challenges NASS To Publish Terms Of Agreement / These 11 Tips Will Help You Get Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Help You Publish Your Books On Amazon by Johndickson500(m): 8:59pm On Apr 01, 2022
Interested in Publishing Your Books on Amazon Send me message on Email: johndickson5600@gmail.com.

*WHAT IS AN EBOOK* ❓
Ebook simply means "electronic book." These are books in digital format; meaning they are not printed out in hard copy. They could come in pdf, kindle or epub format that can be read and understood. They are books you can read on your phone, computer and other gadgets.

*IMPORTANCE OF EBOOK*
1. It is less expensive to create unlike printed books.
2. It can be accessed anywhere.
3. It can easily be taken from one place to the other.
4. It can be purchased anywhere in the world.
5. You can make money with ebooks while you are sleeping.
6. You can reach more readers in different countries of the world unlike printed books.
7. The cost of producing an ebook is far less than the profit maximized.

*YOU TOO CAN START EARNING IN DOLLARS FROM EBOOKS*
You don't need to be an already existing author before you can write and publish an ebook and make money. But if you are already an author, it's also an advantage. You can actually write a book within 24hours. But before you write, there are certain things to put into cognisance which are very important to maximizing profits through your ebook:

Email: johndickson5600@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Toronto`s Best Ultrasound Clinic / Urgently Needed: Mental Health Protection In Nigerian Schools By Tony Ademiluyi / HIV Shouldn't Come In The Way Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.