Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,380 members, 7,961,205 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 06:17 PM

Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row (20833 Views)

Germany To Use Firewood, Coal If Russia Cuts Off Gas Supply / Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles / US President Biden Warns Russia, Says NATO Ready To Respond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row by Updating9JA: 11:36pm On Apr 03, 2022
Uprightness100:

It's the other way round bro.I have personally rejected going to the US on multiple occasions. Infact Just about a yr ago or thereabout I rejected a fully sponsored move to the US. Up till at least few weeks ago, I am still being Pressured. But I am not one bit interested. Bedtime Prayers

By GOD'S Grace, I am traveller. I don't hate the US. Lots of my Personal Family members are residents and citizens there.
What I hate is the Evil , Wickedness and Abominations approved and advanced by the Government because I know it will Destroy her. And when you see what's happening in the US today and you are one who reads and Understand the Bible, you will weep and cry for her .
Knowing what I know about Nomerica, I tell people today, if GOD did not send u there, don't go! Destruction is tooo sure and too close.
Its in the Bible and we are seeing it live already.
Re: Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row by VirileNelly2420: 4:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
SIRTee15:

Tell putin to talk less. He's the one running his mouth making it sound as if he's doing EU a favour supplying them gas.
EU is calculative in use of her sanction. They left out gazprom because they know they need the pipeline to keep working.
Nobody is doing anybody a favour. U pro putin urchins should remind him. He reads social media a lot, he will listen.
Funny u. Dey left Gazprom for dia interest. Russia demands somtin else in her own interest.
Politics, weda locally or internationally, is a game of interest. Every nation tinks first of itself and it's citizens.

Are u da ignorant of contemporary politics? ...plz try and stay informed.
Re: Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row by torqque7(m): 9:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
Story Story.Putin just took a huge gamble and is bound to loose in the long run because he can't have another market as lucrative and juicy like the EU so his rubble is tissue paper.

The EU are making alternative plans for gas,what's Russia's alternative? China and India?lol those have always been his market so it adds nothing New,in fact he is now forced to evem sell to India at discounted rates compared to what it would have made selling to the West so who is loosing here?

Russia is going down,after the EU completely cuts it's business with Russia then who will it transact with in rubbles? Lol this man Putin is just Mad and really confused taking terrible gambles that so far have failed him and will continue to fail the Hitler's apprentice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood / Adama Barrow Departs Senegal For Gambia (Photos) / Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.