Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,974 members, 7,936,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 03:29 AM

The Crystal Service immigration Scam - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Crystal Service immigration Scam (120587 Views)

Canadian Immigration Scam Alert.(swiftravelsolution.com) / The Conman Got 7 Years In Jail After 16 Years Of Immigration Scam / Liberia The Crystal Of West Africa. (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2011
untainted:

Oh la la la. I laugh in rebel language.
Jennny I no fit try you naa. I thought you guys were one and the same. Seeking for his permission was also seeking urs by extension my sister.
Coolu temper eh, nne; One love

Just be nice to Jenny if you want to last longer here. . . thats all i can say grin grin grin
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2011
COLLINSFBI, be fast abt dis matter before Mr chukwu get away with this scam.my fear is the applicants international passports cos it is costly and might go thru stress to get a new one,
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Cipriani(m): 7:12pm On Aug 29, 2011
kollinsfbi:

You are not the type i can trade words with because you can't see beyond your nose. For your information, many pple paraded themselves as representatives of Crystal Service using the avenue to dupe pple. One of the so called representatives of crystal service is one Mr Chukwu Alex with the Account Name: Chukwu Alex, E.  Account Number: 0016391243 GTBank (Address and mobile contact no withheld).
If i am wrong then can you answer the following questions:
Why do some applicants pay 70k for medical while some pay 50k plus?
Why do some pple receive bogus sms of taking pictures, meetings and departure date while some never receive anytin?
If you want me to provide more evidence then provide your own visa evidence?
Obviously you far beyond the truth and your tongue is full of deception.

Gbammmmmmmmm over and out

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed  I am truly embarrassed at your low level of thinking. You don't want to trade words with me is the best catchy statement you can come up with,  SMH. I can see you are so myopic is your way of getting information at the this level at which the world has developed. You went on to ask questions that you should have gotten answers to if you were really interested in this matter. You lack knowledge and I hope you don't perish as the Bible has said. If you had taken your time to find out about all these, you would have gotten a clearer picture of what is really happening.

Firstly, I want accept your fact about people parading themselves as Crystal Services agents. Its unfortunate that whenever people come with a program, even if originators have either negative or positive intentions, some scrupulous elements would always want to take advantage of it. That is the case of Mr Chukwu being referred to in this case. He saw the opportunity and grabbed it. The problem is that a lot of people in this country don't take time to verify anything before venturing into it. From my source, I got to know that Crystal Services never employed the service of any agent. I was told that those who patronized agents did that at their own risk. They said the doors of their office were opened to the public to come in, verify and apply in person. Some people are always in a haste to get things done and therefore fell victim to the hands of con men like Mr Chukwu.

Secondly, the text message issue I was told by my source was in two categories. Some could not receive the text messages because of network problems and those who came to complain and were verified to have truly applied had their text message issue resolved. Now, the second part was what exposed activities of agent like Mr Chukwu as I was told. Some applicants that went through shammers posing as agents did not have their application submitted for further processing and therefore could not receive the text messages being sent to other applicants. I was told by my source that the shammers actually made copies of the application form and sold it to whoever was too lazy to get to their office to verify what is being done.

As per the medical report issue, I will leave that to you to come up with your facts after you must have carried out your own investigation.

Lastly, I will say that you asking me for visa evidence is so childish of you. I hope you did not just finish your secondary education. Did I tell you I have a visa with me? Please, an average human as I have heard make use of 5% of their brain, but right now, you are using way less than that, probably 3%.   tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

BTW, am still on my search for more information as regards this matter  cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

BIF, I want to ask why you have decided to use to 2 User IDs on this forum and even on this thread? What is the difference between kollinsfbi and collinsfbi? I have been using just one ID all along and can not understand why you settled for two. Now, who has deception written all over him, deceptive dimwit.  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 8:48pm On Aug 29, 2011
hmmmm. These are what will happen as seen on vision: *very few applicants say 10 or 13 would only make to manitoba. While phograph of unknow applicants would be displayed * other would be given excuses ranging from insuficient to omision, missing passport, late process of medical report. anyway the left over would stil be given hope that would not come
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Risk2get: 11:23am On Aug 30, 2011
@Tonnyflicks, could you please give post me Bond FM phone number?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by N101: 11:50am On Aug 30, 2011
So, hundreds of applicants and only 20 travelling?  Does that mean that only 20 people have paid for  their medical?

@ Cipriani -  you are obviously not aware of how anti-spambot works on the site. There are lots of regular users whoset up secondary IDs because the first is blocked for a period, this is nothing new.  I'm sure if you click on Collinsfbi you will find what he was trying to post before he was blocked.  He could have easily set up a profile and pretend to be someone else (as others have done) but he didn't.

Second, if I had information about any "fraudulent" activity going on in the name of a business I would not be posting it on this forum.  Just as Crystal has its "secret" ways of doing things, so do those who gather information.  If Crystal Services are straightforward and legit, the information to be posted is irrelevant and can be explained away.  It's only where there's an abuse of the system that is the problem.

@ tonnyflicks - sorry, only Bond FM?  Was that for budgetary reasons?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by tonnyflicks(m): 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2011
@ risktoget i don't have BOND FM phone number, I just gave own opinion that's all.

@ N101. How do you expect me to know if it were for budgetary reasons. I just gave my own opinion about the so that you guys could work on that rather than insulting each other.
For those who believe in the Programme . Goodluck and for those who don't believe in the programme , Goodluck , God is our strength and we don't have to insult ourselves becos of issues like this. And for the company Crystal services, i pray they make this programme a reality, becos if they don't they'll be breaking the hearts of thousands.

So my fellow Nigerians let's hope for the best.
God bless everyone ( AMEN ).

Thank you
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by untainted: 6:47pm On Aug 30, 2011
justwise:

Just be nice to Jenny if you want to last longer here. . . thats all i can say grin grin grin

I won't forget this advice, besides i've been here long enough to know u can't mess with JENNY
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Cipriani(m): 8:06pm On Aug 30, 2011
N101:

@ Cipriani -  you are obviously not aware of how anti-spambot works on the site. There are lots of regular users whoset up secondary IDs because the first is blocked for a period, this is nothing new.  I'm sure if you click on Collinsfbi you will find what he was trying to post before he was blocked.  He could have easily set up a profile and pretend to be someone else (as others have done) but he didn't.

Second, if I had information about any "fraudulent" activity going on in the name of a business I would not be posting it on this forum.  Just as Crystal has its "secret" ways of doing things, so do those who gather information.  If Crystal Services are straightforward and legit, the information to be posted is irrelevant and can be explained away.  It's only where there's an abuse of the system that is the problem.

@N101 I actually experienced that yesterday when I asked in the game forum whoever has a Sony PSP for sale. So, now I understand. As per the information, well, if that is your opinion, it's all good. Everyone have their different way of doing things. I would have preferred letting the forum know of any evidences got so those affected can as well start making a move. But if you insist on keeping it, all the best. Just report to the relevant agencies ASAP.

tonnyflicks:

@ risktoget i don't have BOND FM phone number, I just gave own opinion that's all.

@ N101. How do you expect me to know if it were for budgetary reasons. I just gave my own opinion about the so that you guys could work on that rather than insulting each other.
For those who believe in the Programme . Goodluck and for those who don't believe in the programme , Goodluck , God is our strength and we don't have to insult ourselves becos of issues like this. And for the company Crystal services, i pray they make this programme a reality, becos if they don't they'll be breaking the hearts of thousands.

Thank you

@Tonnyflicks You have spoken well. Good job.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by N101: 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2011
tonnyflicks:

@ risktoget i don't have BOND FM phone number,  I just gave own opinion that's all.

For those who believe in the Programme . Goodluck and for those who don't believe in the programme , Goodluck ,  God is our strength and we don't have to insult ourselves becos of issues like this. And for the company Crystal services, i pray they make this programme a reality, becos if they don't they'll be breaking the hearts of thousands.

Thank you

I asked a question; there are a number of radio  stations in Lagos,  I cannot imagine why something as significant as this would be advertised on only one radio station, and not even a  networked one at that.  Bearing in mind there are a number of applicants, I would have thought it would be best to broadcast as widely as possible. 

You are new to this forum, I would appreciate it if you don't even cross the line of accusing people of imagined insults.  Have I ever insulted you with my question?  I am not here to fight you or anyone else, if you can't answer a simple question I would appreciate it if you ignore my posts in future.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by N101: 10:50pm On Aug 30, 2011
Cipriani:

@N101 I actually experienced that yesterday when I asked in the game forum whoever has a Sony PSP for sale. So, now I understand. As per the information, well, if that is your opinion, it's all good. Everyone have their different way of doing things. I would have preferred letting the forum know of any evidences got so those affected can as well start making a move. But if you insist on keeping it, all the best. Just report to the relevant agencies ASAP.

I speak not from my perspective, but from that of people like Collinsfbi who feel they have a case. If there's information that is general knowledge, then fine, I have no problem sharing that. If it is something dubious and conclusive with hard evidence, as far as I'm concerned take it to the necessary authorities. I'm not one of those people who are talk and no action.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by olaleye: 7:56am On Sep 01, 2011
I dont have time to trade wordz with anyone here. If you think I'm silly, then thats your opinion. I only asked a simple question but i'm sorry you gave a silly answer.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by collinsfbi(m): 9:42am On Sep 01, 2011
COLLINSFBI, be fast abt dis matter before Mr chukwu get away with this scam.my fear is the applicants international passports cos it is costly and might go thru stress to get a new one,

There is not point of being fast abt anytin because the deed has been done. Whatever Crystal Service comes out with is final. I am not interested in reporting or placing arrest on anybody because i know law does not work in Nigeria. Have you ever heard of a case whereby someone will be locked up in police custody and before the accuser gets home the person will call and say "Bro, I just want to tell you that we hv settled it and am home now". Even EFCC is not given independent autonomy to operate successful in Nigeria so what will someone like me do? The only assistance i can give is to deter innocent Nigerians here who have good listening perception from falling prey to hungry loin like Crystal Service. I just pray applicants get the PP back.

Gbammmmmmmmmmmmmm over and out
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by collinsfbi(m): 9:58am On Sep 01, 2011
I speak not from my perspective, but from that of people like Collinsfbi who feel they have a case. If there's information that is general knowledge, then fine, I have no problem sharing that. If it is something dubious and conclusive with hard evidence, as far as I'm concerned take it to the necessary authorities. I'm not one of those people who are talk and no action.
What case are you talking about? I don't have any case with anybody. I only appreciate good work and fight evil on NL and i have various ways of carrying out my research. So pls do your own research on Crystal Service and file a case against them and speak from your own perspective and not collinsfbi.

Gbammmmmmmmmmmm over and out
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by collinsfbi(m): 10:31am On Sep 01, 2011
I am truly embarrassed at your low level of thinking. You don't want to trade words with me is the best catchy statement you can come up with, SMH. I can see you are so myopic is your way of getting information at the this level at which the world has developed. You went on to ask questions that you should have gotten answers to if you were really interested in this matter. You lack knowledge and I hope you don't perish as the Bible has said. If you had taken your time to find out about all these, you would have gotten a clearer picture of what is really happening.

Firstly, I want accept your fact about people parading themselves as Crystal Services agents. Its unfortunate that whenever people come with a program, even if originators have either negative or positive intentions, some scrupulous elements would always want to take advantage of it. That is the case of Mr Chukwu being referred to in this case. He saw the opportunity and grabbed it. The problem is that a lot of people in this country don't take time to verify anything before venturing into it. From my source, I got to know that Crystal Services never employed the service of any agent. I was told that those who patronized agents did that at their own risk. They said the doors of their office were opened to the public to come in, verify and apply in person. Some people are always in a haste to get things done and therefore fell victim to the hands of con men like Mr Chukwu.

Secondly, the text message issue I was told by my source was in two categories. Some could not receive the text messages because of network problems and those who came to complain and were verified to have truly applied had their text message issue resolved. Now, the second part was what exposed activities of agent like Mr Chukwu as I was told. Some applicants that went through shammers posing as agents did not have their application submitted for further processing and therefore could not receive the text messages being sent to other applicants. I was told by my source that the shammers actually made copies of the application form and sold it to whoever was too lazy to get to their office to verify what is being done.

As per the medical report issue, I will leave that to you to come up with your facts after you must have carried out your own investigation.

Lastly, I will say that you asking me for visa evidence is so childish of you. I hope you did not just finish your secondary education. Did I tell you I have a visa with me? Please, an average human as I have heard make use of 5% of their brain, but right now, you are using way less than that, probably 3%.
You are simply a disgrace to humanity. If you want to perish you can go to the express way and sleep there but i won't open my mouth and curse you because you did not offend me and i am nt ur maker but u hv to watch ur mouth.

BIF, I want to ask why you have decided to use to 2 User IDs on this forum and even on this thread? What is the difference between kollinsfbi and collinsfbi? I have been using just one ID all along and can not understand why you settled for two. Now, who has deception written all over him, deceptive dimwit.

You can neva know because you are new here and you have a dead brain. Go and find out more about anti-spambot on NL.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-523075.0.html I hv notin to hide

Gbammmmmmmmmmmmmmm over and out
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by N101: 7:44pm On Sep 01, 2011
collinsfbi:

What case are you talking about? I don't have any case with anybody. I only appreciate good work and fight evil on NL and i have various ways of carrying out my research. So pls do your own research on Crystal Service and file a case against them and speak from your own perspective and not collinsfbi.

Gbammmmmmmmmmmm over and out

Oh dear. . .ok my bro, let me refresh your memory.  This was your response(post no. 502) to Cipriani (post no. 495):

collinsfbi: You are not the type i can trade words with because you can't see beyond your nose. For your information, many pple paraded themselves as representatives of Crystal Service using the avenue to dupe pple. One of the so called representatives of crystal service is one Mr Chukwu Alex with the
Account Name: Chukwu Alex, E.
Account Number: 0016391243 GTBank (Address and mobile contact no withheld). He also has a in the name of ACS TRAVEL AND TRENDS
If i am wrong then answer the following question:
*Why do some applicants pay 70k for medical while some pay 50k plus?
*Why do some pple receive bogus sms of taking pictures, meetings and departure date while some never receive anytin?
*If you want me to provide more evidence then i will appreciate as many applicants as possible to provide their own visa evidence they get from Crystal Service?
Obviously you far beyond the truth and your tongue is full of deception.

Now whether that is evidence/a case against the agent in question or Crystal is not for me to speculate.  Above are your words.  I would not pretend to speak for you or anyone else. My comments were directed to Cipriani and I have said my own.  If you want to fight with someone, let it be with regards to the issues you raised, not my comments, otherwise you're boxing shadows.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jonescosmo(m): 9:08pm On Sep 01, 2011
There are two types of people who are failures in life, Those who do not listen to anybody and those who listen to everybody.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by collinsfbi(m): 10:35am On Sep 02, 2011
Now whether that is evidence/a case against the agent in question or Crystal is not for me to speculate. Above are your words. I would not pretend to speak for you or anyone else. My comments were directed to Cipriani and I have said my own. If you want to fight with someone, let it be with regards to the issues you raised, not my comments, otherwise you're boxing shadows.
I can see you have notin reasonable to contribute rather than to create confusion. Is the use of “Evidence” as used in the above context be considered as HOMONYM? Why are you trying to twist my word to fight me? Why should I file a case against Crystal Service when i am not one of his applicants? The only thing i can do is to speak the truth and reveal the evil behind their program. Even if Crystal Service successfully secured visas for the 20 applicants as claimed by his adherents, does that make them a good agent because i will be the first to ask what has happened to other thousand applicants. Why can you pple reason for crying out loud? All what most of you come here to do is to look for someone to trade words with, instead of trying as much as possible to save pple from falling victim of dubious agent like Crystal Service. If you don’t know then let me tell you, Crystal Service is still selling applicant forms after they have once announced the closure of their application. I can say it again and again, I have evidences against them and my evidences are human precisely some of Crystal Service applicants. If you want to fight a good fight then go out and make findings and don’t wait until I will sue Crystal Service on your behalf. Fight a good fight and justify being a good Nigerian.

Gbammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm over and out
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by CanImServ: 1:46pm On Sep 02, 2011
tonnyflicks:

@CollinsFBI Hello am new on nairaland and i just give my opinion about the whole crystal stuff,

If crystal is really a scam as u claim, then other agencies is also aware and involved in this scam too for. Example

1. UNILAG, i think they are also involved in this because their main Auditorium was used as the venue for the scam as u claimed, because they did not make enough findings before giving out their auditorium on June 10th. And am also sure they made some findings before giving out the main auditorium.

2. BOND FM, on august 15th 2011, the above named Radio station bond fm 92.9 made a public announcement about Crystal services travel arrangements from Sept 11. Before that kind of public announcement is made, u must have enough evidence before broadcasting that kind of public announcement. I don't know if they made findings before broadcasting that information. So CollinsFBI if u have any evidence or information, show it to the house rather than waiting till Sept 11th and 12th.

That is my own opinion

Thanks and God bless everyone . So CollinsFBI if u have any evidence or information, show it to the house rather than waiting till Sept 11th and 12th.

That is my own opinion

Thanks and God bless everyone

Hello everyone,

I urge you all who are stakeholders in this travel advertisement to come to the Bariga office of Crystal Services Ltd, on Tuesday by 12:30 AM. If we get up to 40 persons - which we estimate is a sizable number - we will make our legal requests, which should bring every cardinal issues to light. If you have purchased and submitted your from through an agent please ask the agent to be present!

Good luck.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by N101: 1:56pm On Sep 02, 2011
collinsfbi:

I can see you have notin reasonable to contribute rather than to create confusion. Is the use of “Evidence” as used in the above context be considered as HOMONYM? Why are you trying to twist my word to fight me? Why should I file a case against Crystal Service when i am not one of his applicants? The only thing i can do is to speak the truth and reveal the evil behind their program. Even if Crystal Service successfully secured visas for the 20 applicants as claimed by his adherents, does that make them a good agent because i will be the first to ask what has happened to other thousand applicants. Why can you pple reason for crying out loud? All what most of you come here to do is to look for someone to trade words with, instead of trying as much as possible to save pple from falling victim of dubious agent like Crystal Service. If you don’t know then let me tell you, Crystal Service is still selling applicant forms after they have once announced the closure of their application. I can say it again and again, I have evidences against them and my evidences are human precisely some of Crystal Service applicants. If you want to fight a good fight then go out and make findings and don’t wait until I will sue Crystal Service on your behalf. Fight a good fight and justify being a good Nigerian.

Gbammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm over and out

I'm not here to contend with you and  your fight is not with me.  Don't lose focus.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by OkeAbimbo: 9:23pm On Sep 02, 2011
scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Cipriani(m): 11:16pm On Sep 02, 2011
collinsfbi:

You are simply a disgrace to humanity. If you want to perish you can go to the express way and sleep there but i won't open my mouth and curse you because you did not offend me and i am nt your maker but u hv to watch your mouth.

You can neva know because you are new here and you have a dead brain. Go and find out more about anti-spambot on NL.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-523075.0.html I hv notin to hide

Gbammmmmmmmmmmmmmm over and out

Let me tell you that you are the perfect description for a blabber jabber. All you have been doing since is making nonsensical claims that you have evidences. What is the essence of your evidences if you do not wish to start a legal tussle. So, you just gather evidences for gathering sake or to ramble here and make yourself relevant? You said your evidences are human, you speak more like an illiterate. How can a living human be an evidence? Humans can only be witnesses unless they are dead. When you started posting comments, you said you don't want to say anything bla bla bla bla because of some messed up reasons you gave that I can't remember. But, so far so good, all you have saying is absolute rubbish. You have not added rather you keep on messing up the issue at hand.
Now, did Crystal tell you specifically they had gotten visas for 20 people and did they tell you that Ogundokun is their representative? All you have been doing is denting the image of the company with your myopic state of mind. Crystal still remains innocent until proven guilty by law. I support the law and not hearsay.  cool cool cool cool

BTW, have you checked my profile to actually know when I registered to this site? I guess you didn't and that is why you said I am new here. You are simply a waste of space. Always rushing to spit out poo from your dead brain cells.  cry cry cry cry cry
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Cipriani(m): 11:28pm On Sep 02, 2011
CanImServ:

Hello everyone,

I urge you all who are stakeholders in this travel advertisement to come to the Bariga office of Crystal Services Ltd, on Tuesday by 12:30 AM. If we get up to 40 persons - which we estimate is a sizable number - we will make our legal requests, which should bring every cardinal issues to light. If you have purchased and submitted your from through an agent please ask the agent to be present!

Good luck.

Please if I may ask, what are the cardinal issues you intend bringing to light? Must 40persons be available, could it be less?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by olaleye: 2:09am On Sep 03, 2011
Ts always interestin to listen to fools and have a good laugh while giving a good nod to the reasonable comments. I'm sure all these guys saying rubbish don't even have money to buy form from a fake agent or even CS. All u do is to lend someone's phone to quckly spit rubbsh out of your dead brains like a rewasonable fellow said earlier. Keep up the rubbish, u r helpin pple like us wth a good laugh
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by yomile(m): 1:19pm On Sep 03, 2011
bad belle pple naa god go punish una,y una no get faith at least persin go trying in faith first anytin fit come up,
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 1:56pm On Sep 03, 2011
yomile:

bad belle pple naa god go punish una,y una no get faith at least persin go trying in faith first anytin fit come up,

God will punish you first for forging medical report.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2011
olaleye:

Ts always interestin to listen to fools and have a good laugh while giving a good nod to the reasonable comments. I'm sure all these guys saying rubbish don't even have money to buy form from a fake agent or even CS. All u do is to lend someone's phone to quckly spit rubbsh out of your dead brains like a rewasonable fellow said earlier. Keep up the rubbish, u r helpin pple like us wth a good laugh

What a m[i]oron[/i] are u? You think u will be given a work visa with forged medical report? Did you apply for any job in Canada? Did you meet[b] any[/b] work visa conditions?

Dreamer, just hope you don't end up in detention center in one of those horrible countries.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by fogman1(m): 2:33pm On Sep 03, 2011
yomile:

The right place for you to have tried your faith, is Canadian High Commission, where your chances of securing visa is 50-50, and not CS where your chance is absolutely 0%. How do you expect to secure 2yrs work visa with fake documents. Next time use your brain.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 4:38pm On Sep 03, 2011
names of successful applicants is now out !!! Depature dates remain intact. Manitoba my dream first thing na human. Mo ti hammer
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by fogman1(m): 4:51pm On Sep 03, 2011
ogundokun:

names of successful applicants is now out !!! Depature dates remain intact. Manitoba my dream first thing na human. Mo ti hammer

Stop dreaming, wake up! I dont know why you derive joy in giving CS victims faint hope. I thought in one of your previous posts, you claimed that a copy of your visa is with you, why dont yoy post it here, so you can lay credence to all your deceptive posts here.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 03, 2011
ogundokun:

@ Ogundokun dont mind FOGMAN You will go to MANITOBA when result comes out in year 2080 so you are on the track keep sleeping 2070 you will start dreaming That is my advice grin
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Risk2get: 6:09pm On Sep 03, 2011
@Ogundokun, you really a little child! Please, make sense for once.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (49) (Reply)

The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) / American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread / Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.