Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,791 members, 7,882,755 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 01:25 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2672 Views)

I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... / Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught / How Can I Withstand Temptations From Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by RealGandalf: 10:00am On Apr 06, 2022
Let me not bore you with long epistle.

1. My friend got married to the lady he thought was "The love of his life".

2. Wedding was societal and talk of the town.

3. Wedding was done and everybody moved on to normal lives. So after a while (2 months)
I decided to visit my friend. At least he must have had enough of the honeymoon thing.

4. They were all excited to see me and all. Next thing was the lady walking to sit very close to me with miniskirt
and bra-like top. (I was sitting on a two-seater chair while her husband sat on the three-seater couch). I wondered why.
I felt it was nothing. So I focused on the TV without looking at her.

5. Next thing, she went inside and when she returned, she sat opposite me and not closing her legs that much.
The husband was sort of uncomfortable with the act by his body language. So I left immediately.

6. Because of that, I stopped visiting them. Months later, my guy be-like "Dude, you abandoned me?" I have visited you countless times,
but you won't even come let's chill.

7. I decided to visit them one more time. This time, there were other people there. So I sat a away from the crowd a bit close to the dinning.
She would later cook and was serving people including her husband. Once she served me, she left her husband and sat across me on the dinning table, put her hand on her jaw and was smiling while she watched me eat. The husband was looking at us at interval.

I started sweating profusely. I couldn't eat again. I stood up and left.

8. I made up my mind not to visit them again. But months later, I was with my guy and he needed to dash home and get some documents,
so we went to his place together. While there, his wife came out of the room wearing a gown with the back zipper open. I no kuku send.

This lady had the nerve to ask me to help her zip up her gown knowing well that she was wasn't wearing bra. Her b00bs wear visible and the opened back was almost showing her butt cheeks.

It was then I almost got angry at her behaviour. I told her that I would never help her zip her clothes. I directed her to meet with her husband to help her. There and then, I made up my mind not to visit their house again.

Been almost 2 years now, we only greet from afar.

Was I wrong to have stayed away from my friend's house?

7 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 06, 2022
You avoided a tragic ending. I'm proud of you.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: . by medriano: 10:08am On Apr 06, 2022
No. You did well staying away before you cause problems for yourself. That woman can even lie you’ve been chasing her and all.
If her husband wants to hang out with you, it should be outside of his house.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by slawormiir: 10:11am On Apr 06, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Looks like one helll of a damnnn nollywoood movie

Tittled the "the unfaithful wife"

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Prevent: 10:12am On Apr 06, 2022
Daughters of eve would not seize to amaze me.

That your friend wife is possessed...

2 Likes

Re: . by Jennyclay(f): 10:13am On Apr 06, 2022
Tales by moonlight.

You better go and find something meaningful to do with your life.

"She did this.. She did that..." Nonsense!!!

8 Likes

Re: . by Kuriosmynd: 10:13am On Apr 06, 2022
My question is:
1. Why will she be so bold to do all of that in the presence of her husband, considering how recent their marriage is. A time women want to be on the good books of their brand new husband.
2. Two is she doing that to deliberately fvck with the psycho of her man? Shay the man don vex her that early? Is the man that weak and SIMPy?
3. Is she so shamelessly promiscuous...kind of strange for a new wife in her matrimonial home in the presence of her husband

To my final question: What if it was a plan between the husband and the woman to tempt you and see if you will betray him?

2 Likes

Re: . by BigRocky: 10:18am On Apr 06, 2022
I no believe this story Sha
Lol

3 Likes

Re: . by Judd007: 10:19am On Apr 06, 2022
From your story, that your guy is a wicked person, he knows his wife was seducing you, one of my guys tried it with his girlfriend, I lash the babe well, now, me and the guy aren’t friends again but that one no concern me,I still de nack the girl whenever, wetin concern me and man friendship sef?

2 Likes

Re: . by Prevent: 10:19am On Apr 06, 2022
Jennyclay:
Tales by moonlight.

you rakehell keep shut!.

Mods no offence.
Re: . by DigitalStepdad: 10:21am On Apr 06, 2022
A real one! ... the sad truth is she will give the goods to anybody as the man might be too compliant and as a result she sees him as weak and beneath her ... Men you need to forget all the rules you learnt as children about women because these females are playing by a different rule book that is why bad boys always get a harem of them to use at will ... you need to get better skonskon like pitbull ... also...NEVER GIVE YOUR HEART TO A WOMAN! It's never worth it and the game s rigged against men! Marriage don cast! Good girls are in the same category as unicorns now .... they a myth! Life is short.... have fun with these girls till the curtains close.

2 Likes

Re: . by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 10:26am On Apr 06, 2022
See how you just wasted an opportunity to bang free toto angry

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 06, 2022
You did well Op.

1 Like

Re: . by fikayormi(m): 10:29am On Apr 06, 2022
Alaye , if dis is not a fiction or some God damn cooked story , then you messed up big time bro .

How can you miss a free toto like that

Make I clear you , as you no do am another person go rock the toto mad mad .

1 Like

Re: . by eddynaira125: 10:58am On Apr 06, 2022
God will bless you

1 Like

Re: . by Contekbbc: 11:33am On Apr 06, 2022
Proud of you Man!

1 Like

Re: . by ihatebuhari(f): 12:49pm On Apr 06, 2022
Jennyclay:
Tales by moonlight.

they are retards I don’t know why Nigerian men like profiling women.

I wonder how women survive in that country, northern Nigeria is even worse thier religion in the north see women like properties

What a hell of a shithole

3 Likes

Re: . by Jennyclay(f): 1:46pm On Apr 06, 2022
Prevent:
you rakehell keep shut!.

Mods no offence.
Pervert or prevent or whatever they call you... Was I talking to you? In your life don't ever quote me again.

Broke and jobless people everywhere!!
Re: . by heniford2: 2:31pm On Apr 06, 2022
RealGandalf:

3. Wedding was done and everybody moved on to normal lives. So after a while (2 months)
I decided to visit my friend. At least he must have had enough of the honeymoon thing.

4. They were all excited to see me and all. Next thing was the lady walking to sit very close to me with miniskirt
and bra-like top. (I was sitting on a two-seater chair while her husband sat on the three-seater couch). I wondered why.

5. Next thing, she went inside and when she returned, she sat opposite me and not closing her legs that much.
The husband was sort of uncomfortable with the act by his body language. So I left immediately.

6. Because of that, I stopped visiting them. Months later, my guy be-like "Dude, you abandoned me?" I have visited you countless times,

7. I decided to visit them one more time. This time, there were other people there. So I sat a away from the crowd a bit close to the dinning.
She would later cook and was serving people including her husband. Once she served me, she left her husband and sat across me on the dinning table, put her hand on her jaw and was smiling while she watched me eat. The husband was looking at us at interval.

8. I made up my mind not to visit them again. But months later, I was with my guy and he needed to dash home and get some documents,
so we went to his place together. While there, his wife came out of the room wearing a gown with the back zipper open. I no kuku send.

This lady had the nerve to ask me to help her zip up her gown knowing well that she was wasn't wearing bra. Her b00bs wear visible and the opened back was almost showing her butt cheeks.

It was then I almost got angry at her behaviour. I told her that I would never help her zip her clothes. I directed her to meet with her husband to help her. There and then, I made up my mind not to visit their house again.

they issue is the said lady maybe innocent in heart oh na u come dey carry matter join 4 head u already have a dirty mind stop watching prone xvideos 4 ur health grin if your here where ur bf wife wears panties freely you may Rape her or discredit her chia! Africans
Re: . by 24SEVEN: 2:46pm On Apr 06, 2022
RealGandalf:

i can smell the lies all the way from Rumuola.
Re: . by MrBachelor: 3:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
Even though I am skeptical about this tale, I must commend you for acting appropriately, assuming this actually occured.

1 Like

Re: . by oneolajire(m): 4:02pm On Apr 06, 2022
Don't abandon your friend. Visit him but don't go alone. Go with your wife if you are married.
Re: . by LordIsaac(m): 4:45pm On Apr 06, 2022
It is gradually becoming overt.....hmmmm....
Re: . by AjiBussu(m): 5:34pm On Apr 06, 2022
Oga Joseph, i hail you oo.
Re: . by skywalker240(m): 5:35pm On Apr 06, 2022
Those of you saying story,

It happens in real life

Come Edo State
Re: . by lildonn222: 5:50pm On Apr 06, 2022
Were you close with the wife before she got married ? If no,I doubt your story.

(1) (Reply)

... / Who Will You To Save? (photo) Honest Opinion. / Guys Can You Eat Puff Puff In Front Of Lightskin Female?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.