Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,632 members, 7,962,042 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 08:32 PM

My Heart Too Damaged For Relationship With A Man – Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Heart Too Damaged For Relationship With A Man – Tonto Dikeh (382 Views)

I Am Now A Man - Tonto Dikeh / Pretty Mike shares tips on 'How Not To Be A 40 Seconds Man', Tonto Dikeh reacts / Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Heart Too Damaged For Relationship With A Man – Tonto Dikeh by damilola4162(m): 3:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh has reaveled the real reason she is not ready for any relationship, Newspremises reports.

The controversial actress said her heart is too damaged and hardened to want any relationship with any man.

Tonto Dikeh made the disclosure while reacting to critics saying she is desperate for a man, the reason she resumed her fight with her ex-boyfriend, Prince Kpokpogri.

She took to her Instagram story, and wrote: “Someone said am scaring men away, sister do you think after all I have been through I want a man?

“If this happens it will be the cherry on the icing but MY HEART is too damaged and hardened to ever feel the need to want a relationship. But cruising is allowed.”

Meanwhile, Tonto Dikeh recently resumed her fight with her ex-boyfriend, Prince Kpokpogri as she shared a video of him twerking on Instagram.

The actress claimed Kpokpogri had an affair with his sister.

In 2021, the duo made headlines after they were involved in messy fights on social media after they broke up.

This led to the arrest and detention of Kpokpogri in Abuja.

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/my-heart-too-damaged-for-relationship-with-a-man-tonto-dikeh/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: My Heart Too Damaged For Relationship With A Man – Tonto Dikeh by Aboks(m): 3:08pm On Apr 06, 2022
Were dis toto run go hide since
Re: My Heart Too Damaged For Relationship With A Man – Tonto Dikeh by dollynnn(f): 3:34pm On Apr 06, 2022
She is the architect of her woes. She keeps chasing the shadows and going after frogs.
She hasn't even done anything worthy of mention lately other than to drag kpokpogiri, the master planner on social media.
She should calm down and let fate have its way.
Re: My Heart Too Damaged For Relationship With A Man – Tonto Dikeh by Karemarealty288(m): 3:51pm On Apr 06, 2022
You don't need relationship, what you need is POS services.

Re: My Heart Too Damaged For Relationship With A Man – Tonto Dikeh by AMGBoss(m): 6:28pm On Apr 06, 2022

Re: My Heart Too Damaged For Relationship With A Man – Tonto Dikeh by elonmuskbaby: 8:30pm On Apr 06, 2022
Tonto stop all this nonsense na.at least rest
Re: My Heart Too Damaged For Relationship With A Man – Tonto Dikeh by Peace081: 8:38pm On Apr 06, 2022
Depression is bad
Re: My Heart Too Damaged For Relationship With A Man – Tonto Dikeh by SarkinYarki: 8:59pm On Apr 06, 2022
That Kpo Kpo guy really damage this lady heart
Re: My Heart Too Damaged For Relationship With A Man – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 06, 2022
Sowie

(1) (Reply)

Davido And Chioma Reconcile, Refollow Each Other On Instagram / Mr Portable Trains Up After Serious Fight With Benin Yahoo Boys As He Collected / Watch Burna Boy React As Female Fan Throw Him BRA As He Perform At Madison Squar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.