Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,488 members, 7,961,521 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 07:55 AM

Systems And Business Know-how - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Systems And Business Know-how (93 Views)

Before You Run Facebook Ads For Your Business, Know This... / Before You Venture Into Bakery Business Know The Success Secrets / Fire Alarm Systems And Services- Latest Systems Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Systems And Business Know-how by thevictorakpan: 5:08pm On Apr 06, 2022
How Does Your Business Stand?
How Is Your Business Doing In Sales?
How Are Your Staffs Performance, Are They Earning Their Paychecks?
How Is Your Relationship With Your Customers?

Managing The New Marketing Trend
Meeting Needs In Peoples Lives
Building Your Marketing And Sales Organization
Moving From Traditional Marketing To Network Marketing
Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, And Bulk SMS

Success is a system and not a secret.
Business needs to be understood.
Relationships/Management needs to be understood.

“The nation you are in may not have a plan for you but you need to have a plan for yourself, business and relationship.”
“Don’t envy success rather emulate it.”

To know how businesses are doing these days you have to ask ‘Jesus Christ’ the only person they talk to these days.

You need to talk to me. My expertise, experience, and tactical efficiency is the value I bring to make your life, business and relationship better.

“I’m here to help your business and employees perform at their peak level.”
“My skill is to take your organizations and employees and turn them to more than who they really are.”

Mr. Victor Akpan
Strategy Management Consultant
For My Value Added Services
Please Call: +234 (080)65955785
Email: thevictorakpan@gmail.com
Office: Obafemi Awolowo Way by Balogun B/Stop, Ikeja

(1) (Reply)

Content Writing Of The Highest Professional Quality / Soludo Sacks Leaders Of 30 Markets In Anambra Appointed By Obiano / Content Writing Of The Highest Professional Quality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.